--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Ajay and Sanjana walk through the jungle seeking aid. Sanjana is tired due to all that walking. Ajay is determined not to stop as he wants to get home at the earliest. They continue walking. Suddenly, the sky opens up and a huge downpour of rain falls upon them. Ajay looks around seeking shelter in this vast jungle. A flash of lighting illuminates the sky. The crack of thunder follows. This make Sanjana jump. She runs and hugs Ajay. Another peel of thunder erupts. She clings on to Ajay in fright. Ajay is taken aback by her fright.
"It's only thunder Sanjana. There's nothing to be afraid of." He tries to console her.

"Only thunder you say? I've been afraid of thunder ever since i was a kid. Dad would always comfort me" She bursts into tears.

Ajay is quite and wonders how to quell her fear. He suggests that they continue walking to find shelter. Slowly they walk through the jungle. The rain continues to beat upon their already drenched bodies.

Ajay spots a deserted hut and points it out to sanjana. Both of them run towards it. The door is unlocked so they enter. Ajay tells Sanjana to wait there as he is going to find something to make a fire. Sanjana looks around her surroundings. There is a single bed to the corner and cooking utensils to the next. Sanjana thinks that Ajay has done so much for her so she decides to gather stuff to make dinner. She leaves and goes in the opposite direction.

Meanwhile Ajay comes back with a handful of wood. He calls out to Sanjana. There is no response. Ajay gets worried and frantically calls her name.  He runs outside but is almost impossible to see anything as the rain has increased. He searches in every direction. He curses out loud. Why didn't Sanjana stay put he asks himself. 

Sanjana is unable to see two steps in front of her. She thinks she made an error by leaving the safety of the hut. She wonders how Ajay is faring. She takes another step and cries out in pain. She fell over a rock and hit her head. She falls unconscious to the ground...

Ajay runs towards the screams. He calls out to Sanjana.  He himself almost trips over her body. The rain continues to pour. He drops to the ground in front of Sanjana. He glimpes her limp body and tries to revive her. She is not coming to. Ajay hurriedly pick her up. She lies numb in in his arms. His face is etched wih worry. 

"Sanjana, please open your eyes." 

She does not stir. Again he tries. "Sanjana please open your eyes. I have a responsibility towards you and Ajju. How will I face Ajju?"

He carries her in his arms threading carefully towards the hut. The rain beats upon their bodies. He enters the hut and lays her on the bed. He scrambles to get a fire going. When the fire is lit he rushes back to Sanjana. Her clothes are clinging to her body and he notices blood running down the side of her arm. This worries him.  He again tries to revive her. She stirs and cries out in pain. 

"Ajay?"

"Shhh. don't say anything. Conserve your energy. You've had a bad fall."

She tries to get up but winches in pain. She notices the blood and gets startled. She panics and AJay tries to calm her. She gets off the bed and is about to fall when Ajay sweeps her into his arm. They share an intense eyelock. Ajay is mesmorized by her beauty. He forcefully looks away and sets her back on the bed. He has no right to think about Sanjana in this way.

Sanjana is embarrassed by the eyelock they just shared. Her pulses began to run faster. Her face is flushed. Suddenly the thunder cracks again and this sends her right back into Ajay's arms. She shivers. He hugs her and he feels the warmth of her body. She sneezes and he gets worried. He breaks the hug.

"Sanjana we need to get you out of those wet clothes. You will catch a cold. And then there's the matter of this blood on your arm. We will have to stop the bleeding somehow."

He searched around the hut looking for clothes for Sanjana. Off course there weren't any. He suggested that she sit by the fire to dry off. He found some herbs nearby and he quickly made a paste to apply on Sanjana's wound. Thankfully it was a mere cut and nothing life threatening. She winced when he rubbed the paste. He apologized.

Ajay was so worried for Sanjana. It was his idea to go through the jungle. Sanjana started sneezing again and even though she was sitting right in front of the fire she was shivering. Ajay didn't know how else to keep her warm. She continued shivering until he went to sit next to her. He thought for a second and then placed his hands around her shoulders. Sanjana looked up at him in shock. 

"Relax. You are catching a cold. I am trying to warm you by using my body heat."

Sanjana felt embrassed but she didn't say a word. She allowed him to hug her. 

Strange thoughts were running through Ajay's head. Being in close proximity to her sent waves of excited through his veins.  He felt uncomfortable. He wanted to pull away from the hug but he didn't want Sanjana falling ill. Her wet body clung on to his.  He tried to ignore what was happening but his impulses got the better of him.

He gently reached forward and kissed her. She let out a startled gasp but did not break the kiss. She was actually enjoying it. Realization hit Ajay like a kick in the gut. He immediately pulled away. Both of them looked embarrassed. Neither one could say another word. What they were doing was wrong.  Another peel of thunder sent Sanjana right back into Ajay's arms. He tried to put some distance between himself and her but she clung on to him like he was her life line...

