Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: --abha--

Raman is married😲...

Then how will love story continue?
okay have to wait for next...

Atleast they will be in same house😳
Continue soon...
Thanks for pm...

their love story is on the track no nee of worrying about it,thank u for ur response😊
sarayasriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: cutieruhi

interesting .again raman is married here. hooe there will be no shagun drama. update soin

no shagun drama will be in my story😊thank u
sarayasriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Amazing part Shriya😊

Please continue writing this FF👍🏼
PM me for the next part😃

thank u,i will pm u😊
sarayasriya thumbnail
part-3

sriya:who listened everyword even though which is not a decent thing approached kavya she caught kavya's atttention by placing her hand on kavya's shoulder
kavya:with the sriya's presence she turned to look at her
sriya:is raman married?who is his wife,why will be he responsible for that girl's memory loss and how u know that
kavya:tears starts rushing out getting reminded of all the past thougts,not he iam responsible for everything which resulted in messing his life
sriya:kavya can u clear the air first
kavya:raman is my childhood friend we used to stay in neighbouring houses,i was his best friend before but not now,my one mistake of getting him married with shagun turned his life ups and downs and our friend
ship was broken apart
sriya:in what way u brought this girl in middle,will shagun stopping her words in middle "u wait kavya shagun,r u talking about shagun arora
she is the famous gynaechologist na?
kavya:yes she is my college friend
sriya:kavya r u out of my mind u sent that girl with raman,will his wife be ok with other girl presence in their house
kavya:she is no more in the world,with her drunken driving she lost her life and created a havoc in this girl's life
this girl was very self esteemed,i asked her to come with me but she rejected to come and joined in an orphanage,i want this girl to enter in raman's life atleast with this girl
i can heal his pain for some extend and my decision got more strong when she left with raman without uttering a word,i think so their was some unknown bond between both of them
sriya:but that girl
kavya:please sriya,lets leave the topic now
in the car
raman was driving silently while the girl shifting at him and outside through the window
the girl at last lost her patience and talked to raman "hello"
raman:looks at her listening her first word uttering to him
girl:r u dumb?is that u r dumb by birth r u lost ur voice in any accident,without giving him a chance she goes on blabbering the speech on dumbness
raman:unable to bear the chatterbox he shouts loudly at her "chup bilkul chup"
girl:she was frightened for his sudden loud words whom she thought was a dumb
raman:untill unless i ask u to speak u should not open ur mouth
girl:placing the finger on her lips she nods her head
raman:seeing her gesture a small smile escapes for the first time which was not noticed by the girl
"pagal aurath bada lecture dhene ke liye aaya"
listening his remarks on her she narrows  her eyebrows looking at him,raavan kumar lagtha hi unka naam,bilkul aisa hi lagtha hi
soon they reaches raman's mansion
he getting down from the car moves towards her side of the door,he opens it to let her get down from the car
girl tries to get down but she fails multiple times because of her fractured hand and sprained foot,at last she gives up all her attempts feeling restless
falling back on her seat,i cant get down mr.it was paining she speaks closing her eyes as tears starts flowing
raman:unable to see her tears he asks her,miss can i help u?
girl:she looks at her,ohh u need this much time to understand that a girl with fractured hand and sprained foot needs other person support
raman;was taken back seeing the girl attitude,"kya thumko  thum  jhansi rani lagtha hi kya,jyada math udana bandh karo" no servants are their to follow ur orders
keep in that mind
girl:how rude,how insensitive u r ,here iam suffering with pain,u r tauting me,raavan kumar ki tharika
raman:oyy miss mind ur tongue,iam raman bhalla not raavan kumar
girl:but u have so many similar characters that raavan have
how kept u that name raman,ram is God's name,the great sriram
never compare urself with him
raman:haa stop ur chatter box my head was blowing,yeh bhagavan thum mujje kaha phasa diya,dekho iss aurath ka ego
here iam helping her she is showing attitude
madam shall i help u or will u call ur servants
girl:u r showing attitude not iam did u got that and now stop ur rantings and help me
raman:yeh mera haalath kisiko bhi nahi hona chahiye,by saying he extends his arm so that she can hold and get down
girl:with much effort gets down from the car
raman:haa please stand properly u r wiggling
girl:what should i do ,u r not giving proper support to me
raman:with little hesitation looking at her,takes her hand and wraps around his shoulder,he was about to hold her waist which he halts in middle with her sudden scream
girl:dont even try to touch my waist,did u got that
raman:ho do u think that i was so much interested to hold that of urs place,dont think too much of urself,u r not some ishwarya rayi or kathreena kaif
girl:u r very irritating u know
raman:u r more that that,will u come inside will u stand here like this,but i wont hold u more
girl:kuch bhi,i too doesnt want to stand in the sunny shade
raman:then come inside and give some peace to me
girl:she tries to walk with his support but not getting sufficient support it is getting difficult for her to walk
stopping her walk looking at raman she speaks "hey i cant walk more get some wheel chair,it will be easy for me
raman:gives an unbelievable expression at her,"u miss what do u think of urself,iam raman kumar bhalla,see i can buy half of India with my money,do u think iam ur servant
girl:dont think too high of urself,whatever u may be i cant walk like this the pain is horrible
raman:oh my god thum pagal aurath,kya samaj rahi hu thum ,u doest want to touch ur that stupid waist of urself like it was a kohinoor diamond,then how can i help u
girl:for me it is more than kohinoor diamond,did u got that now find another way to get me inside
raman:pagal aurath do u know with whom u r trying to play,now shut ur mouth,u cant play more with me by saying he scoops her into his arms
girl:with his sudden gesture gets surprised to support herself she wraps her good hand around his neck
raman:for the first time he looks into her eyes
girl:how dare u to lift me in ur arms,chodo mujje chodo by saying she starts struggling to get down
raman:in a warning tone "if u speak one more word i will leave my hands then u will fall on the ground which makes u to get 4 or more than that fractures
girl:she frightens for the first time listening his words and keeps quiet and starts looking into his eyes which are looking at her eyes
watchman:salutes him and opens the door
girl:looks at watchman and then his house which was big mansion with mustard and voilet color painting with many craftings on the wall
"ur house seems really very big"
raman:it is not house mansion
girl:whatever,walk slowly iam getting tired her
raman:shakes his head as if unable to believe her attitude,but which was liking by him
he reaches entrance looking at the girl "ring that door bell"
girl:i wont u only do it
raman:r u really mad iam holding u with two hands how can i ring it
i will leave u if u wont
girl:ok why r u getting so much angry,i will ring but dont leave me,if u then i wont leave u,she says in warning tone and rings the door bell
toshi:opens the door and gets surprised seeing her son with some girl in his hands after what had happened in his life

