I am not part of Rani Mahal: Sakshi Tanwar

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Beautiful and talented actress Sakshi Tanwar, currently seen on Code Red Awaaz (Sunshine Rise Productions) on Colors, was reported to play an important part in Vikas Gupta's upcoming period drama Rani Mahal.

But it seems that the lady is not in the mood to accept the offer yet.

In a candid chat with Tellychakkar.com the lady brushing off all the ongoing rumours stated that she is not a part of the much talked about next big project on television.

Sakshi candidly mentioned, "In the last couple of years, I have done at least four to five shows reportedly and all thanks to the media. There have been rumors of doing so many shows with so many actors in all these years, but I wasn't part of any. But, on a serious note, I am not part of Rani Mahal, as of now. If I decide to move on to something, everyone will surely get to know about the same".

The pretty lady's character will soon witness some changes in Code Red. And as Sakshi gears up for her character transformation, we wish her all the best.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tfs

I don't know some where I m happy dat she rejected it, somewhere unhappy dat I couldn't see her regularly apart from balh repeat n some jhalkiyan in CR, but definitely waiting for CR live angle 😉 😛
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TFS
Kushi toh nahi hui. But hope she will be back soon where I can see her daily.
mitrajayeeta23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey god...isme bhi nehin...sooo sad... I love my princess...and respect her decision
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
tfs.

so sad yaar. when will we get to c sakshi back in action ???

mitrajayeeta23 thumbnail
This week's code red...awesome...sakshi fans plz see it...beautiful sakshi and kabir love story...past of kabir...sakshi Ki character name sakshi hi hain... I think she was murdered... Kabir was a mujrim and in jail...how he becomes a crime reporter..with help of sakshi...
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tfs.
I was eagerly waiting to see Sakshi daily but I respect her decision and will continue to wait. 
Still have two hours to code red. I will definitely watch today's episode
Prabina057 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tfs.
Hope she will come in another show soon?
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mitrajayeeta23

This week's code red...awesome...sakshi fans plz see it...beautiful sakshi and kabir love story...past of kabir...sakshi Ki character name sakshi hi hain... I think she was murdered... Kabir was a mujrim and in jail...how he becomes a crime reporter..with help of sakshi...

can u plz tell the episode number and date? coz i dont watch code red.
mitrajayeeta23 thumbnail
Yesterday episode...background Mein or u can say kabir's flashback scenes with sakshi...to be continued this week