Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

I will never watch that utter idotic excuse of a show, not in a million years. It started off as such a classy show but right now QH is one of the worst shows on air. All you'll find in that show are bimbos, brainless heroes, pointless chudails and negativity enough to drive you insane. That show is a pain. Wonder why Zee officials are so blind,  they haven't realized the show should have been taken down ages back. I honestly request you people not to watch that show, maybe in the beginning it will be nice (but Harshad's character, divine powers and all, like seriously? ) but as time goes on, that show is sure to land you in bawadi. It will drive you nuts! And as for Surbhi-Harshad pairing, I love surbhi but like someone else said, I really don't think they'll look good together. Surbhi does look older than harshad (not that it's bad or anything) and it just doesn't seem like they'll click. 

👏👏👏 Ramya well said , had enough heart breaks , no further , we watch shows for relief not to stress ourself . I learnt my lesson , I will not take wrong decision , yes I am still crazy fan of Harshad , I will watch old BI , if I feel like watching . But QH , that montage itself scares shit out of me . 

And about harsh ads role 😆 I donno what to say . Why he is after all this stuff , like seriously , foray he want to do different roles, that I can see from kind of shows he is choosing , first siddi and now this with divine powers 😆. Okay all the best for Harshad though. 

But I cannot watch . From now , I won't go behind actors , I will jus see show simplicity  that's all .
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I will never watch that utter idotic excuse of a show, not in a million years. It started off as such a classy show but right now QH is one of the worst shows on air. All you'll find in that show are bimbos, brainless heroes, pointless chudails and negativity enough to drive you insane. That show is a pain. Wonder why Zee officials are so blind,  they haven't realized the show should have been taken down ages back. I honestly request you people not to watch that show, maybe in the beginning it will be nice (but Harshad's character, divine powers and all, like seriously? ) but as time goes on, that show is sure to land you in bawadi. It will drive you nuts! And as for Surbhi-Harshad pairing, I love surbhi but like someone else said, I really don't think they'll look good together. Surbhi does look older than harshad (not that it's bad or anything) and it just doesn't seem like they'll click. 

Hey! So you stopped watching that show time ago I guess, even though your favourite is in it? Kudos to you I really like that when people are not succumbed to watch anything even if it's their favourite actors show, after all story does matter! 

I'll only give it a try for Harshad but honestly usey kuch aur nahin mila? I think he got agitated with siddhi getting delayed etc and wanted to come back but this is not the show! Hopefully he'll get that eventually when Gul messes it up and quit, or can this show please end (even though I shouldnt want bad for him 🥱 )

Surbhi and Pree share the same bday you know lol? Infact I though exactly same age but Pree said she's not 27 (so chupa rustam these people are) both Gemini yet so different. I'm not sure how they'll look I think same age. I guess Harshad is kind of extrovert but he is very private, just hope he spends time with ppl of his own age 😆

sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Initially I watched QH and being quite honest it was good when ksg was there! Then it lost it's charm and turned into fizool hai. But another thing that concerns me is the fact that it makes a mockery of religion and faith. I mean some of the shows content has really made a lot of viewers leave the show and I'm actually one of them. I doubt I'll be watching the show but just might give the first few episodes of Harshad's entry a try and see how things unfold! 
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
NO! Just.. NO!

For one reason, when KSG was in that show, I used to love it. I have never really visited that forum, but I used to love it. Then he left, Karanvir something, came into the show. I used to like the show because of their accent and a way of talking.

But Harshad won't fit into that. We're so used to watching him as a carefree self, that we won't, at least I. be able to see him that way.

I will not watch it! Not even in my worst dreams! 
Natsy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why not?
Most of the shows are nonsense anyways.
TheShySoul12 thumbnail

THIS IS 

Thanks for saving my time rams..you typed exactly what i wanted to ..!!!