Users

Frequent Posters

lovefk thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys Sunday and Monday 2 days to go we can do this 
Dhani_ thumbnail

they need bg for wali and farah

stupid music was killing all the intensity. here wali was warning farah and cartoony music played 😆
but moiez reaction was so funny when wali told him to stay out of it.
what I love okb aka wali his spontaneity in expression he was having and sudden some soften expression when he say he lost love for her. can't wait for next episode⭐️⭐️
Dhani_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chahanya

New Promo?

not yet
ridaanur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

There has to be some reason.. Maybe the makers and HUM don't get on because DeD wasn't even promoted on JPJ

As far as JPJ is concerned I think that was due to sudden decision change about launching the show in March instead of April or May's Friday slot. Probably that's why we had very short launching promotions But don't know what went wrong after launch😕

and in terms of trps it had a dip after epi 13 not only because of the depressive phase but also due to ZERO Promotion and now from epi 17 onwards with new developments and Just because of its Strong Story Lineup and Fabulous Performances it's BOUNCING BACK and I HOPE IT WILL RISE FURTHER INSPITE OF LITERALLY ZERO PROMOTION STRATEGY and Regains its Slot Leader position😎

OH HumTv Walo why you never revealed DeD's trps when it was doing between 3-4 and was a slot leader Hopefully it's last time for today that I am ranting here😆

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
^are there even authentic sources for TRP in Pakistan? :/ Not that I am concerned much about them though I would love to see DeD being more popular cuz it deserves it 😳
sourmisery thumbnail
ridaanur thumbnail
OMG HUM TV released the new promo😲😲"FAINTS"
khair i try to write what ever i got because it was sudden chance to catch it
"Aghaa Jaan's dialogue in back ground "main nahi chahta k es haal main mar jaon k meri poti(grand daughter) mujh say badgumaan ho" and in front Faarah shattered, Wali in tears, Faarah throwing things (probably bcoz of Ruhi) and Wali in angry mode turning out of Aghaa Jaan's Room...he's in Front of Arjumand saying in Cold but filled with anger voice "agar Aghaa Jaan ko kuch bhi hua to Zinda Faarah bhi nahi bacahay gi main usay khud maar doon ga😲" and then that kidnap scene of precap in short and wali fuming and driving RASHLY and Faarah poor scared and screaming "Wali gaari ahista chalao" and then in the last that scene which we got through earlier promos where he shuts her at some place.
ridaanur thumbnail
SUPERRRB👏 THANK YOU 
He is looking sooo cute in the first one btw
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: ridaanur

OMG HUM TV released the new promo😲😲"FAINTS"

khair i try to write what ever i got because it was sudden chance to catch it
"Aghaa Jaan's dialogue in back ground "main nahi chahta k es haal main mar jaon k meri poti(grand daughter) mujh say badgumaan ho" and in front Faarah shattered, Wali in tears, Faarah throwing things (probably bcoz of Ruhi) and Wali in angry mode turning out of Aghaa Jaan's Room...he's in Front of Arjumand saying in Cold but filled with anger voice "agar Aghaa Jaan ko kuch bhi hua to Zinda Faarah bhi nahi bacahay gi main usay khud maar doon ga😲" and then that kidnap scene of precap in short and wali fuming and driving RASHLY and Faarah poor scared and screaming "Wali gaari ahista chalao" and then in the last that scene which we got through earlier promos where he shuts her at some place.

OMG!!! DID IT AIR ABHI!? LEMME GO REWIND AND WATCH!!
ridaanur thumbnail
Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

^are there even authentic sources for TRP in Pakistan? :/ Not that I am concerned much about them though I would love to see DeD being more popular cuz it deserves it 😳

i can't say anything in this matter😆
it's a very very very small sample from which rating agency build that what people are usually watching more... though trps are matter of business for channel but in recent times this race is unfortunately setting criteria for makers in general
and diyar e dil is one of the most popular show at the moment believe me... be it's social sites, video sites, or homes every where it is INN😳