Balika Vadhu

Balika vadhu written update 25th july 2015

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Mangala reaches to Nimboli and give her the kachoris Nimboli wins from Urmila the challenge Nimboli is very happy she can watch TV now Urmila vows to find new ways to trouble Nimboli

Sarita ( actress replaced )calls at Badi Haveli landline number Ganga picks up the phone. Sarita greets Ganga and  asks Ganga  if there is any news about Mannu and Pooja. Ganga says no. Sarita is worried   Ganga is also very worried

Mannu and Pooja  at Ratan's house ..Mannu says i was waiting  for  Kamleshji. he"ll tell me if i will get the job or not.  There is  knock on the door. Bimla comes looking serious  Mannu asks from her Dadisaa what happened if there some problem ?  Bimla tells Mannu  someone have  come to  meet  you. Mannu says is it kamleshji? Bimla is quiet. Mannu and Pooja see Anandi   Mannu and Pooja are shocked . Mannu asks Anandi .how come  you are here?

Bimla replies  i called her .Mannu  says to Bimla  so it means your  stopping us and  giving so much love .was  a trap? What you did even strangers won't  do. We trusted you but  you???  now we know no one is ours. Bimla says to Mannu you can curse me and yes i cheated you both because my heart was shaken and I  did  all this.because  i could not  see another  Ratan in this house.

Mannu cries and says holding her from shoulders  you are  doing this because  what happened  yestrday night .but i apologised to you  i won't do that again .and every son wants him to become like his father.whats wrong in that?

Bimla says i know every son wants to be like his father because  their father is their ideal and  is a human being

but you cannot  do because your father was not like that. you  want to  listen your father's truth?then listen.He was not a nice person. i gave birth to him but still i've  say this today that your father was very.cruel and bad prsn. Mannu & Pooja are shocked hearing this..Bimla turns and stands near window  She says and not he alone was bad  but me & your grandfather  were also very.bad and  cruel. we' have  so much burden of our sins on our shoulders that it won't get off from our shoulders in seven  births.. 

Mannu is crying. Pooja while listening is shocked. Mannu cries and goes to Bimla and says no  you are lying. my father cannot  do this?he was not like this.

Bimla says i swear on you that I am speaking truth Nothing is lie or false in this . Ganga and haveli  people whatever said was all truth. Mannu is shocked hearing this Bimla continues .Ratan fought for  you whole life  but not because  he loved  you but because he thought you as his property and could not bear that someone snatch you from him.and bless Badi haveli people who did not leave you even after getting so much troubles from Ratan .Mannu is shocked hearing all this Bimla says  Ratan changed when his last time came.then for the first time he saw you like a father sees his child.and  he requested ganga to let you meet him.and Ganga got ready.and think for yourself boy  and if Ganga would have been wrong or she wanted to cheat you then why would she let you meet ratan ?think boy. if ganga wouldn't  got ready she would not have made you meet with Ratan and make you do his last rites   then would you have ever know about Ratan ? Ganga told you herself  Mannu is shocked   He puts hand on his mouth and taken aback He cries

Anandi comes to  Mannu & puts her hand on his shoulder & tells him  Ratan himself gave you to Jagya  and told Jagya to make you like himself  (  like Jagya) .You think if Ratan like person  can trust Jagya so much and  wanted that his son won't become like him but become like  Dr Jagdish then think how Jagya  be  wrong ?.  Jagya  and whole family love you a lot. they never thought you  as other . They don't know I have come to meet you here  I have come here without telling them. Because  i didn't know if i could convince you to come back or not. now you know whole truth and now you decide what you want to do.

Bimla says if ever had thought of true relationship with me then listen to me.& go back  to Haveli. thats your home only.they  are your  family Bimla folds her hands and  says to Mannu go back. Please  go back to your home. Bimla cries and turns back on Mannu Mannu says  to bimla but if i still don't want to go back. Bimla says then i"ll throw you out of this house.Mannu crying.and  says if she doesn't  want that he comes to her . Bimla says no i want you to come back to me but for one last time to lit fire to my pyre.otherwise my soul won't rest in peace.

