Posted: 8 years ago
I think mahira is sahil daughter.everyone know qh as a illiogical think.so I think after sahil consummation sahil separated then sanam landed in pak.4month already passed with this track.after watching today epi its clear sanam didn't marry sahad.
really, i don't know, they might show this to calm fans but Qh and illogical track, why not?
VT instagram gave a bad feeling about this actually, i feel she will be Shaad and Sanam's daughter which actually make no sense to revenge from S2

Originally posted by radadolcevida

really, i don't know, they might show this to calm fans but Qh and illogical track, why not?
VT instagram gave a bad feeling about this actually, i feel she will be Shaad and Sanam's daughter which actually make no sense to revenge from S2

I don't think its recent pic.now sanam become a lioness now vt intas pic looking like old whell
Anyway ,
This is QUBOOL HAI .
Anything can happen xd
I heard Sanam said she wants to be buried next to Aahil? That doesn't sound like a women who will marry another guy and off to have a baby! Maybe she is 4 months pregnant? She gives birth and dies, or Mahira is not related to the Ibrahim's, but independent character who looks like Sanam. Like Om Shanti Om, where Deepika looked like Shanti but was not her incarnation. Only Om was Om's incarnation. Maybe something like that? This is QH. Logic is not a strong point!
 this is a heated discussion here, I feel to keep suspense and interest they shouldn't reveal the character's parents until a bit later on, would be great if she was Sahil's daughter
She may be Sahils daughter or Sehans daughter or even Sanams re birth
But she definitely won't be Shajan kid
S2 was brought following Madhubala show leap where look alike daughter of the protagonist takes the central role after leap yes with many differences
May be this time they follow Bano mei Teri dulhan where the leads are murdered & 20 yrs later the re birth happens & heroine comes for revenge
Or else same like s2 daughter coming to avenge her parents death
Logically, she can't be SaHil's daughter because the amount of times Sanam has gotten hurt, the chances of the baby's survival are quite less. but then again this is QH. everything is possible. 
QH and Logic never went hand in hand
Every time something illogical happened we asked , "Aisa bhi hota hai?"

Answer : "QH mein kuch bhi ho sakta hai"
+++++

There are many options
1. Mahira can be SeHan kid; Chamatkarik madhyam se Sanam knows Seher is dead waise his she alo knows of Mahira who is SeHan kid

2. Mahira can be SaHil kid conceived b4 Pak track If so then she should show now OR maybe jungle mein mangal happened during tribal track and we were not shown because at that time she was Jannat and it would be paap for her

3. Mahira just looks like Zoya, Sanam and Seher and has no relation with the 3 women

4. Reincarnation nahi ho sakta becasue then Ahil also has to come back Janam janam ka pyar funda is there in reincarnation 

5. ShaSan kid nahi re not possible; ShaJan kid might have had a possibility of existing but not ShaSan kid
i think mahira would b sanam's reincarcination born to take revenge which will probably not complete becoz s2 is chudail so wont die

why shud aahil take birth ...this season was all about sanam and jannat not aahil mohabbat or something like that ...you see even shaad and the villians were more important than aahil himself