Awesome update
Its really painful t see both in pain
Kalpi is she sick n rag dream it becoming scary
Really a couple t make us want them t t be together
Wat kalpi next move
Update soon
SamBricka thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
awesome chappy dear.. Nice.. So Kalpi is in mumbai now.. Prem is in love wth Kalpi.. Ok.. Dear at the end i want RagNa.. Plz.. Waiting for nxt chappy.. Plz update soon...
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kalpi reunion with her family is nice
Lovely update
TheLifeDiaries thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sweet1308

Awesome update

Its really painful t see both in pain
Kalpi is she sick n rag dream it becoming scary
Really a couple t make us want them t t be together
Wat kalpi next move
Update soon

thanks a lot...even I am waiting for kalpi's next move😛
TheLifeDiaries thumbnail
Originally posted by: premap

Interesting.

well that was what this story is...hehehe...thanks...
TheLifeDiaries thumbnail
Originally posted by: bricka.tiwari

awesome chappy dear.. Nice.. So Kalpi is in mumbai now.. Prem is in love wth Kalpi.. Ok.. Dear at the end i want RagNa.. Plz.. Waiting for nxt chappy.. Plz update soon...

thanks a ton...
at the end...it will be RagNa or...lips sealed...😉
TheLifeDiaries thumbnail
Originally posted by: MadhuGupta

nice update

thanks😊
TheLifeDiaries thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Natasha...

Kalpi reunion with her family is nice
Lovely update

thanks a lot for reading😊
TheLifeDiaries thumbnail
So...here is another part...enjoy reading...

Part 5

It was Morning...morning that has the power to change the world or it could literally worsen the condition...

Kalpi was having her cup of tea..."Aai...u know I missed this tea of yours so much...it is still the best..." kalpi said will having a sip of tea from her mug...

"And I missed your praise each time I prepared tea..." kamla said...

Raghav couldn't sleep after the horrible dream...he was standing near the window...it was almost sunrise...he had always loved sunrises and sunsets as kalpi loved them...he was looking at the beautiful scene...

*FLASHBACK*

Raghav was sleeping peacefully in his bedroom when kalpi came out of the bathroom...she was drying her hair when her eyes fell on him...the naughty side of her came into senses...a mischievous smile played on her lips...she went into the living room and started shouting..."Raghavvv...helppp...save meee...help plzzz...somebody helllppp...leave meee. You moron..." all through her acting the mischievous smile remained attached to her lips...

Raghav woke up with a jerk...he ran towards the source of the voice..." kalpi I am coming" saying so he rushed...

He reached in the living room and was surprised to find kalpi laughing uncontrollably...he understood that he had been fooled though it is easy to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled...he started chasing her but being swift in her ways she escaped...she ran toward the balcony..Raghav came following her..."Now you are trapped...no chance of you to escape..." Raghav said with the same mischievous smile with was the possession of kalpi some moments before...

Kalpi took a step backward and he took a step forward...he caught hold on her...they were inches apart when..."see raghav...there..."kalpi said pointing towards her left side.. raghav turned and was found with a beautiful scene...it was a sunrise..."You know raghav I have so loved this sunrises and sunsets" kalpi said while keeping her head on raghav's shoulder and holding his arms..."I wish my life is this blissful..." kalpi said while looking at the sunrise...

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

A small smile played on his lips when memories of his blissful life lingered in his mind...his chain of thoughts were broken when he received a call...he looked at the name that was being displayed 'Sammy'...he picked up the call...

R: ya Sammy...

Sa: Raghav don't worry...I am leaving for Mumbai...I have called Mr. Desai to attended the next meeting...I will inform you about everything once I reach...

R: thanks Sammy...take care...bye...

Sa: it's ok bro...you too take care...ok bye...

The call ended...

Here in Mumbai...

Kalpi was standing in the small balcony of her house...she was lost in her thoughts when her phone rang...

K: Yes...KJ here...

Ca (caller): ma'am...I am sorry...I couldn't stop Mr. Raizada...he left for Mumbai...

K: it's ok...

The call ended...

"Ok...kalpi...now the time has come to face the PAST..." kalpi said to herself...

Sammy landed in Mumbai...he took a cab and instructed the driver to kalpi's chawl...upon reaching there he got down and paid the cab...

He started moving to kalpi's home that was upstairs...he rang the bell...'Ting Tong' " I will see" saying so kamla moved towards the door...she opened the door and was shocked to find Sammy...she didn't know what to do..."Who's there aai..." kalpi said while she was busy on her phone...

Sammy recognised her voice...the past has not only broken a beautiful marriage but also a relationship of brother and sister...Sammy had no sister so when he saw kalpi he found a lil sister in her and kalpi...since all were angry with her as she had eloped with Raghav she got a brother in Sammy...but one decision of Raghav broke everything or better say...as Sammy was still with Raghav in spite of his blunder decision...had broken the bond...

Kamla moved aside revealing the man at the door to kalpi...she was not at all surprised to see him as she was quite sure of this..."ok aai...I am going to my room and when the GUEST will go plz tell me..." she said while her eyes were still fixed on her phone...she turned around and started moving..." plz stop kalpi..." Sammy said...

"Kalpana...my name...only the people who matter to me are allowed to call me kalpi..." Saying so kalpi again tried to move but was stopped by Sammy..." kalpi plz listen" 

"What u have to say Bhai...oops...Sorry...Mr. Raizada?" Kalpi said with an irrited look..." just listen to me for once" Sammy requested..." fine...u have five minutes...just speak what u have to..." kalpi said uninterested...

