Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Why are we assuming Raman got insecure that Ishita has changed for the worst? Like Shagun had. Did any new spoiler come? This wasn't even in the segment.

Plus Raman and Ishita both are humans, and can go through varied emotions, depressed, angry, possessive, insecure. If Raman even got insecure its natural to. Didn't Ishita cry when Shagun taunted her in the hospital? 
-MS- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Where did it suggest Rama was insecure there? ðŸ¤” Or am I missing something? 😕
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MS-

Where did it suggest Rama was insecure there? ðŸ¤” Or am I missing something? 😕

It'smy assuming that Raman was insecure after watching SBS segment simply becourse he get efficted by Ashok wards so easily and the way he tread ishita in party was not acceptable ðŸ¤¢
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Anku-

Why are we assuming Raman got insecure that Ishita has changed for the worst? Like Shagun had. Did any new spoiler come? This wasn't even in the segment.

Plus Raman and Ishita both are humans, and can go through varied emotions, depressed, angry, possessive, insecure. If Raman even got insecure its natural to. Didn't Ishita cry when Shagun taunted her in the hospital? 

Exactly anku...insecurity wasn't seen from ramans side...he seems upset with all problems cropping up...and then this assoak...whenever I see him on-screen ...I laugh😆...ishita just followed her mom in laws orders ...and I felt she was uncomfortable...but we need to watch the scenes before party sequence😊
-Anku- thumbnail
Originally posted by: 3fra

It'smy assuming that Raman was insecure after watching SBS segment simply becourse he get efficted by Ashok wards so easily and the way he tread ishita in party was not acceptable ðŸ¤¢

Look I haven't seen the episode, and my opinions are based on all spoiler videos. Raman is going through a hard time. By even that time the family issues haven't resolved and infact got worse. Plus who knows if Raman was having an inner turmoil because of those words. Give the man a break ðŸ¥±

Anyway we won't know anything unless we see the episode ourselves.
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
As it said we have to wait for episode to air first 
-Anku- thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

Exactly anku...insecurity wasn't seen from ramans side...he seems upset with all problems cropping up...and then this assoak...whenever I see him on-screen ...I laugh😆...ishita just followed her mom in laws orders ...and I felt she was uncomfortable...but we need to watch the scenes before party sequence😊

Exactly, we don't know what kind of a fight they had, why Raman was upset and he honestly was just looking low and not mad angry or anything. I for one think he got upset to see Ishita trying to mould herself for him which he doesn't want. I'll choose to think of a good thing rather than bad ðŸ˜† Jo bhi hai, they sort issues at the blink of an eye. 
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tfs Anku.. I'll wait for the episode to air to figure out what's truly happening here... But I agree with the reporter... Whatever issues there are they always overcome them and stay together... So I'm interested to see how this unfolds ðŸ˜›
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tfs 4 wu aww so cute and caring and possessive raman is if he is upset becoz ashok said things abt ishita hope they have a good scene after leaving the party😉😃
p.s- kp and dt look sooo wonderful they r magical really divan rockkk😳😉