Mannu crying and hugs bimla. Anandi looks at Pooja

Akhiraj Singh  in jeep with his friends and telling them  MLA Jagdish Singh  is very famous in the area. and its not small thing to shake hands with him. His friends  tell him there is no doubt in this what you are saying His friends praise him we know only you can do this work We doubted your ability That's why we chose you as our leader and if Jagdish  Singh is with you  then your  politics will shine. Akhiraj is very happy  An old man carrying some material His cart is stuck in the road Akhiraj Singh scolds him to move out of way but then seeing some villagers coming he takes 360 degree and helps the poor way to score points in front of villagers The villagers are impressed with Akhiraj Singh Akhiraj smiles evilly

At Haveli JaGan and Dadisaa are  waiting for Anandi. Dadisaa  says  she just said this only on phone.Ganga asks Jagya  what Anandi told to you  on phone?.Jagya says she didn't say anything but asked us to gather here.and she disconnected the call and  i couldn't  ask anything from her. Ganga says what do you think what will be the matter? If she got some news related to Mannu and Pooja  Anandi s voice   comes  no but its more important  than that. then  Anandi comes first then behind her Mannu and Pooja come  Jagya Ganga Dadisaa are emotional seeing Mannu  Ganga runs towards Mannu and hug him   Ganga cries    Ganga asks from is he ok ? Mannu cries and asks forgiveness from Ganga I am sorry mother I did very big mistake I will never do this again and  I will do whatever you ask me to do   Ganga is cries happily hugging Mannu Jagya and Dadisaa are emotional as well as happy seeing this ..

Edited by mahi12 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for update mahi

Good Mannu came to know the truth from his dear grandmother Bimla's mouth about his so called  poor victim father Mannu is slapped hard on his cheeks by the truth which he was denying initially  even now he was denying initially he was telling Bimla you are lying 🤢Bimla had to swear on him to make him accept what she is saying is true wow how hard is it for Mannu to accept truth about Ratan but he did not even think  for once  before  making  false stories about Jagya and Ganga just to put them down  ?😡 It did not take him one minute to reject all their love they  gave him 15 years and he started abusing them ðŸ˜¡He did not want to go back even when all truth was in front of him ?🤢he was saying to Bimla if i still dont want to go back🤢

Good Bimla told him if Ganga wanted to cheat you why she would have made  you to meet with Ratan even now Ratan requested ganga to let him   meet with  you .and Ganga got ready if Ganga would have been wrong or she wanted to cheat you then why would she let you meet with ratan ?if Ganga would have been wrong to Ratan  and Ratan her poor victim then why she would have made you meet with Ratan Why she would have made you do his last rites and Mannu put hand on his mouth after hearing this This he should be thinking himself but he did not bother now he was thinking on it and getting ashamed of himself why he did not think on this before 

Good Mannu knew  Ratan himself gave him to Jagya for his better because he knew Jagya is  the better  father for Mannu than him and he wanted Mannu to be a good noble person like Dr Jagdish and Mannu was abusing Jagya 😡Making false stories about him ðŸ˜¡Shame on Mannu 

Mannu's all false stories that he made to put Jagya and Ganga down flopped and he is slapped hard by truth  

It is  victory of Jagya and Ganga's goodness   Bimla heard the voice of her conscience where her son telling her  Mannu has  a good future with Dr Jagdish only Thats why he gave Mannu to Dr Jagdish Only he can give Mannu a good life and world will not have another Ratan Singh She is selfishly keeping Mannu to herself and keeping Mannu away from good future  and Bimla told Mannu the truth Though she did not tell Mannu about how much Ganga suffered at their hands Want Mannu to know everything and also what Jagya has done for Ganga and Mannu  that only Ganga can tell so i hope cvs show Ganga telling Mannu everything 

Jagya and Ganga's emotions were so heart touching seeing Mannu How lucky is Mannu to have them as his  parents but i am not going to forgive Mannu so easily because he fell too low The way he shouted at his mother  , the abuses he gave to Jagya , all the false stories he made about them just to put them down Mannu needs to repent for each and every wound he has given to Jagya and Ganga who never did any wrong to him Always gave him immense love but what he did ?

i am happy for JaGan they got their son back but Mannu should prove himself to be worthy of being  their son
Edited by Hina- - 8 years ago
RainbowKitty thumbnail
sorry double post
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update 

Glad Jagan got there son back 

But for such a high stake drama, and characters changes, I expected a better ending. 

