Users

Frequent Posters

lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Chaverah_TFC

Welcome back, Akkie!

And what a big bang treat!

The prologue has gotten me hooked too damn deep and it seems really cruel to have to wait for another whole week for the mystery to be unveiled.

2 scenarios : Arnav and Khushi and then Arnav's parents. Given its "Colors of Distance" and a bit of Arnav's dialogues like 'you think I am gonna let you go? I'l come searching after ya'; it kinda is hard to put a finger on his parents but and then, I really wish it is his parents.

Boy oh boy, whatever it is, it sure is gonna be one truly interesting ride.

Congos on the new journey. All the very best!

Love&Hugs & Muah as well!

I received the package of your love and hugs and muahs..  πŸ€—
lovedrops thumbnail
Originally posted by: latersbaby.

Welcome back di with ur new story of arshiπŸ€—

The prolouge was quite sad one.. they must be arnav's parents...
Arshi toh ho nahi sakte..i think..as khushi  never gonna goes away without her son or to make him sad or to make him hate her..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Looking forward for chap1
Continue soonish
Thanx for the link πŸ˜Š

I am glad you got the link this time. πŸ˜›
rn94 thumbnail
Finally you are back.
Interesting start.
Continue soon.
Thanks for the pm.
diyadivya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
kirru darling... urz was the most awaited fic during the span of  completion of pyaar ka intezaar till date...especially for our mooka...

well i wanna share dis ...

my mum n me were watching indian idol while i was reading ur fic ... the moment i finished and was about to comment , one of the contestant sung "MAA"  song from TAARE ZAMEEN PAR, the one which stole the hearts of the universe, n every1 has tears in their eyes listening this song...n dn came  " LUKA CHUPPI" from RANG DE BASANTI,   and  vn i had to comment i dint know what to comment ...

i really wonder how come a mother not think of her child vn she takes such a drastic step of leaving her child????

more than prologue i liked the title  "Color Of Distance" 

just sharing those songs... just could not stop myself from sharing...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEc1qzEmojY[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5qhBM3KJY8[/youtube]

diyadivya thumbnail
dheka phir videos post nahi ho rahe😭Edited by diyadivya - 8 years ago
arnavini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Firstly, I congratulate you for turning into IF-Rockerz

Secondly , I congratulate you for the new beginning you have started in form of this story.

Akka, my heartily congratulations to you for the wonderful  start of this story.
Akka, i have read a few chapter of your other story and now its first time i am reading your work from beginning and i am amused to say you have really marked an excellence in this period . the growth i can see in your writing is tremendous.

The beginning of the story where you have given a great simile of the weather with the cracking relationship  was so phenomenal. i really liked the way you have penned every word and was imagining every single change of that  was happening around there.

it was so painful to read that  the relationship which was once a fresh blooming flower is now destroyed with the hands of the lady love who was once a reason to bloom this love and give the faith in love to her husband. But what must be the reason for her to turn so cruel to herself and her beloveds.

Somewhere the pain in her heart was visible for seconds on her face  but same time her words ended the every last possibility of rebuilding the relationship.

Akka, you have really created a magic with every emotion you have penned here.
it was a great beginning .

My heart went to the lady who had a miscarriage, but something again unsettled me thinking why his husband was shocked about her pregnancy..

Aww.. she was mentally stressed .. that again break my heart thinking about her condition and plus how her mind must have fought the war to break the heart of her beloved and leave them for forever.

The little boy, omg is Arnav...

it was the worst feeling to read and feel how the boy who considered his mother as his life was leaving him without glancing back at him for once.

Akka, really it was amazing from writing point of view and painful and emotional from the calculative point of view.

Wonderful start.. waiting now for the next chapter.

arnavini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Akka ..  my stupid heart took a pandiculation and penned few lines for this SS.

Life was turning cruel at every instance

Taking away the real fragrance

Every emotion was burning inside

Giving no sign of tears in the eye

Words played out by her may be a lie

The heart still cracked with the cracking sky

Filling up the life with a new absence

She was taking away every feeling of pleasance

Since yesterday the heart that desired her presence

Today is marked with the color of distance

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
interesting...love to read more
diyadivya thumbnail
😊
Edited by diyadivya - 8 years ago
lovedrops thumbnail
Originally posted by: diyadivya

kirru darling... urz was the most awaited fic during the span of  completion of pyaar ka intezaar till date...especially for our mooka...

well i wanna share dis ...

my mum n me were watching indian idol while i was reading ur fic ... the moment i finished and was about to comment , one of the contestant sung "MAA"  song from TAARE ZAMEEN PAR, the one which stole the hearts of the universe, n every1 has tears in their eyes listening this song...n dn came  " LUKA CHUPPI" from RANG DE BASANTI,   and  vn i had to comment i dint know what to comment ...

i really wonder how come a mother not think of her child vn she takes such a drastic step of leaving her child????

more than prologue i liked the title  "Color Of Distance" 

just sharing those songs... just could not stop myself from sharing...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEc1qzEmojY[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5qhBM3KJY8[/youtube]

Divya.. It's been long time yaar. How are you dear. 

I know right.. But ..When people are in depression.. Generally they won't be in right set of mind. They often take wrong decisions.. Unless there is a very good thought behind that. 

Hey thanks for sharing the songs Divya... Try to post link taking off the s from https. 
Edited by lovedrops - 8 years ago