Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: abhi2211

koi mujhe ye batayega kya ishita ko abhi bhi ye laga hai ki raman shagun se pyar kerta hai?

wo banda pechle 3 mahine se iske peche bhag rah hai aur ye bas raman koi aa jayega bache aa jayenge ,darwaja khula hai ,chai peni hai ,issi pe atki huyi aur sara blame raman pe ki unhone mujhe ajj tak hath nhi lagaya hai 

I am sorry but did I miss something? When did she say that? She never blamed Raman, she knows he loves her.
-Atii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SA1234

Exactly !! Kya din aagaye hai..now they will consummate , sirf Ruhi (Arora) ke liye!!

I guess it's not just Ruhi, the child that is the symbol of their marriage..but Ruhi the name..
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

Just so upset with ishita...feeling bad for puttar...he always wanted to go next level in relationship but ishita is still getting affected by shaggy who has no importance in ramans life...I am not bashing anyone...but ishita needs to come out of these insecurities...I know it's not easy but still...am I the only one who feels ishita wants the baby only for ruhi and not herself😕

Yeah I kind of wanted her to stand up for herself and shut Shagun up. But I dont think Ishita is insecure about Raman, sh was hurt by Shaguns words more now because this time she wants to try for a baby. 

Its hard to have an opinion here because th writers have not shown this track properly. Nothing is properly discussed, expressed. It has been shoddy. 
jhansi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How much we hate shagun in interfering in ishra's life, the CV's are that much desperate to show her always in ishra's life. Really disgusting CV's 😡
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tfs 4 wu😊 shagun grrr u remain this way forever and never come 2 help ishra cvs plzzz just keep this woman away from ishra 😡, damn hell wid this spoiler ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜­