Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Chi πŸ€’ she is such a tart!

and that bandar KSG? the less said the better 😡 I hope Shraddha, Jennifer and even Nicole are thanking their lucky stars!
i also own a neon bikini, a pink one though. I will wear it for Salman and dance infront of Galaxy appartments for him when I get to Mumbai in Jan   
Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ksg 3

This baboon gober body banane ke baad bhi itna gali sun raha hai. This baboon picture is so hilarious in so much level, at least leave that tortoise. 
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gober is really lucky .. he even has a defense lawyers defending his case 24x7 without being  paid πŸ˜† 
Lets see how far  he  will go selling his body  & scandals .  He keeps on cashing on his controversies yet complains why media never leaves him alone ! Loser doesnt get it ...if controversies stop his ugly face won't be splashed all over in media . Coz there's hardly anything to talk about him in workfront.. No hardwork involved & only scandals is making him stay in news .. just the way he wants.
How come his phankis are finding this ugly look attractive is beyond me ! Huge biceps , sunken cheeks , chicken legs & to top it those weird facial expressions which only adds up to his ugliness ! There are much better bodies in BW & evn TV ... his is so over hyped 🀒
Edited by Rimulia - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Rimulia

Gober is really lucky .. he even has a defense lawyers defending his case 24x7 without being  paid πŸ˜† 
Lets see how far  he  will go selling his body  & scandals .  He keeps on cashing on his controversies yet complains why media never leaves him alone ! Loser doesnt get it ...if controversies stop his ugly face won't be splashed all over in media . Coz there's hardly anything to talk about him in workfront.. No hardwork involved & only scandals is making him stay in news .. just the way he wants.
How come his phankis are finding this ugly look attractive is beyond me ! Huge biceps , sunken cheeks , chicken legs & to top it those weird facial expressions which only adds up to his ugliness ! There are much better bodies in BW & evn TV ... his is so over hyped 🀒

He's thriving on his messed up personal life and his more than obvious philandering nature. He pretends like he doesn't know why he is called the Bad boy of television, why media asks him about his relationship status, poor guy, what has he done πŸ˜•  

Now the work he's taking up is also full of sleaze and filth. His reel and real life are identical. Only nudity and vulgarity.

He has literally redefined the word ''Ugly''!

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Karan and Bipasha look so ugly in their swin wear...especially KSG looks very horrible.
-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
One good movie will put an end to all this as Karan is a very good actor. Hope it happens soon. 
Gober will always cash on his filthy personal life, work or no work. He wants it this way, hence splashes his oh-so-happening life publicly. 

ksg puts baboons to shame  πŸ˜³
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
both gets what they want 
sex πŸ˜†