Sa: Kalpi...plz try n understand...why r u trying to hide from Raghav...he is searching u like an insane and u...u r just running away from him...why kalpi...Plz don't do this with him...he loves u...plz kalpi...plz...kalpi..he is...

K: ( looking at her watch and stopping Sammy in between) five minutes are done... ( she turned to leave)

Sa: (came in front of her) kalpi...u can't go like that...

K: oh right only your friend has that right...to just go away like that...u said that your friend loves me...do u really think so...because as far as I remember...he left me for some money...plz haan this love and all don't talk in front of me...

Sa: ok then...when u will see him then you will understand how much he loves u...( he turns to leave)

K: you will not tell him that I am here...

Sa: I will kalpi...he loves u a lot...(started moving)

K: if ever you really meant when you called me sister...then u will not tell him at any cost.( Sammy stops on hearing this)

Sa: I always meant when I called u sister and I still do...u r my lil sister...I can do anything for you then this very small thing...I will not tell him about u..don't worry... ( he went)

Ka: kalpi if he will tell Raghav then...

K: I need to believe in him...I am left with no other choice... (she also went to her room)

Here Sammy was pacing back and forth thinking of how to hide the fact that kalpi was in Mumbai but he had to do it...he called her sister but was never able to fulfil the duties of a brother...he got a chance now...he can't lose it...he was still in his quandary when his phone rang...it flashed...'Raghav'...gasping he picked up the call..

"Yes Sammy...any news...is she there...plz Sammy...tell me na.." Raghav said with a voice filled with hope...Sammy knew what Raghav wanted to hear and that was even true but he can't tell him about Kalpi...he had always best best when it came in terms of friend but he failed terribly as a brother...though he was not a real brother of kalpi but the relation of brother and sister was more than real...but he failed...he failed to protect his sister...he failed to stop his friend from hurting his sister...he was being a good friend but now the time is to be a good brother...

"Sammy u there?" Raghav asked when he did not get any response from Sammy...Sammy came out of his dilemma deciding that he will be a brother now..."No Raghav...detective was right...she is not here..." Sammy said..."Ok..."saying so Raghav cut the call...there was disappointment and despair in Raghav's voice that didn't go unnoticed by Sammy but he had no other option...option...well he had but he can't choose it...

Raghav was in his room holding the photo frame bearing kalpi's picture..." Kalpi...where r u? Please kalpi...plz come back...I know I have done a grave mistake...and I deserve punishment but plz kalpi do not punish me like this...I won't be able to live...plz kalpi I am sorry...I can do anything kalpi but plz come back...I need u kalpi...I love u.." Raghav was saying when his phone rang..."Prem Kapoor' the screen flashed...he picked up the call...

Pr: hello Raghav...the contract papers are ready...come and sign them...

R: KJ is back?

Pr: no actually her work would take it longer so she said that to whom I will select will be her choice as well...she had sent the contract papers with her sign on...now only ur sign is left and the contract is yours...

R: I am coming...

The contract was sealed between Singhania Construction and KJ Group...kalpi was still unaware of the fact that the deal that was signed was with Raghav as she trusted Prem enough...he was the one who stood with her and shielded her from every problems...

Raghav left for India...as the project was to be started after about a month...Raghav landed in Mumbai...he moved to his house...not the 'SINGHANIA MANSION' but the small house in which kalpi and he lived after their marriage...

He opened the door...a smile played on his face...he reminisced his perfect life...he went to the bedroom...his happy memories with kalpi became alive...he could feel kalpi's presence all around...her giggling sound echoed in his ears...her smile came in front of his eyes...her hand could be felt on his hair...her tickling on his body...he was again hopeful that some day kalpi will be in front of his eyes...he was sitting on the bed...soon the feeling that kalpi was somewhere around gave him a relaxed sensation and he fell asleep...

He was sleeping peacefully when his phone rang...this woke him up...he saw the number and picked it up...

R: ya Sammy...

Sa: Raghav where r u...I have been waiting for two hours...

R: I am home...

Sa: what? But I am there only...

R: I said I am HOME and not at my bungalow...I will be back soon don't worry...bye...

He cuts the call...

Raghav went to the living room...took his bag and started moving...he stopped in between and turned back..." Miss u kalpi...love u...hope to see you soon..." Saying so he moved to 'Singhania Mansion'...

Kalpi was working on her laptop...though she was on holiday but her work always is very important as only her work gave her strength and helped her to come out of her gloomy past...she was working when Pakya came and sat beside her..." kalpu...ye sab chod na...itne saalon baad to aai hai aur yahan bhi kaam...chal shopping pe chalte hain... ( kalpu...leave all this...after so many years u r back and now also u r doing work...let's go for shopping...)

K: no dada...I am not willing to...

Py: plz na kalpi...

K: plz dada..try n understand...see baba and aai are also not there...we will go tomorrow for sure...

Py: plz kalpi...when aai and baba will come then tomorrow again we will go...

K: dada...itne saalon se akele hi to shopping ki hai...aaj mauka mila hai family ke saath jaane ka...plz ( dada...from so many years I have done shopping alone...now I have got the chance to go with family...plz..)

Py: ok kalpu...but tomorrow no excuses...

K: pakka ( sure)

Here I give an end to this chapter...I know it was very short but couldn't write more than this due to my exams...I hope you all understand...so...Sammy knows that kalpi is in Mumbai but has decided not to tell it to Raghav...will he tell when he will see Raghav's condition or will stick to his decision...will Raghav come to know about kalpi...what will happen when RagNa will come face to face...will they ever come...to know the answers stay tuned to THE LOST LOVE...

Sorry for any grammatical and spelling errors...

sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Its really fabulous t see sammy in the brotherhood state
He is a friend n brother together
Update soon