OS: Na Umar Ki Seema Ho, Na Janmon Ka Ho Bandhan - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely OS, Pankhuri! πŸ‘πŸ‘
The broom scene left a bad taste in my mouth. This is such an IshRa way of getting angry and then sorting it out πŸ˜³
will come back to comment soon πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
i am on commenting spree today
you are gonna be spammed today
finally read this one and i am just shocked
i always thought how these serial writers come up with such heavy and emotional dialogs but you did the same in this one
the fears of a wife were brought out so well that i m short of words
i was able to catch up this track and i felt so much for Raman
but here you made me feel more for Ishita than Raman
this was your second best OS and i am going to read it again and over again
Edited by NeetuThakur - 8 years ago
Thank you..thank you..thank you for such a lovely OS β€οΈ πŸ€—

"Na Umar Ki Seema Ho

Na Janmon Ka Ho Bandhan"

Beautiful lines.. kahan se dhoond ke laate ho aap yeh lines.. !! β€οΈβ€οΈ 

Raman ka entry..hahaha..classic it is πŸ€£

'he was Raman Bhalla and his pacifier was only Ishita'.. kya kahoon is line ke baare me.. mind blowing  πŸ€ͺ πŸ€£

Ishita and her calm attitude towards his words..so opposite to her usual self.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

She surely is upto something πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

There is more surprise or i can say shock in store for him.. bechara Raman πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

Ruhi entry and her cute complaint about her Ishima being late.. πŸ€—

But Ishita ne mana kardiya Ruhi ki request ko..😲 πŸ˜• 

How can she..!! ??

Next its Adi..and she said no to his request as well.. πŸ˜²

Raman wants to question her and not getting any privacy.. πŸ˜²

She signed cheque without checking it.. πŸ˜’

And when asked about it madam refused to do the work and left the room without giving answer..

Same ignorance even after dinner.. 

Raman toh confuse hogaya πŸ˜• πŸ˜² πŸ€£

Kya dialogue hai..chain se jine toh nahin diya..ab chain se marne bhi nahi degi ..  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Ishita the drama queen.. did everything and later she is praying to God.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

But jo bhi kiya achha kiya..Raman deserved such treatment from her side.. 

How can he hide anything of so much important from his wife..  πŸ˜² πŸ˜‘ 

The next scene is brilliantly written di.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Such an emotional and an eye opening scene that is.. πŸ‘

So much effort you have put to understand the characters.. and analysis of donon ka situation is superb.. πŸ€— 

The way you presented the turmoils of their heart and mind is brilliant.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ how could you do this di..!!? πŸ€—

I can't point out one line from this scene and give my opinion about it..if i do that it will be one more OS.. πŸ˜†  

Each and every line is worth praising.. πŸ€— β€οΈ 

(at the end )

Ishita : Mission Successful 

Raman : lesson learnt 

πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ

'Main pagal hoon kya jo tujh jaisi khatarnak sherni se panga lunga ' this is one of the favorite dialogue.. πŸ˜†  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Khatarnak same as you.. πŸ€£ πŸ€£

'Jab yamraj bhagwan badi mushkil se himmat karke tumhe lene aayenge na darte darte toh sirf main, Ruhi aur Adi nahi balki unke bachon ke bachon ke bachon ke bachon ke bache bhi tumhare saath honge'

Its a mind blastingly hilarious line.. πŸ€ͺ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

At last 'Kuch bhi' aa hi gaya Ishita ke muh se..  

All in all a beautiful, emotional and an heart touching OS πŸ˜Š   

Di love you πŸ€— πŸ€— β€οΈ

such a beautiful os...and the title is more beautiful
Awesome OS, loved to read it
Originally posted by aarohi26

Res
Unres...finally. I think this one is my toughest unres till. You know I am editing my comment 3rd time. Yup whenever I edited it, it got deleted😑 ab aap samjh sakti ho ki main kitna irritate hui honge. Anyway chadoo usko, and back to your os. Ek min...pehle na I am very annoyed with akshu di. Actually I am not annoyed but she always unres before me πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ and I became second one πŸ˜† but I know this is our lots of love for you petal Didi πŸ˜Š

aww sabse pehle toh so sorry for this late reply...then so sorry to hear about ur problem in commenting...shayad yeh OS tujhse gussa tha for late comment islie tujhe comment nahi karne de raha tha...ok sorry bad joke i know

lolll akshu se gussa  yeahhh i am so happy πŸ˜†

par you dont worry pehle res kiya toh kya hua unres toh ab tak nahi kiya na...she will be the last to comment so you win πŸ˜Š

