Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -Atii-

You can bet we won't wait and watch if Shagun becomes the surrogate. πŸ˜Š

One of the best answer to this postπŸ˜†
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

Oh so its confirmed...bs to cvs...whats the point...it's confusing...if ishita herself will come up with this idea then can't do anything...so we need to bear saint shagun...well I'm not going to bear...for sure.🀣

If ishita does that??😑🀒

Then I remeber that cells in my remote are really working well u knowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I may no no surely will hate ishu if she goes on do that but I strongly believe she wontπŸ˜•
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Gan-

Thanks for sharing Ramona! 

If they truly go the Surrogate way ... That's end of YHM truly. This was a show about overcoming negativity whether it was  betrayals, social judgement or abandonment through positivity of love, support and hope...

To show someone like IshRa reaching out to any surrogate to have a biological child... That's against the nurture concept ... Why would they need a biological child when they already have two who are their life? I thought the whole concept of going for one was based on Raman's desire to have Ishita experience child bearing... How does that happen when the baby is incubating in someone else's womb. The Cvs need to stop touching sensitive subjects like surrogacy...bas karo.. Give some respect to the women who struggle with fertility issues. 

πŸ‘

The entire idea of jumping to surrogacy and that too with Shagun's womb is disgusting.

EK has shown surrogacy in a HORRIBLE light in the past and with this show the hurt is 10-fold.  I'm sure women started this show who could relate to Ishita's struggles.  Her inferility is one of the cornerstones of the show, and to belittle that is pathetic.  To top it off, they will turn surrogacy into some sick twisted game for "drama."

"Drama ke liye kuch bhi" shouldn't apply to something like this.  They ruined topics like teen depression/suicide, rape, etc, but those were never apart of the core story.  It was still disgusting to watch such topics be botched, but Ishita's inferitlity has been brought to the forefront since day 1. 

I can seriously seriously seriously hope that the female team of this show or the channel that advocates nayi soch don't officially kill this show.
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -K.13-

πŸ‘

The entire idea of jumping to surrogacy and that too with Shagun's womb is disgusting.

EK has shown surrogacy in a HORRIBLE light in the past and with this show the hurt is 10-fold.  I'm sure women started this show who could relate to Ishita's struggles.  Her inferility is one of the cornerstones of the show, and to belittle that is pathetic.  To top it off, they will turn surrogacy into some sick twisted game for "drama."

"Drama ke liye kuch bhi" shouldn't apply to something like this.  They ruined topics like teen depression/suicide, rape, etc, but those were never apart of the core story.  It was still disgusting to watch such topics be botched, but Ishita's inferitlity has been brought to the forefront since day 1. 

I can seriously seriously seriously hope that the female team of this show or the channel that advocates nayi soch don't officially kill this show.

Krishy can I tweet this? 😳
-Atii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

One of the best answer to this postπŸ˜†

I try..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tfs ramona πŸ˜­
shgaun ko ham par thopne ke liye cvs poora show spoil karne wale hain , u won't suceed this time too bt , we will get what we want this time too wait and watch .😑🀒

spam the hell out of them guys😑
cloudy24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Actually one women or girl who goes through molestation ll feel really terrible.. i hav seen many students depressed in that... they showed nothing wat a girl ll go through in that molestation track. Not even a nightmare.. aftereffects are huge in that but these ppl made him raakhi brother n somekinda nonsense...that totally sucks... now they r again ready to make infertility  a big fat joke... if this is they wanna show becoz of their nepotism.. then go ahead.. do that.. we ll do the honours also by leaving the show.. how much we ll also do for you like protesting and all. If still ur brains are not back then...thank u so much.. rip yhm..sorry resting in peace also doubtful. Keep a check on the nepotism. It ll cost u all..
.riah. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --PriyaRay--

As I said a closure between Raman and Shagun will take place and then a new beginning...

IshRa HM trip will happen. When I say it's confirmed, it is confirmed.

Why are they going for a honeymoon?? 
Why should they consummate their marriage??
Because ur beloved Shagun taunted them...or because ur beloved Shagun n Raman will get a closure.
Closure my foot...there is nothing between them...if u guys want to show that there is something between them still then u just insulted ur own story and all the viewers. 
U just gave a virtual slap to all ishra fans here. 
New beginning...seriously
Between who?? Raman n Shagun
Better idea...give Ishra a permanent closure and plzz go ahead with ur new beginnings. Why should they do all this if it's going to be surrogacy? 
The woman who insults Ishita and her physical relation with her husband and her infertility at the drop of a hat does not deserve to be part of this show anymore...let alone be part of ishra life. 
Even if she did it intentionally it is downright insulting to women who are actually in that situation. 
You are a woman and so are most ur cvs n ph...
We would love an answer as to who would want their husbands ex wife so involved and then be surrogate mom?? 
Edited by Riahshroff - 8 years ago
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Gan-

Krishy can I tweet this? 😳

Feel free!  I'm touched you find some of my ramblings tweet worthy, and you don't have to ask permission! 😳  
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
move on cvs πŸ€’,if there is nothing to show close ur shop on positive n happy note if they r planning dis track.

tfs