Users

Frequent Posters

desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for the PM. Loved the SS.
NidhiNev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Aimmy...

**Edited**

First of all a well deserved Joota is awaited for this Amazing girl who is commenting after ages! Silly me! Maar Mujhe!
Daikh main Joota bhi layi hu 🀣
🀣
Coming back to the SS. Tell me one thing honestly! Its your brain or the factories of ideas? Every time! Each and every time you come up with something that is nothing but Unique in its own way! Way to go Basanti! We really need people like you who are just marvelous! 
This SS! Gosh I fell in love with it after reading just one chapter. First I thought it was a story highlighting the attraction between a man and woman. How they think they are perfect for each other. But they realized that they are not meant to be when they were already parents. But the incident that happened with their daughter drew them close to each other and they rediscovered their love!
But my opinion, with each update changed, Changed and just changed! 
Starting from the first chapter, I just fell in love with Mr Raizada and Ms Gupta! The hot shot CEO and the self-dependent Girl!  Their cute, Sweet, Not very decent encounters made me feel just Awww! I was grinning while reading the chap. The way they met, Got into a relationship, Their sweet talks, Their caring for each other! Damn it everything was picture perfect! As you named it"Attraction". But it was more than that! Love but they weren't sure about it that time.
Honestly speaking the way they gradually fell more and more for each other was the beauty of the chapter. Specially that credit card scene was so damn beautiful! Finally he got someone who doesn't love him for his credit cards! Khushi's inhibitions were justified as she was the one who lived all her life without a father and her thinking about male race was also true but loved it when she thought Arnav to be different from all the man she has dated before. Like he was someone she could rely upon! And that care for each other! I was sure this was the way the whole story will be. But then I glanced at the title and sighed! πŸ˜† 
I just loved his reaction when she said she was pregnant. Though he himself was sacred but he chose to console her! True Gentleman! 
Then came the second chapter! Mera to dil hi toot gya! I mean itni laraai! 
But it does make a sense. Sometimes we think something or someone is best for us. But after sometime it gets clear how wrong we were. Their love was right but their way of handling their marriage was wrong. They both were over expecting and over reacting at the same time! Little Megha! My heart went out for her. Every child wants her parents to be happy but she wasn't that Lucky! 
With each and every fight Mera dil doob raha tha! And when I read divorce I was like Dhoondo mere dil ko! Kahin dooba para hoga πŸ˜†
(Sorry but I can't stop my blathering! You know that)
Both were wrong and both made mistakes. But the one who suffered the most was just Megha! They were lying to her! putting that facade of WE ARE HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT. But the little girl did realize something was wrong and the solution she found out to her problems was hurting herself. Only that could stop both of them from fighting and they again become her lovely parents. It was no one's but their fault. I really felt bad for her. The solution she chose for her problems made her something she should never be. She planned all that to bring her parents close to each other. Their silly issues made the girl a psycho! Gosh! 
But all my anger went away when next update came. They were trying to work on their marriage just for the sake of their baby. They were trying to mend everything that happened. For the very first time they behaved like true parents and I just loved it! The way they did everything in their marriage they didn't do before was just so beautiful. But at the end when everything came back to mormal Megha turned out to be a Cutter! Holy! 
That's why you named it "Chaos". Phadde pe phadda! When Khushi said "Ye kaisa bacha paida kiya hum ne!" I just wanted to laugh out loud. Bacha bilkul theek paida kiya tha but baad mein jo kiya wo galat kiya tha! 
And at the end everything went well! She was fine so did I 🀣 Finally they got their happy family back. They all are not perfect. They all have their fare share of mistakes but they were always there for each other. They have their flaws with them but they accepted each other with these flaws. And hence they are a happy family now!
The last part was my most favorite! I loved it slightly more than other parts πŸ˜›
I just want to give you a tight hug for coming up with something like that. Chaos! An SS to be remembered! I thoroughly Enjoyed it! Every bit of it! 
Love you and I'm waiting for saturday :D

PS: The title of every update was just ❀️
~~Your Dhanno~~

I really loved the detailed way you have commented. Your own funny takes on situations and few serious ones. Love reading your comments.
πŸ‘
love2sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome storyπŸ‘
Brilliantly written..
Didn't expect the cutting part though..
Lovely conceptπŸ˜›
Edited by love2sarun - 8 years ago
Pompomgirl thumbnail
A very different concept all together! 
NidhiNev thumbnail
"There is Light at the end of a Dark tunnel"

Every Sunrise brings with it Rays of  Hope of New Beginnings.

The Epilogue is kind of a mirror of what any person should do before taking a step or the next step. THINK TWICE. Nobody is perfect in this world, but can learn from small or grave mistakes. 

Mistakes can be repeated but if you have to have a very strong willpower you can avoid it. Introspection is the best medicine. 

Arnav looked back at his life and realised his past had led him to what his present was. His broken marriage which was now getting back on track. His daughter because of him fighting with Khushi, had become a cutter just to vent out her anguish and pain in her growing up years. 

The only difference between Arnav and Khushi was that Khushi went into denial mode when she heard about their daughter's obsession. Arnav was shocked too, but remained strong emotionally to handle Khushi and Megha. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved the last part... ❀️ The phone convo when Arnav kissed Khushi while talking to Megha who was in University away from them after getting cured. The whole conversation of the family of three...Arnav, Khushi and Megha over the phone was so sweet and romantic.

The Epilogue is a Perfect Closure for the Chaos. πŸ‘ β­οΈ πŸ€—

Praniiii thumbnail
unique one...  nice...
luvraj4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely story
..really different one from the ones that have been written on Arhi till now...loved the twisty end...megha surely is a different kid...I wish that the story has continued for a bit longer...
But it was an amazing read..