Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
has akiraj become sarpanch? if not then how can he do justice ??

another thing may be nandini will not be allow to play as punishment

nandini doing same mistake again and again .she never look before leap .the method she is use to solve problem or teach other lesson it does not decrease problem but infact increaae problem .she has josh to solve problem but not hosh .she need guidance that dont do anything out of josh otherwise it lead to only problem

may be akhira can be happy with nandini because she hit dhaniraam son because dhaniraam threating akhiraj
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Defiant Ganga.

Has anyone defied Dadisa the way Ganga is doing? Bhairon used to do that occasionally.

Even her love for Mannu will not make her accept Pooja.

Is Ganga objecting to Pooja's age or her background.

If it is her age, I understand. Though it does not appear that way from her dialogues.

If it is her background, then πŸ˜² πŸ˜†. 

Maybe she does not want history to repeat itself. After all she has first hand experience of how difficult adjustments can be between two mismatched families.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
one day nandini may adopt mangala method to solve problem and nandini may act live devi shaking her body moving her hair and back ground music running behind nandini that is maata maata and everyone folding hand out of fear infront of nandini
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: RTee

Is Ganga objecting to Pooja's age or her background.

If it is her age, I understand. Though it does not appear that way from her dialogues.

If it is her background, then πŸ˜² πŸ˜†. 

Maybe she does not want history to repeat itself. After all she has first hand experience of how difficult adjustments can be between two mismatched families.

Maybe she took a dislike towards Pooja from the beginning. Even if it was someone like Nidhi from a posh background, Ganga might not have agreed.  It seems for her the first priority is mannu's education and nothing else. Rightly so I think.
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ganga does not like Pooja - the reason never made clear. Had she been thinking of some other girl or if she was ready for Mannu's marriage now - then we could say that she dislikes Pooja for her background. As of now - she is not thinking of marriage of Mannu and she clearly thought earlier that Mannu should concentrate on his coming exams and Pooja is a distraction - so it can be safely presumed that she dislikes Pooja for this reason only. But creatives have kept all options open - even Jagya married girls whom his family disliked and Mannu may repeat the same. 
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ganga has become the new age Sumitra.
Instant dislikes.. 

na gawah, na sunwai, seedha faisla.

Now she is also back in race, this time with Pooja

Edited by RTee - 8 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SPuja

Ganga does not like Pooja - the reason never made clear. Had she been thinking of some other girl or if she was ready for Mannu's marriage now - then we could say that she dislikes Pooja for her background. As of now - she is not thinking of marriage of Mannu and she clearly thought earlier that Mannu should concentrate on his coming exams and Pooja is a distraction - so it can be safely presumed that she dislikes Pooja for this reason only. But creatives have kept all options open - even Jagya married girls whom his family disliked and Mannu may repeat the same. 

puja i agree wid u. ganga doesn't like pooja not bcoz of her BG but as P is a distraction 2 M's studies & gud future. and its shown that ganga always'd wanted M's gud future.
she started 2 dislike her wen mannu started complaining against her 4 distracting him in his studies. oderwise she was happy wid her.rembr holi scene wen DS asked mannu 2 put colour on P's face wen he refused'd refused P 2 play holi wid her,ganga was smiling.

but i don't think M & P will marry in future bcoz thers so much diff btn M & P's nature.M is impulsive & straight 4ward(most of the time) while P is bit laid back & cunning.now pooja is agreeing2 all M says but soon she"ll start suffocating & want 2 break off.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Maybe she took a dislike towards Pooja from the beginning. Even if it was someone like Nidhi from a posh background, Ganga might not have agreed.  It seems for her the first priority is mannu's education and nothing else. Rightly so I think.

leaves she doesn't like P bcoz of her age & distraction she cause 2 M's studies. i'd said same thing in my above post.ganga used 2 like P .she even smiled wen M put colour on P's face on DS insistance.and she even called her on M's b'day even tho she dislikes her. so its clear that dislikes her bcoz of distraction. and started 2 dislike wen M started complaining against P 4 distracting him in his studies.
and i don't think ganga is thinking abt mismatch families. its only sarita's perception. ganga was poor but wen she bcame BH beendani she had no prob in adjustments tho she remained simple. 
Edited by tiny15 - 8 years ago
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am just waiting to hear ganga's dialogue ' me pooja se haar gayi'πŸ₯±
And then going and apologizing to pooja after it is too lateπŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
by the way, Leaves, I liked the title of this thred "Women and girls" πŸ˜†
No one can report this thread saying it is not about ganga or not about anandi and falana falana πŸ˜†