The wind howled outside and the rains banged against the sides of the hut. The onslaught of the weather continue. She refused to let go of Ajay. The fire flickered and went out. The room was in complete darkness. Only their breathing could be heard. Ajay tried to break free to relight the fire but Sanjana refused to let him go.

Sanjana was scared beyond her wits. She could not form single thought. All she knew was that she felt safe in Ajay's arms. Without thinking she reached up to him in the darkness...

"Sanjana?..."

"Shhh... I'm scared. Please just hold me..."

Ajay held on her tighter. His body had reached breaking point and he could no longer fight of his feelings. He grab Sanjana and kissed her yet again. She happily returned the kiss. All she knew was that it felt right. She shed her inhabitations and gave in to the moment. Ajay didn't know what was happening to him as this was a new and strange feeling. All he knew was that he liked it...

He gently sweeped her into his arms  and laid her on the ground. He continued kissing her. she wrapped her arms around his neck and sucked in her breath. Oh God, she thought, this is actually going to happen... Ajay removed her wet clothing and planted kisses all over her body... Every where he kissed made Sanjana go weak. She reached up and helped him remove his clothes. She found hard toned muscle underneath. She loved the feel of his body. it was perfection.

Ajay could stand it no more and he joined their bodies together. The initial pain for Sanjana was gone and replaced by estacy. She couldn't get enough of Ajay... THe rain continued to pour outside but both were oblivous to it and the thunder. Their love making was taking the front burner. In the midst of it all Sanjana said, " I love you Ajay..."

He was silent for a while but responded with ' "I love you to Sanjana, More than you know..." The feel asleep in each others arms... When the morning had come it brought with it the sunshine and new beginnings...

Edited by --Jenelle-- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreenaveena thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Jenelle--

Ajay and Sanjana walk through the jungle seeking aid. Sanjana is tired due to all that walking. Ajay is determined not to stop as he wants to get home at the earliest. They continue walking. Suddenly, the sky opens up and a huge downpour of rain falls upon them. Ajay looks around seeking shelter in this vast jungle. A flash of lighting illuminates the sky. The crack of thunder follows. This make Sanjana jump. She runs and hugs Ajay. Another peel of thunder erupts. She clings on to Ajay in fright. Ajay is taken aback by her fright.

"It's only thunder Sanjana. There's nothing to be afraid of." He tries to console her.

"Only thunder you say? I've been afraid of thunder ever since i was a kid. Dad would always comfort me" She bursts into tears.

Ajay is quite and wonders how to quell her fear. He suggests that they continue walking to find shelter. Slowly they walk through the jungle. The rain continues to beat upon their already drenched bodies.

Ajay spots a deserted hut and points it out to sanjana. Both of them run towards it. The door is unlocked so they enter. Ajay tells Sanjana to wait there as he is going to find something to make a fire. Sanjana looks around her surroundings. There is a single bed to the corner and cooking utensils to the next. Sanjana thinks that Ajay has done so much for her so she decides to gather stuff to make dinner. She leaves and goes in the opposite direction.

Meanwhile Ajay comes back with a handful of wood. He calls out to Sanjana. There is no response. Ajay gets worried and frantically calls her name.  He runs outside but is almost impossible to see anything as the rain has increased. He searches in every direction. He curses out loud. Why didn't Sanjana stay put he asks himself. 

Sanjana is unable to see two steps in front of her. She thinks she made an error by leaving the safety of the hut. She wonders how Ajay is faring. She takes another step and cries out in pain. She fell over a rock and hit her head. She falls unconscious to the ground...

Ajay runs towards the screams. He calls out to Sanjana.  He himself almost trips over her body. The rain continues to pour. He drops to the ground in front of Sanjana. He glimpes her limp body and tries to revive her. She is not coming to. Ajay hurriedly pick her up. She lies numb in in his arms. His face is etched wih worry. 

"Sanjana, please open your eyes." 

She does not stir. Again he tries. "Sanjana please open your eyes. I have a responsibility towards you and Ajju. How will I face Ajju?"

He carries her in his arms threading carefully towards the hut. The rain beats upon their bodies.

res coming up...

Superb yaar. . can't wait update fast :)

sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what next
dude what cliffhanger !!! 

update please
moonlitnisha thumbnail
Arrrggghhh dis is sooo bad u left us on a cliffhangerrr...
mehak9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Eagerly waiting for d update 😳
Ajay_Sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wowww... im loving dis very much...want this type #AjaySanjana scenes...

Thnx for sharing dis wid us...plz update soon...

can i share this on twitter ?Edited by Ajay_Sanjana - 8 years ago
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Now this is excellent writing and excellent story... Loved it Jen... Thank you so much for this... Do update soon... I am a little impatient you see 😆
moonlitnisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tiana.Disney

Now this is excellent writing and excellent story... Loved it Jen... Thank you so much for this... Do update soon... I am a little impatient you see 😆

U r not impatient in case of ur SS...
Aayushi15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome writing... Please update soon. I am so excited.
sreenaveena thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
pls yaar update soon ... Really excited to read !!