fan fictions everyone!

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
What about diya and shaurya ffs. Is anybody interested in writing????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I would love to write on them, but my two RTMC fan fictions are already pending, if RTMC fans comes to know about my fiction on ShaYa then trust me chappal padhenge mujhe LOL

Jokes apart, to write a fiction the 1st thing we needs is "A clear character sketch of Shaurya" which is missing in this show.

We really don't know how his minds works so its little bit difficult to pen down his reaction because he has a very good control over his emotions n temper.
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes, it would be nice to get some Fan Fics. I wish I could write but creative bone hi nahi hai...lol
arushikunalian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree! I really would love to read and write ShaYa fanfiction but they have not revealed enough about Shaurya's character to develop how he will react to certain situations
SeemaNP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow. that would be a great read and a treat for us. The creative writers of the group please oblige.
@ Apri what is RTMC?  Also about shaurya character not being clear. FF is to write how we want our characters to be, its not about how they are in the show. Imagine how you want the characters to be and create the magic. Hope the c.v's read and take the hint😉
SeemaNP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arushikunalian

I agree! I really would love to read and write ShaYa fanfiction but they have not revealed enough about Shaurya's character to develop how he will react to certain situations

Oh Aarushi you can write. Please do write for Shaya. Like i said write how you want Shaurya to be.
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes please the amazing writers of this forum please start writing FF's😳
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SeemaNP

Wow. that would be a great read and a treat for us. The creative writers of the group please oblige.

@ Apri what is RTMC? Also about shaurya character not being clear. FF is to write how we want our characters to be, its not about how they are in the show. Imagine how you want the characters to be and create the magic. Hope the c.v's read and take the hint😉

RTMC = Rajat Tokas & Mugdha Chaphekar.

You have a point, ok I will try to write but I can't promise lol
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yar mujhe bhi joote chappal padhenge... I've ditched two ff's on QH forum.. but that was long ago.. I'm scared right now that evn if I start an FF.. will I be able to continue it? anyways I'm vry much willing to write an SS or even an OS...😳
hshan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am not imaginative enough to write fiction but would love to read what others come up with...