QH Producer Gul Khan:Surbhi Jyoti will romance two heroes post leap!!!

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Qubool Hai Producer Gul Khan: Surbhi Jyoti will romance two heroes post the leap

Tue, July 28, 2015 5:13pm IST by Letty Mariam Abraham
16SHARES
  • Facebook share
  • Twitter share
  • Share on Google+
comments
Qubool Hai Producer Gul Khan: Surbhi Jyoti will romance two heroes post the leap

It came as a rude shock that our favourite hero Karanvir Bohra has quit the popular Zee TV show again

Four Lion Films' Qubool Hai has been running successfully for almost three years and every new character in the show has been adored by fans and us. When we heard that the show is taking a 20-year leap, we caught up with Gul Khan - co-producer of Qubool Hai to find out more on the upgraded venture. She said, "Yes we are taking a leap and it will be a completely new story this time."

So why isn't Karanvir Bohra a part of this exciting new move? "He was quite clear from the start about what he wanted, but we've parted ways amicably. The channel and the production house are very excited about the leap and it will be a very different story," said Gul.

Will Surbhi Jyoti continue with the project? "Yes, she is very much part of the show. She will be paired opposite two new leads actors. It will be a triangle love story and we are yet to finalise on the boys who will romance her." Surbhi is one lucky lady who has romances over six men in one show.

Qubool Hai fans have already started protesting against the leap and Karanvir's exit. How are you responding to it? Gul said, "I am the most hated person. Frankly, they protested when we introduced Karanvir and now they are protesting because he is leaving. I really do not think there is anything I can say or do about it. We are very excited about this new story."

"Surbhi will play the new character of Mahira in the show. Additi Gupta will also stay back and Surbhi will be romancing her children in the show," added Gul. The new twist in the love story is definitely exciting and we are indeed looking forward to it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Lavender_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Well thumbs up to Gul๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...Right decision at right time!...I love her "I don't care attitude" and how she herself comes up at times like these๐Ÿ˜Ž

Surbhi as Mahira๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Replica of my zoya..Watelse I want!!

*Waiting* *Excited*

LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

wow!again same TRIANGLE with vogus execution...gul copying ths season4 idea from ths previous season..

aditi's children means mother in law lk tanvir,difference is tanvir a murdere & s2 will b murdere+chudail..
children means thy will brothers lk asad-ayan,faiz/rahat so bro clash...
season2's plot was revenge from tanvir as she killed asya..ths time also i think it will b same..
mahira romancing both boys means war between both different fandom...
thy will b SJ's 9th & 10th co star.ASYA,SEHAN,SAHIL were killed nxt two more jodi's on the way...

BTW,is mahira will b lk zoya seriously...???
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lol so ultimately Surbhi will be romancing how many heroes? ๐Ÿ˜†
And what does the article say? Surbhi will be romancing her children? ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
What ever. I dont like her I dont care attitude. She thinks she makes best and wise decisions, but it is not always true.
On another note I am really tired of watching SJ romancing different heroes. No definitely not interested. ๐Ÿ˜† Stupid love triangles. GK cant think beyond that na? ๐Ÿ˜† She cant even make a good show now. ๐Ÿ˜›
MsCupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Woah!! surbhi jyoti will be romancing her children??๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒ
VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Surbhilicious..

Well thumbs up to Gul๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...Right decision at right time!...I love her "I don't care attitude" and how she herself comes up at times like these๐Ÿ˜Ž

Surbhi as Mahira๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Replica of my zoya..Watelse I want!!

*Waiting* *Excited*

lol๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
reshmaruth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Comeon SJ quit the show please. Gul does not care about KVB at all. Noone protested about KVB entry as aahil who was not replacing anyone in QH. I think gul does not like kvb because of his immense popularity.
To hell QH4 unless kvb returns as a completely new character.
nikhathfatima thumbnail
I hope there bring ksg back
I would love to watch karan n surbhi again
Aahana. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
if they bring karan wahi barun or karan tacker..it would be awesome...I may watch if they bring fresh story..otherwise might not..depends..
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
What a joke? Begum Sahiba Sanam2 and her two sons, instead of Begum Sahiba Tanveer, and her two sons? Love triangle again? Bro clash again? So what is the "completely diffrent story?" Even in her last flopped show Humsufferer, it was bro clash, love trigle and polygamy. This Season of QH she even had Polyandry with one woman and two men! Looks like this time also the same will happen! 

Her "no care attitude" is what has guaranteed her last two shows were cancelled under 6 months, and now after revamping QH for a 3rd season and it didn't even run for 6 months before they had to "re-vamp" it again? I don't see how GK can Afford to be so Blase about the sentiments of the audience and the clear FAILURE of her stories lately? What an arrogant women with a terrible attitude! 

I guess the only difference in this story is that the Hero's Mother is a Witch, so he has magical powers! Chamred and Vampire diaries cross over with usual boring old endless triangle and bromance which turns into bro clash! Nothing new will ever be found here! Even for KV I could not watch the show anymore in the past 2 months coz it was THAT bad! So watching Sanam2's sons romancing Zoya clone is hardly appealing! Two times being fooled is good enough for me! I won't sign up for a 3rd time torture! Thanks but no thanks! 

P.S: For all who want KSG and KVB to come back? I don't think either are crazy enough to do so! Unless it is strictly for a cameo appearance! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago