Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Emotional chapter...very well written...

crazyff-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A very heart touching update.. I hope Arnav calms up after he go near the ocean and once anjali talks to him...
mu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful chapter
i will go wit arnav ..i  think what ever his father did was wrong, and i will blame his dadi too ,is she  was unaware of the fact that her son have 2 children ,ridicules. sofia is a golden heart women ...she blaming her ...or thinking she too have fault ...every relationship have up and down ,,,if going out that face of marriage... without facing it  ,going after someone else, is it the remedy ? avinash is a coward... did he stop his mistakes ...do he have the right to stop some ones desire to have a child ? he din't love sofia nor tanvi ...he i s a self centered man .
i am happy kushi is there for arnav, i don't blame anjali , she did for her mother ...hope arnav will move on in his life
Maghinalls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on ur new thread 
Loved it
shubhi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update
Loved it
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very emotional update
Beautifully  written
I feel bad for Arnav, his father cheated on his mother so his anger is justified
It is not easy to forgive that person. To be honest I don't think I would, so I don't blame him for that
At least Khushi is there for him
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Looking forward for the next part
Thanks for PM😊
Chokri_ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: bhavali4RR

Congratulations on thread 5👏!!! I know this story is going to have so so many many more...

😭 - Missed Res on pg1 & 😲 for what's to come...

@ Bold red 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 

I swear things are just not going according to plan... a Monday from hell!

Edited by Chokri_ASR - 8 years ago
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I actually understand Arnav no matter how volurnable you are ,you just can not turn away from your marriage or children even if your marriage was on the breaking point...avinash shuld have the guts to face his wife and kids befor embarking on affair with tanvi... It is no excuse that his mother was on death bed ...but what you can expect from the man first he fell in love with Sofia and forgotten about his mother and then he went to his mother and forgotten about his family and sccumbe to an affair...if I am elder child and I have seen my mother tolling with day to day life , I would never forgive my father...awesome story Edited by ranogill - 8 years ago
sweety421 thumbnail
That was great writing...!!!!!!
Another tough update to read...rilli...!!
A painful conversation it was...
A father with mistakes which cannot be forgiven...
A son tormented with loss...pain and relevations...!!!
I felt bad of Avinash... his mistakes cannot be forgiven so easily... but he is a good man... He loves Arnav a lot...!!!!
The other conversation between sofia and Anjali was painful too... Sofia's promise made Anjali do what she did... I just hope that Arnav won't be mad at her for too long...
Here m feeling bad of jus one person and that is Arnav. .. He is going through so much...There is no stop to his pain... He is mourning his mother...fighting with his father...dealing with his marriage...dealing with the fact that khushi does not want children. ... I mean isn't it too much fo a man to carry...??? And after all this what will khushi do???
This story has made me think and comment like never before. ...m so much in love with it...juz wanna read more and more...I hope it will get to happier phase soon. ...
Wonderful writing dear...
Hattz off...continue soon plz