barc ratings week 29 of 2015

Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
trp of Balika Vadhu has increased to 2.9

Since BARC has added more zones therefore last week trp is 2.8.

the original trp was 2.5 last week
Edited by Doremon_Selfie - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

But this revised rating came only in Scrutiny, no where else. Surprising.
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I have the link for the new update
check this out

http://www.barcindia.co.in/Service_Bulletin_Week_29-30th_July_2015.pdf
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
BARC TRP UPDATE

BARC has updated its system and added new zones in the data hence the changed can be seen in Week 28 ratings.From Week 28 change has come into effect and accordingly Week 29 TRP can be compared with previous week's data

Show

Week 29

Week 28

(New Zones Added)

Week 28

(Original Ratings)

Shastri Sisters

Thapki Pyaar Ki

Sasural Simar Ka

Balika Vadhu

Udaan

Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat

Swaragini

Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi

Code Red

Comedy Nights With Kapil

Jhalak Dikhla Ja 8

The service bulletin only gives the changes done. No revised rating had been published in barc site for top five shows. and the bulletin says the effect is from week 21 not only 28.
And why only colors program changed. Barc may be sponsored by color where tam india by zee tv and star plus so each works in their self interest.
But anyway this data is not from official barc.site it is extrapolated as per tam BV trp is different. So it depends on which advertiser will follow whom ?
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Dear Nothing is doubtful here.
Forget TAM...It's Past.

BARC as per Indian Broadcasting Ministry is the official data system.And in BARC you can't bribe or do cheating.

BARC only shows TOP 5 Shows while rest are uploaded on Scrutiny.

In Service Bulletin it is clearly stated that Change has come in effect from Week 29 while Week 21 to 28 data are accordingly retrospected means adjusted. On Scrutiny Except SP channel all other channel's data have been adjusted.

Before dismissing anything it's better to check facts and then pass your valuable judgement.

TAM was definitely bribed by some channels but BARC runs transparent system. It is far more efficient than previous system.

Originally posted by: AkkiHP

Dear N

othing is doubtful here.
Forget TAMo...It's Past.

BARC as per Indian Broadcasting Ministry is the official data system.And in BARC you can't bribe or do cheating.

In Service Bulletin it is clearly stated that Change has come in effect from Week 29 while Week 21 to 28 data are accordingly retrospected means adjusted. On Scrutiny Except SP channel all other channel's data have been adjusted.

Before dismissing anything it's better to check facts and then pass your valuable judgement.

TAM was definitely bribed by some channels but BARC runs transparent system. It is far more efficient than previous system.

Government and ministry cannot be bribed that is the biggest joke of the century. My dear please update your knowledge base. It is the advertisers choice what source they will pick up.
Money buys everything. And for me what is published in barc website is official all other sources are extrapolated.
You also do not claim that TAM india gets bribed because you do not have any evidence.

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AkkiHP

Dear Nothing is doubtful here.

Forget TAM...It's Past.

akki but i read that BARC ratings  r not sure shot ratings as they only take urban areas & not rural areas while TAM ratings used 2 take rural ones more. Edited by tiny15 - 8 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Sorry but I guess u have half knowledge on the whole TRP system. I have many evidences against TAM. NDTV Turner Group have listed so many evidences and challenged TAM System.
BARC is sampling double households compared to TAM. And hello come out of the oblivion and smell the reality. BARC is transparent and I m 100% sure on that. Don't know why but somehow you are not liking that Colors shows qre doing well in BARC system. Anyways if Colors was bribing then they would have tried level best to bring other channels down. Lol truth is not what u always think. There are various perspectives you need to consider.

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

akki but i read that BARC ratings  r not sure shot ratings as they only take urban areas & not rural areas while TAM ratings used 2 take rural ones more.

Tiny actually that's true but BARC samples double household and measures minute by minute data of Urban and Semi Urban areas..!! From Week 31 they will segregate the data in to Urban and Rural Format to check which show is watched in Urban and Rural..!!
But I can guarantee that BARC is 100% reliable ratings and we need to accept that. *Although post Prats  I hate BV but truth is truth.*😉