Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hinu786 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

EXCLUSIVE: 'Katrina Kaif and I had great fun together during the look test' - Sidharth Malhotra

August 5, 2015 Urvi Parikh  

Sidharth Malhotra, who is busy promoting 'Brothers' revealed at our interview that he is quite excited to work with Katrina Kaif for Nitya Nehra's untitled film, which is being produced by Farhan Akhtar.

When asked about the film, Sidharth revealed, "Katrina and I play different age groups in the film.However, it's not a period film and neither is it time travel. It is a journey of this couple, a love story that spans across different age groups. I have to age as the character grows. I am playing a character who grows from the age of 28 to 46 to 60. And its tough to play these parts. We shall be using the prosthetics. I am excited to try prosthetics look."

Mark Hulio's Oscar winning team from London have been called in to do the prosthetics for Sidharth and Katrina.

And while Sidharth is quite excited to begin shooting for the film, there are reports which suggest that Katrina is angry with Malhotra. Reportedly, Sidharth, in an interview said that he hopes not to look junior on-screen while working with Katrina. This comment hasn't gone down quite well with Ms. Kaif.

When quizzed Sid about this he said, "We just did the look test for the film and Katrina hasn't told me about it so I would believe the way she behaves with me which is so far so good. I am meeting her again today. Kat and I had great fun during the workshop. We are pretty excited to start Nitya's film."

The film is being produced by Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani's Excel Entertainment and will soon go on-floors in Mumbai's popular film studio.

CREDITS: PINKVILLA
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Katrina Kaif Daily @KatKaifDaily  

We are preparing for the film and have done enough workshops. We are quite excited to start it. - @S1dharthM on Nitya's next. #KatrinaKaif

Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Katrina Kaif Online @KatrinaKaifFB  

"Katrina Kaif and I had great fun together during the look test" - Sidharth Malhotra http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainmenttags/katrina-kaif/exclusive-katrina-kaif-and-i-had-great-fun-together-during-look-test- ...

vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wow look test! I wish we get pics of them together
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Both will look pretty together. Tall and handsome ... But will give tough competition to each other in expression(s) and acting department.
they should really rename this movie to "frozen" 
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
"" f" @KatrinaKAdmires  

Sidharth and Katrina will wear prosthetics make-up in Nitya Mehra's love story in which they will play a couple ageing from 30 years to 60.

Billu-Maamma thumbnail
fan made poster
Embedded image permalink
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
This film sounds really interesting.
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
TOI Entertainment @TOIEntertain  

Sidharth-Katrina's romance drama is neither a period film nor a time travel tale'

Sidharth Malhotra and Katrina Kaif starrer film that will be helmed by Nitya Mehra is called a time-travel drama.

READ: Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif to wear prosthetics for their next film

For latest Bollywood updates, follow us on Twitter >>>@TOIEntertain

For the latest in Bollywood news, like us on Facebook >>>TOIEntertain

Sources had earlier claimed that the film will be on the lines of Audrey Niffenegger's bestseller The Time Traveller's Wife. But now, as the film is gearing up to go on floors soon, one hears that it will be a romance drama that will capture the life of a couple in their 20s, 40s and 60s.

For more interesting Bollywood news and pictures, follow us on Pinterest>>> timesofindia

For latest Bollywood updates, follow us on G+ >>> The Times of India Entertainment

The actors will need to use prosthetic make up which will be done by a popular British make-up artist. The film is neither a period drama nor a time-travel tale.