Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mr.Afg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: _Rohit_

Why u think PRDP won't break PK's record ? 😊

I don't think that movie will do more than 150 crores it's look old time of movie with the old type of direction. It's just my opinion guys. I just want Records after Records. I don't think that movie will break any records!
Mr.Afg thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandiab

srk and kajol movie is going to break it

I don't think so because it's may clash and it's will be very hard to get all screens!
Mr.Afg thumbnail
Originally posted by: atominis

But it is a better film than PK.

And it could have a shot at those records probably if it had open weeks and wasn't affected by Bahubali also.

PK released in X Mas vacations and there are more holidays then, compared to Eid.

Getting to 300 crore club is good achievement. No other star has it any way, except Aamir. Let's see who else can catch up or set new records.

Please guys do not make excuse Peekay it's not that good as BB. If BB release on xmas will do better. Nooo. PK was damn good movie, better than almost every movie of 2010s. For me it's too 3 of 2000s. Everyone has their own opinion. PK is at the top and plz accept it only movie did 100 millions worldwide in history.
Mr.Afg thumbnail
Originally posted by: CarrotCake

I agree with Atominis that BB is much better than PK.

Why is Bollywood this obsessed with box office numbers and breaking records? Everything is all about opening numbers, the 100 crore benchmark, etc.πŸ₯±

I do explain you why number is important for us. Because it's change the game of Bollywood, it's fun to see box office always. Who is at the top or who made more. For me it's fun to see battle between stars. But box office doesn't mean the movie is good. It's just the people like it or it's was on holidays so people go with their family to enjoy their holidays!
Mr.Afg thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

yes very sureπŸ˜†...i usually don't watch a Khan movie in the first week because there is so much chaos...so going to watch it today...aaraam seπŸ˜†

It's was the same case with my in Canada it's was full!!! Salman rocks this Eid!!!
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mr.Afg

It's was the same case with my in Canada it's was full!!! Salman rocks this Eid!!!

@ Mr.Afg tu etais aller quand? Je voulais aller cette semaine j'espere c pas packed encore :(
omg jes t'es pas aller encore???? nous somme plus des amies.. c'estassez.. sa fait genre seize jours . godd 
Mr.Afg thumbnail
Originally posted by: -StrAnGer-

@ Mr.Afg tu etais aller quand? Je voulais aller cette semaine j'espere c pas packed encore :(

J'tais partie vendredi soir! Je suis aller a amc forum
Mr.Afg thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

omg jes t'es pas aller encore???? nous somme plus des amies.. c'estassez.. sa fait genre seize jours . godd

J'tais partie vendredi, j'tais Mtl a amc! Toi?
Originally posted by: Mr.Afg

J'tais partie vendredi, j'tais Mtl a amc! Toi?

moi aussi..jtais aller le 17,18,19 a mtl amc. c'etait rempli πŸ˜³