note*-hi friends i updated next part,i will continue this story with next part if i get atleast 15-20 responses,iam not letting down others,its just i doesnt want to waste my time if there are no good readers,a writer always needs readers or else he or she cant be called as writer,let me know whether should i continue or not 😉

if anyone want pms send me a buddy request,i will be in touch with u by my updates if in case i continue this story😛
i hope u will enjoy the above part😊
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow! A nice update..RKb pissed off @ her attitude but liking her. Its interestng.
ishra_Fav thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just read the all the parts...interesting story. I am little bit confused though, did Shagun's accident caused Ishita to forget her life, but how did it happen? I felt it wasn't clear or is that your strategy. Good story please continue soon.
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update...loved their banter...
They fought so cutely...

Loved it
Continue soon
Thanks for pm
Boo2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am liking this story. Pls continue.  i am liking the dynamics in their relationship already 😊
sam234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey suriya nice story... continue soon...
 am liking ishita odering raman...  hope ishta past is not too bad... but who were trying to kill her... 

so curious to read ahead plz update and complete it ... plz dont leave it hanging in between... waiting for ur update.
theshushreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey sriya...
this ff is fab... 
i just got time to read this n read all the three pars in a go..
its superbbb...
especially ishu's attitude..
kya takkar ka jawab derahe thi... 
please do cont...
ll love to know actually wat had happened to shagun... 
n how dis love will blossom...
do update soon..
n thanks for the pm dear...
ur ff are fab.. do keep writing..