Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pink sky

pink sky

Posted: 23 October 2006 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

Please help me I have a weird problem it may sound funny

How to copy a signature from an already posted place in the profile information in which a column for posting signatures is there I mean I had requested from glitter column in the avatar and signature shop for a signature but after getting it I do not know how to paste it in the place where it says signatures with every post in the settings place in profile information

please help

thanks alot

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jia

IF-Rockerz

Jia

-

Posted: 24 October 2006 at 12:04am | IP Logged

basically you right click on the picture and go to properties, there you will see an address (URL), you copy that and paste it in the signature box. around the link you put [ IMG ] link [ /IMG ] ...WITHOUT the spaces b/w the brakets and the words IMG or /IMG. If you have saved the siggi to your computer, go to either www.tinypic.com or www.imageshack.us and upload the siggi and it will give you a link..usually along w/ the IMG stuff around it and u just directly copy paste it in your siggi box.

Hope this helped!

pink sky

pink sky

Posted: 24 October 2006 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I followed your instructions exactly but the link which you said about with the image after uploading did not turn up I can see the image only but not the link

anyways thanks for solving my problem half way through

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

Posted: 25 October 2006 at 10:00am | IP Logged

If you have uploaded on imagshack...

highlight and copy (ctrl + c) the last code on the page, i.e. --> direct link to image
then, go to your signature box, and type in [IMG](paste the code here)[/IMG]

If you have uploaded on tinypic, you will have a readymade code with the [IMG][/IMG]... Just copy and paste that...... this would be a better choice Embarrassed

Hope u got it now Tongue

-Sam Smile

pink sky

pink sky

Posted: 27 October 2006 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
The problem is there is no link around the the image which you all are saying about I searched every where but I cannot find it.

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 28 October 2006 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
PinkSky, right click on the image and go to properties. There, you will find the link.

xxvegetoxx

xxvegetoxx

Posted: 02 November 2006 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
is there a way to watch LIVE Indian channels on this Forum???

xChandnix

IF-Sizzlerz

xChandnix

Posted: 03 November 2006 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Rigtclick on that uploaded image and click on properties then it should say url somewhere on the page and copy that link and use in you siggy box but put:

Hope that helps Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top