Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: RM14

Amna dear i couldn't read both updates till now,so sorry, but i like the teaser,give you my comments as soon as i finish reading.😳

koi nai ..take ur time ...i know we have too much to do 😉😆 ,,, itna sara celebrations 
abba12 thumbnail

Congratzzz  dear Amna for new thread,🥳  wowww,so happy for you,😃great going,👏i love your story and my tarzan Geet so much,😳wish you all the best,keep writing more and more,⭐️aww you wait for my comments,so sweet of you,❤️love you.🤗

wow just saw this 😛... thanks 😉 lovely 
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: abba12

koi nai ..take ur time ...i know we have too much to do😉😆,,, itna sara celebrations

Thanks for understanding,haan woh toh hai hi😆,but i read half and will read full tomorrow.😳
RM14 thumbnail
Welcome Amna,tumhe accha laga,i am glad.😃
abba12 thumbnail

Thanks for understanding,haan woh toh hai hi😆,but i read half and will read full tomorrow.😳

yeah sure 😉 will wait for review 😛
abba12 thumbnail

Ok gd,ngt,sd,tk cr Amna.🤗

good night 
DishaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on new thread di
Geet ko kya hua :o
sagorika93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrtz for d new thread dear😊
Precap dekhke dar lg raha hai 😲
Kya kiya tumne geet ke sath 😕
Continue soon ...plzz 
RM14 thumbnail

I have unres my post on pg 147 in prev.thread ,but copy pasting here too..as that thread is finished..😳

Superb,❤️lovely,❤️beautiful,❤️touching,❤️romantic ❤️and hot updates☺️ dear Amna,👏 ⭐️oh i am so late commenting on these w'ful updates,😳but thanks for always understanding,🤗coming to review,oh!such an awesome b'day Maan had,😉and my tarzan Geet,she went to meet Maan on his b'day and she's too smart btw,she know when is Maan's b'day,😎how sweet,she met dadi,😛and helped her too,wow dadi also liked her and this way Geet entered into Maan's home and party too,😃too good
...and here we also got to know that Brij,Dora and Anni are friends,😛and missing Dora,aww feeling so bad for them ,😎...and Naintara..stupid but here he gave chance to Maan-Geet to meet.😃

Geet must be looking gorgeous and stunning, and what a scene,and kiss...hmmm...beautifully described...☺️ waise mujhe bhi koi experience nahi hai,🤣but i just read it and loved it...and don't worry main chappal nahi phekungi..😆now i know you don't have experience either,😉well,mujhe yahan ek baat yaad aa gayi,woh kahte hain na.."Shaadi nai ki toh kya,baarate toh bahut dekhi hain" ...😉so isi ko writer kahte hain k jo apne anubhav se bhi likhe but jo nahi kiya,ya dekha use bhi likh de,that's what fiction na..⭐️and that's how you could create this story and char.like Geet here,👏

yes, dear its so lovely 😳and hot scence..❤️Geet❤️Maan...together...😳and both of them were missing each other so much,rather craving..😳 Geet felt embarrased too ..aww she's so cute too...loved your teasers too Amna,once again saying,brilliant story telling dear,keep it up,👍🏼and keep writing..⭐️waiting for next part.😛

Edited by RM14 - 8 years ago
abba12 thumbnail

I have unres my post on pg 147 in prev.thread ,but copy pasting here too..as that thread is finished..😳

Superb,❤️lovely,❤️beautiful,❤️touching,❤️romantic ❤️and hot updates☺️ dear Amna,👏 ⭐️oh i am so late commenting on these w'ful updates,😳but thanks for always understanding,🤗coming to review,oh!such an awesome b'day Maan had,😉and my tarzan Geet,she went to meet Maan on his b'day and she's too smart btw,she know when is Maan's b'day,😎how sweet,she met dadi,😛and helped her too,wow dadi also liked her and this way Geet entered into Maan's home and party too,😃too good
...and here we also got to know that Brij,Dora and Anni are friends,😛and missing Dora,aww feeling so bad for them ,😎...and Naintara..stupid but here he gave chance to Maan-Geet to meet.😃

Geet must be looking gorgeous and stunning, and what a scene,and kiss...hmmm...beautifully described...☺️ waise mujhe bhi koi experience nahi hai,🤣but i just read it and loved it...and don't worry main chappal nahi phekungi..😆now i know you don't have experience either,😉well,mujhe yahan ek baat yaad aa gayi,woh kahte hain na.."Shaadi nai ki toh kya,baarate toh bahut dekhi hain" ...😉so isi ko writer kahte hain k jo apne anubhav se bhi likhe but jo nahi kiya,ya dekha use bhi likh de,that's what fiction na..⭐️and that's how you could create this story and char.like Geet here,👏

yes, dear its so lovely 😳and hot scence..❤️Geet❤️Maan...together...😳and both of them were missing each other so much,rather craving..😳 Geet felt embarrased too ..aww she's so cute too...loved your teasers too Amna,once again saying,brilliant story telling dear,keep it up,👍🏼and keep writing..⭐️waiting for next part.😛

ahahaha awesome twosome comment 😛 read kar k maza a gya😉
Tumhain b nai ha experience 😆 koi nai ...sahi bola baratain to dekhi hain 😆😆
Aur jab time ho tab read kar lia karo 😉 ...no tension 😛