Suggestions / Comments

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME

pink sky thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Please help me I have a weird problem it may sound funny

How to copy a signature from an already posted place in the profile information in which a column for posting signatures is there I mean I had requested from glitter column in the avatar and signature shop for a signature but after getting it I do not know how to paste it in the place where it says signatures with every post in the settings place in profile information

please help

thanks alot

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jia thumbnail

basically you right click on the picture and go to properties, there you will see an address (URL), you copy that and paste it in the signature box. around the link you put [ IMG ] link [ /IMG ] ...WITHOUT the spaces b/w the brakets and the words IMG or /IMG. If you have saved the siggi to your computer, go to either www.tinypic.com or www.imageshack.us and upload the siggi and it will give you a link..usually along w/ the IMG stuff around it and u just directly copy paste it in your siggi box.

Hope this helped!

pink sky thumbnail
I followed your instructions exactly but the link which you said about with the image after uploading did not turn up I can see the image only but not the link

anyways thanks for solving my problem half way through
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

If you have uploaded on imagshack...

highlight and copy (ctrl + c) the last code on the page, i.e. --> direct link to image
then, go to your signature box, and type in [IMG](paste the code here)[/IMG]

If you have uploaded on tinypic, you will have a readymade code with the [IMG][/IMG]... Just copy and paste that...... this would be a better choice 😳

Hope u got it now 😛

-Sam 😊
pink sky thumbnail
The problem is there is no link around the the image which you all are saying about I searched every where but I cannot find it.
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
PinkSky, right click on the image and go to properties. There, you will find the link.
xxvegetoxx thumbnail
is there a way to watch LIVE Indian channels on this Forum???
xChandnix thumbnail
Rigtclick on that uploaded image and click on properties then it should say url somewhere on the page and copy that link and use in you siggy box but put:

Hope that helps 😊
Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

1.Right click on picture..

2-Then click save picture as..and save it in your pictures..

3-go to www.tinypic..com cuz it takes less characters..

4-Click brouse once your at www.tinypic.com

5-Choose your picture..and press..upload..

6-three URLz will apear..For a AVATAR use the last one..for a SIGNATURE use the middle one

7-Hightlight it and copy it..and then paste it on the settings..here on IF!

Hope that helped.. 😃