Chalo while reading your title, obvious, lyrics and sound of melodies late jagjit Singh ji came in my mind. I am not very find of gazals, actually I used to avoid gazals but this one is really a beautiful one and while reading this, I was thinking yaar yeh pankhu di ne aisa kaisa title choose kia? Kahi kisi ko ludhkaaya toh nahi hai? πŸ˜² But then I recalled are yeh toh ludhkaane wala dept hi nahi hai. πŸ˜‰ And I proceeded πŸ˜†

lolll ludakana word cracked me up...well i dont like ghazals from any other singer but JagJit Ji was or rather still my all time fav...some of his ghazals are just beyond words and this hothon se chulo tum is one of the bests...waise maine yeh title socha nahi tha...pehle pura OS likh liya...title bhi de diya...phir yeh ghazal sun rahi thi toh socha yahi title kyun na de dun..it was anyways suiting here so de diya 

Waise sacchi bolun toh I really enjoyed rkb broom pitaai. As normally wife's apne husbands ko sirf bedroom mein hi maar paati hai but she is one who beat her hubby in front of public twice πŸ˜† but you are rite actually this track needed to be a sensible ending but we know that our cvs are not intelligent like us.πŸ˜‰

lolll bedroom mein pitai πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ main toh kitchen mein karti hu with belan and karchi πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Uff!!!!! Poor bacche...kaand pitaaji karte hai aur bhugatte bechaare bacche hai. Mujhe toh kabhi kabhi Raman ko dekh ke samjh mein hi nhi aata yeh CEO kaise bans????????

lolll jaise Ishita dentist ban gayi waise hi yeh CEO ban gaya farzi degree se πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Rkb is tadpofy for wifey attention but wifey is on full revenge mode. " chain se Keene nahi diya kam se kam Marne toh de " was mast diπŸ‘

shukriya 

Poor ishu...she is guilty for her behaviour with kids. It is really difficult for any mother to act rude with her children unnecessarily. U really penned thi very well. πŸ‘

aww thank you so much...this particular section was my fav πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Finally...man is back in action after lots of waits...oh god I seriously don't have words for their emotional scene. It was awesome di. Raman was just chattering same thing again and again and not even ready to listen her and she finally able to realise him that he is completely fine was took gud di. Lots of hugs to you di for this. You know in one scene when she kept her hand on his mouth and stopped him to say something was just wow di...the most beautiful scene. 

thanks a lot Aarohi...i have this big smile on my face right now while reading and replying to ur comment...thanks a lot 

And here comes the peaceful ending where they both were sitting wit each other, in each other arms. Pulling each other legs but making promise not to hide anything from each other was brilliant di, sometimes this kind of heart to heart talks are needed in between couples.

absolutely...such talks are very important and needful

Di this one is heart touching os, dealing with emotions of a wife who is dependent on her husband, a husband who loves his wife but scared for her what will she do without him. Thanks di for this wonderful piece and so sorry for. delay and love u always pankhu di. Will soon update my other res alsoπŸ˜†

awww thanks a lot...this was totally random but i didnt know sabko itna pasand aayega...thanks a lottt...i love you dher saara...loll yes i am waiting for ur other comment but it is ok take ur time 

Originally posted by Anum_says

Realllyyy Niceee. Brilliant work

thanks a lottt πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by ishra123

Brilliant update
I can't stop imagining.
I am speechless.
Yhm forum is lucky having you
You are the best writer.
Loved it.
Love you Panku did.
Thanks for the awesome update & on.

you said a lot in your comment...i dont know what have i done to get this much praise but this is priceless...actually thank you is a small word but i would still say...thanks a lottt

this really means a lot 

love ya too 
Originally posted by -DivyanKaran-

Pankhu Di..I'm speechless.
I don't have words to appreciate your great effort in writing this amazing story! It's the BEAUTY of LOVE❀️ <3.

Insha...those words are so valuable or rather priceless

thanks a lottt...and good to see you back around πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

lots of love to you too β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