I guess the drama isn't over for Jagan, cause they still have to deal with their son marriage. 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@mahi thanx  4 the update. 
so bimla got hit wid the reality & did gud deed once in her life time.
i won't mind if JaGan allow her  2 meet mannu wenever she wants.an di hope they"ll themselves propose this which i think can do.
its gud mannu return back 2 his parents.
but now i want mannu & pooja mrg 2 b dissolved.and both shud move on in their lives.
Edited by tiny15 - 8 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for update mahi

I did not understand why Bimla called Anandi Didnt she have JaGan's number  Yes she had so ðŸ˜•Yeah she did not ask Anandi to come alone but why she called Anandi not to Jagya and Ganga ? Cvs ? any logic ?Definitely not ? They just wanted to force Madam Anandi into the scene when they care for logic ðŸ¤¢and Anandi why she did not tell Jagya Ganga ðŸ¤”she was not sure she can convince Mannu because why would Mannu get convinced by her Who is she to Mannu? So should nt have called Jagya and Ganga and told them ?Logically here should have been JaGan instead of Anandi Will they show a scene between JaGan and Bimla or cut it off just like they did not bother to show a scene between Ratan and Jagya ? ðŸ˜¡

What Anandi told Mannu Bimla could herself tell Mannu that because she was present there  when Ratan gave Mannu to Jagya In fact Bimla could  tell Mannu also what Ratan told Ganga in hospital Really Anandi was unncessarily forced down in the scene🥱and Bimla should have told Mannu how much they tortured Ganga , why Ganga ran away from the house with Mannu , Mannu's cancer ,  what what Ratan did then , Ratan's deal with Jagya and Ganga ,  why Ratan cancelled that deal later , Ratan giving up Mannu to Jagya telling him he is best father for Mannu and can give him best upbringing Ratan wanted Mannu to be a good and noble person like Jagya, Ganga saving Ratans father's life giving her own blood , what Ratan said to Ganga about her and her dr sahab in his last time  ... Bimla should have told all 

Mannu got slaps of truth on his cheeks  Great I loved seeing this jerk Mannu crying how wrong he has been to Jagya and Ganga He was making false stories about Ganga and her dr sahab trying to prove them bad Not even one person speaks ill of them because they are so good He did not accuse Ganga that much how much he accused Jagya All the time trying to prove him a bad person but not even one person speaks bad about Jagya because he is so good and noble person 

Victory of JaGan 's goodness Bimla and Ratan both accepted Mannu''s best is with them only and Jagya is the best father to Mannu 

Happy for JaGan they got their son back but don't want this Mannu going scott free so easily Want him to be guilty and ashamed of himself and punishing him for what wrong he  did with his such good and loving parents😡

Edited by Beautiful-Soul - 8 years ago
RainbowKitty thumbnail
@sidra I am too wondering same why will Bimla call Anandi Yes she did not ask Anandi to come alone She expected Jagya and Ganga will come with her so why not call Jagya and Ganga directly ðŸ¤“and creatives should show a scene between JaGan and Bimla Bimla should apologize to them she became selfish and did not tell them Mannu was with her but later she realized her mistake Mannu's  best is with them only . JaGan should forgive her Bimla has done first good work in her life Today she has redeemed  JaGan can offer her to stay with them in BH Bimla will have no role in story now so Bimla can tell JaGan she wants to stay in her house  and JaGan can tell Bimla Mannu will come to meet with her every weekend something like that 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks for the detailed WU, Hina! :)
Good that Truth came out in front of Mannu! :)
Glad that JaGan got their son back! :D