Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ...MonaCo...

Okay I have a few interesting theories. Not sure interesting, but well. My mind has been running all over the place that's why.

What if Sanam also died in the accident, and this is her ghost?

What if Mahira has no connection to Aahil and Sanam whatsoever, but is just her Hamshakal?

What if S2 learns from her mistakes and raises Mahira? Positive in season 4?

Crazy, right? I told you!

Whhooaaa girl! Same thought came to my mind yesterday but thought maybe I'm just traumatized lol.
I would be ok with that happenings... but I don't know if Gul & co would be that generous to us SaHil fans.

Thank you for the update Sage, as always wonderful post! I'm still pissed at what they have done to my SaHil but I have accepted it and now I have no expectations. KV is done shooting, so I know we won't be seeing Aahil anymore. Maybe if Gul decides to show some mercy, we may get some SaHil in flashbacks.. But I'm not getting my hopes up.

I don't blame the actors, they are doing their job and there's only so much they can say to change the storyline. My problem is with the writers, they ruined their own beautiful creation. All those divine signs about SaHil together were for nothing?
Nothing against VT but the character of Shaad irritates me, so it's better if I don't say anything about him.
This is not the ending my SaHil deserved. We have some great writers in this forum including you, so I'm hoping you'll will write something on SaHil and give them the ending they truly deserved. I will be looking forward to reading those. 😊
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Gamzada

Thank you for the post, Sage, my optimistic friend who believes in goodness & conscience of makers...  👏 😃

& guys, you have interesting theories 😃

Ok, Now Sanam is strong, angry, successful on her vengeance...

So what?! What she will do after all this?

The reason of her change is there and will be with her always...

Sanam has to die too, cos assuming all she was through and the intensity of her feelings (not only her love to Aahil, but loss, sorrow, desperation) (& counting that this is indian tragic love story) how can she live without him..?

That's why I'm not interested in revenge track... (but I like the discussions here & therefore still watching slightly)

Love this scene - Aahil's veiled, indirect confession, declaration of love.

Pity that they never had a flashbacks of this scene... 

my last salute to this beautifull and unfortunate couple...

Thanks! 😊

Dearie your edits are divine...!! Beautiful stuff .. 

Don't you think Seher's death was cruel too? Snap and she was dead. No one claimed her on gave her a burial/funeral rites. 

I hope she really didn't leave Aahil out there ... 😆
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
About Sanam being a ghost, even I had wondered about that initially. And now that it's brought up again it makes sense again. That's why the cars passed her by.
The question is whether they would actually do this. Personally the ghost thing does make a lot of sense in the way she's acting and is even quite a good thought and twist--and I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Also, I just want to add something here which I had always meant to say but never got around to it.

Some people still want to believe that after Tanveer's death SaHil weren't shown as having consummated. Fine whatever. But I just want to point out

The way the story used and tied in SaHil flashbacks in S3--how they used the flashbacks, how it was executed and tied it in--and in many of the SaHil S3 scenes, it is clearly told as a story of a couple who had definitely been complete before this tragic incident separated them. You see it in the acting in some of the scenes and even more so in how the flashbacks were used throughout S3.
Edited by KhatamKahani - 8 years ago

OK... Sanam buried Aahil today... 

She cried at Aahil's grave, saying he helped so many people but no one came to help carry his body to his grave... 

She vowed to love Aahil for always, and to exact revenge to all those who wronged them.

Does this sound like a woman who would marry another man? No way... 

The more I see this angry vengeful Sanam, the more I think she will live with his memory always. She herself says , " I have no further reason for living... I have lost everything... I am not afraid of death..." 

Yup Aahil is truly dead and buried.. 
No happy ever after, or sad heartbreaking goodbyes. 

Just gone.

Precap: Shaad escapes and Sanam learns of SK's plans for Nazia, and switches to bomb suit into Saif's.

p/s: contrary to some, I don't see Sanam ever moving on from this. I think Shaad will just be the one who picks up the pieces of her and helps as a friend. 
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sageflower7

She cried at Aahil's grave, saying he helped so many people but no one came to help carry his body to his grave... 

She vowed to love Aahil for always, and to exact revenge to all those who wronged them.

The more I see this angry vengeful Sanam, the more I think she will live with his memory always. She herself says , " I have no further reason for living... I have lost everything... I am not afraid of death..." 

Just gone.

Precap: Shaad escapes and Sanam learns of SK's plans for Nazia, and switches to bomb suit into Saif's.

p/s: contrary to some, I don't see Sanam ever moving on from this. I think Shaad will just be the one who picks up the pieces of her and helps as a friend. 

Sagey, I am only reading your posts for the past close to 3 weeks now.. And not just Aahil.. the amount of injustice that is done even to Sanam blows one's mind.

Her Sister and his fianc died,  her husband died, her parents are long dead... its too much... what are the makers trying to prove here?? And no one even carried Aahil's dead body to his grave? What was the need to show this dialog?... Surely he still had that much clout ..and clout or not, Indian's still respect the dead...W*F***
I wouldn't wish such on even fictional characters.

And people are now raving about the execution of episodes? (I read some posts) What about the story, ... what about execution of characters?...

And why just Saif.. why didn't SK also die.. ? What about Sanam2, Lateef, Khala.. when will they die a painful death?

Somehow, she still sounds like someone who can move on (from what I read ... her grief is not mind numbing... its a little like she has already come to terms with it.).. also she is completely unapologetic to how she might have hurt him..   atleast Aahil felt sorry for what he did to Sanam during revenge phase.. but Sanam feels nothing about how till his last moments she was being so cruel to him?...

Edited by minnie2308 - 8 years ago
...MonaCo... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

About Sanam being a ghost, even I had wondered about that initially. And now that it's brought up again it makes sense again. That's why the cars passed her by.

