Former president APJ ABDUL Kalam no more ,worthy post at pg 5, - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
may his soul rest in peace πŸ˜­
. He was real hero and very loyal to his work and towards nation.
may his soul rest in peace.
RIP to him!! May his soul rest in peace!

His wonderful responses  to some  questions...

Which woman was the secret  behind  his success. He said all the 50% of Indian population  and of course  his own mother.

How important  is  religion to him- he replied  that religion  was something  personal  and precious. But nothing is more important  than  the  nation.

As a deeply  religious  person what he feels about  production  of  nuclear  weapons. Was it all right. He said peace arises from strength. Nuclear weapons  give strength  to  the  nation  and the atmosphere  for development.  Thus making nuclear  weapons  is not wrong, only misusing  them.

He was such a  simple, charming  and such a deep and intelligent  person. One of the most magnificent  minds and humble hearts  of the  world. His speeches and answers are very absorbing. Esp his interactions  with students. Students everywhere  could  connect to him immediately and feel inspired.  Not many eminent  people, political or  otherwise  can do that.

He has left us all too soon.😭 But only physically. As the Gandhiji of Lage Raho Munnabai says- as long as there are people  who  believe  in his thoughts  and vision, he will  live on. Kisi ke dimaag mein chemical reaction  banke zinda rahenge.πŸ˜’
Edited by Sandhya.A - 8 years ago
Shocking n heart breaking news
RIP Sir
Ohh sad it is..
I actually liked him..
RIP SIR.
May your soul rest in peace... 😭 😭
You were an inspiration to many including me...
πŸ₯±
May his soul rest in peace 😭😭
Originally posted by Donjas

India needs to celebrate the life life of  Dr Kalam as a great hero, because we need people like him for the military. But we also need to acknowledge the contributions of so many doctors and scientists who work in pathetic conditions for the benefit of man. They die unknown, forgotten.
Absolutely ...many people died who contribute so much to country but left unknown just because they don't create hype of it 
Aunty u had met a wonderful person ...
Thanks for posting such informative things here ...
For me he was an inspirational n lively human being ...before a president ...he was that person who reached to sky. But always kept his feet on ground ...never show single piece of arrogance in his life ⭐️QUOTE=sashashyam]Thank you for opening this thread as a tribute to one  of the greatest of India's sons. 

A man whose achievements, both personally and as a leader of  a team, need no recounting. He was the moving spirit behind so many of our greatest scientific and technological achievements - from the space  missions  to the nuclear programme.

Withal, he was modest to a fault, with a life style that was as simple as  could be. In his youth, he used to often sleep in the lab, so as to lose no time from his work/ Later, till he became the President of India, he used, even when he was the  Scientific Adviser to the Govt, and head of the Defence Research Development Organisation, to live in a 2 room suite in the DRDO guest house.  When his family  came all the way from Rameswaram, at the southern tip of India, to New Delhi for his inauguration as the President of India, they paid their own way.

He was an inspiration to youth all over India, and to the end of his life he was a teacher. His Republic Day eve messages, which  I used to read out as an Ambassador,  were full of concrete ideas for the young to contribute to nation building. 

He was a Tamil scholar, a musician who played the veena, and a noted author.

I had the great good fortune of calling on him, when he  was the President and I was the High Commissioner of India  to Canada, and he was kind enough to autograph two of his books for me. Even in a brief meeting, I was  energised by his vision for India and his relentless urge for our country to move forward without   pause.

He passed away too soon. India needed him for longer. But in one sense, he will be with us, in the minds of those touched and enthused by his vision for  us.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by SHADESOFNATURE

Former president APJ ABDUL KALAM DIES AT AGE 84 
Shocking news for me ...
He was an inspiration for me ...
Rest in peace SIR 

YOU ARE NOT WITH US NOW BUT YOUR CONTRIBUTION FOR THIS COUNTRY WILL CAN NEVER GET FORGET 

[/QUOTE]