The question is whether they would actually do this. Personally the ghost thing does make a lot of sense in the way she's acting and is even quite a good thought and twist--and I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Also, I just want to add something here which I had always meant to say but never got around to it.

Some people still want to believe that after Tanveer's death SaHil weren't shown as having consummated. Fine whatever. But I just want to point out

The way the story used and tied in SaHil flashbacks in S3--how they used the flashbacks, how it was executed and tied it in--and in many of the SaHil S3 scenes, it is clearly told as a story of a couple who had definitely been complete before this tragic incident separated them. You see it in the acting in some of the scenes and even more so in how the flashbacks were used throughout S3.

The only reason I thought that Ghost theory was even remotely feasible was because suddenly now Sanam can defeat S2? But well we will see what happens. SaHil definitely consummated. There is no doubt about that. When S2's pregnancy reports came in, Aahil thought it was Sanam's. No matter whether some agree if it was the night after Tanveer's death or not, they did consummate.
...MonaCo... thumbnail
Sage, my dear, I thought so too when I saw that scene. Clearly Sanam is not the one to move on. That built my hopes. But the dialogs right after - made me think that they might uphold the sanctity of Sanam by twisting why she agrees to marry Shaad for some reason... Like, what if she is already preggo - and decides to marry so that her daughter can get a father. 

The CVS are leaving it open I feel, and my fear is they are leaning towards ShaJan, though I hope they change their likes. If they can suddenly kill Aahil (I read that initially there was going to be a duplicate putla of Aahil not Shaad), an wrap it up like this, they can do anything.

That said, if what you say is true, I will be the first person to be happy and cheer the CVs. :-)

Just gone.

Originally posted by: minnie2308

Sagey, I am only reading your posts for the past close to 3 weeks now.. And not just Aahil.. the amount of injustice that is done even to Sanam blows one's mind.

Her Sister and his fianc died,  her husband died, her parents are long dead... its too much... what are the makers trying to prove here?? And no one even carried Aahil's dead body to his grave? What was the need to show this dialog?... Surely he still had that much clout ..and clout or not, Indian's still respect the dead...W*F***
I wouldn't wish such on even fictional characters.

And people are now raving about the execution of episodes? (I read some posts) What about the story, ... what about execution of characters?...

And why just Saif.. why didn't SK also die.. ? What about Sanam2, Lateef, Khala.. when will they die a painful death?

Somehow, she still sounds like someone who can move on (from what I read ... her grief is not mind numbing... its a little like she has already come to terms with it... also she is completely unapologetic to how she might have hurt him..   atleast Aahil felt sorry for what he did to Sanam during revenge phase.. but Sanam feels nothing about how till his last moments she was being so cruel to him?...

It was horrible. She was in black and crying at his grave alone with a Baba. "My husband wasn't any regular man, he was the Nawab of Bhopal, as this is what he is reduced to.. no one came at his burial. He did not deserve this..."

I resent this dialogue. 

I makes me clench my teeth in irritation. . 

Why not " I'm sorry Aahil, I'm so sorry you had to die alone. I hope you know that I only truly loved you...you were my true love, my self less lover,  and now i shall never see you again... " 

Why is she sorry he was buried alone? He died with his last breath calling her name, the one he loved the most. The one he prayed for the most. The one he wanted to keep happy for always. 

There are kinder ways to kill of a character, and this wasn't it. 
Edited by sageflower7 - 8 years ago
...MonaCo... thumbnail
Yeah... and he was still the Nawab so why wouldn't all of Bhopal still come to his burial... I didn't get that connection at all. It's not that S2 took away his riches or anything. Plus he has a sister (actually two), a father (who vanished in thin air) who also have a right to grieve for him. So why was a burial not shown? Even if KV was not available, they could have done this with a body double.
But if they can show S2 and her entourage dance on a SaHil photo, then I am sorry - the fact that I still have hopes from this PH speaks of my stupidity more than their stubborness. It's like laaton ke bhoot baton se nahi maante,: As fans of the initial beauty of this season an SaHil (their very own creation) jab ham baaton se nahi maane, that they dont want SaHil to be >> QH, they will surely resort to laatein...

It was horrible. She was in black and crying at his grave alone with a Baba. "My husband wasn't any regular man, he was the Nawab of Bhopal, as this is what he is reduced to.. no one came at his burial. He did not deserve this..."

I resent this dialogue. 

I makes me clench my teeth in irritation. . 

Why not " I'm sorry Aahil, I'm so sorry you had to die alone. I hope you know that I only truly loved you...you was my true love, my self less lover,  and now i shall never see you again... " 

Why is she sorry he was buried alone? He died with his last breath calling her name, the one he loved the most. The one he prayed for the most. The one he wanted to keep happy for always. 

There are kinder ways to kill of a character, and this wasn't it. 

...MonaCo... thumbnail
So many of their own "hints" and "prophecies" were ignored. I think they wanted SaHil go into the leap with a twisted story but because KV refused they rushed his death.
1. No dance sequence for SaHil in Eid Jashn
2. No respect for the Holy Month of Ramzan or the day of Eid. Evil was able to execute it's evil intentions (even if they pay for it, what's the point?)
3. Aahil never found out S2's child is not his.
4. S2's mom had forewarned her and also told Aahil that eventually he will win? How?
5. S2 never wanted to kill Aahiljee... Just because he remarried Sanam, she "changes" overnight. Well atleast they cared to show that part... :/
6. No matter what, Shaad still means something to Sanam. It is that something that hurts me. I can't lie.
7. Sanam has no remorse for how she treated Aahil since Dharmshala track. That was not S2's doing, it was her own calling.

My list can go on and on and on