Nimboli's behaviour - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Aashima.

No here, she doesnt need to be idle even, her last Kachori adventure started when she was occupied with her cleaning work , but only for a one-up with Urmila ,  she lied about her kachori making skills...and ended up two hours pretending-working in kitchen in panic mode thinking about what will happen to her if she loses.

The next one, this time Kundan nicely told her that this Jalebis are for Urmila & he will bring them for her later <<which anyway meant never>> but still he was nice enough. But no the girl goes ahead with not eating just one jalebi but almost finishing the jalebis leaving only one in plate. Now Mrs.urmila will do more tamasha and this girl will have to face the wrath of Harki-Kundan.

Now who's fault it will be? & how am i expected to sympathize with her? 

For logic...All this is happening for the girl to question the difference between Her & Urmila's status So that someday the girl will introduce herself as "Maid" of AK's house on her own, instead of introducing herself as "Kundanji ki pehli beendani" to the outsiders or atleast she will stop assuming herself to be so.

@bold - it is not expected that Nimboli will ever accept that she is the maid. I think all these repetition of punishment disproportionate to mistake is being done to garner sympathy - but it is failing because Nimboli is not learning from experience. TV leads are supposed to live difficult life - it is different matter that they did a good job with child Anandi and not so good job in case of Nimboli because the situations seems to be forced/repetitive.
Originally posted by Aashima.

😆

she's made to do all the housework...partially because of her own stupidities as punishment, partially because of Harki's "how this girl can roam freely w/o doing any work" and also if She is not a beendani , not even doing housework then why they would kept her in their house??

& the problem with this girl is that if at all she will transfer any work allotted to her,  ...to Mangala/chagni...Then also this girl wont sit quietly at one place to avoid being caught...instead she would wander and do more mischief & then will now get punished for two things instead of one of not doing the work.

Mangala/chagni cant help her in this ...Their help will only lead to further troubles for the girl if Harki sees them helping her...She has been given selected work aur ye us kaam se apne liye aur problems khud create karti hai...by irritating any other person mainly Harki, Urmi-Kundan.
@bold This is another problem.They find her too difficult to handle.
If she is left her own devices she will create even bigger problems with her endless curiosity and limitless energy levels.
None of them know how to keep that girl keep occupied
Only thing they know is kitchen work and household work so they make her do as many as those.

nandini does not have self respect urmi rebuke nandini to c tv but still nandini dying to c tv
So Harki seems to be right in keeping her occupied with work that even elders will not be able to do like mopping floor, washing huge utensils and clothes of entire family, cutting vegetables,etc.😉

But mangala is so wrong to love and take care of the child ðŸ˜†
Edited by Shinya - 8 years ago
now a days Harki and akheraj r completely forgot nimboli. akheraj is busy in his political dream and harki comes only when urmila shouts .
well all akheraj family r in denial mood that nimbol is their bahu but nimboli is working hard to prove i m bahu no.1😛😉

i m just thinking - when anandi and nimboli will come face to face as mother daughter , in what condition nimboli will be. Anandi ko kitne volt ka jhataka lagega.😉 
Originally posted by Chahanya

I don't know if I should post this here
I don't think Harki has ever allowed Nandini to fry things

Baki sab kaam she lets her do but frying at the age of 11 is dangerous

I remember a scene where she said she will fry the puris and Nimboli should do the rest

Naadini n Shivam are 11

Abhi is 12-13

Mannu is 15 -16
nandini.was kidnapped when she was four months. then leap of eleveen years and post leap considerable time has gone. so nandini is 12 plus.
The way nandini is desperate to prove that she is the first wife of kundan ji it looks soon she will demand a SR. 
so anandi will meet an expecting nandini. One more opportunity for celebration of nimbuli s godbharai.

Nandini eating Jalebi was wrong and she was aware of it and that is why she was fighting with herself but her cr craving to eat jalebi was bigger than the fear of punishment so she gobbled it finally. It was like most of diabetic patients including her own great grand father who know that sweets would harm them but still find it difficult to control themselves. She toh is only a child , deprived of eating good things , it was difficult for her to control herself but what should have done was to eat only1 or 2 so the her own craving becomes satisfied and Urmi was not also become aware of it.

Aparna, I am not teaching her stealing but only trying to find a way when she was unable to control her craving because of her young age.😉

-------------
  What is actually strange about Nandini's behaviour is that by now she must have became aware of the fact that Urmi jiji does not like her despite her various attempts for friendship and does her best to get her punished so should not she has to stay away from her as much as possible? But Nandini will not stop and will find occasions to go and interact with her which she can easily avoid and get punished end due to Urmi's tactics . 
   Even pet animals do not go to the ppl who misbehaves with them.

Similarly she goes and sweetly tries to engage Akhiraj in conversations calling him Bapusa and gets snapped by him. She knows very well that how cruel a murderer is Akhiraj and how he treats her and other women of house. Any other child would try to avoid him andome in front of him when required only but Nandini will not.
  I can not understand her this behaviour. 
Originally posted by anshurg5

Nandini eating Jalebi was wrong and she was aware of it and that is why she was fighting with herself but her cr craving to eat jalebi was bigger than the fear of punishment so she gobbled it finally. It was like most of diabetic patients including her own great grand father who know that sweets would harm them but still find it difficult to control themselves. She toh is only a child , deprived of eating good things , it was difficult for her to control herself but what should have done was to eat only1 or 2 so the her own craving becomes satisfied and Urmi was not also become aware of it.

Aparna, I am not teaching her stealing but only trying to find a way when she was unable to control her craving because of her young age.😉

-------------
  What is actually strange about Nandini's behaviour is that by now she must have became aware of the fact that Urmi jiji does not like her despite her various attempts for friendship and does her best to get her punished so should not she has to stay away from her as much as possible? But Nandini will not stop and will find occasions to go and interact with her which she can easily avoid and get punished end due to Urmi's tactics . 
   Even pet animals do not go to the ppl who misbehaves with them.

Similarly she goes and sweetly tries to engage Akhiraj in conversations calling him Bapusa and gets snapped by him. She knows very well that how cruel a murderer is Akhiraj and how he treats her and other women of house. Any other child would try to avoid him andome in front of him when required only but Nandini will not.
  I can not understand her this behaviour. 
😆
I don't know why she gobbled up so many jalebis.
Why kids even adults find sweets irresistible.
Don't really blame for sneaking in and eating a few.
She probably will get punished for it too.
But that greediness is a an outward manifestation of all the deprivations she is subjected to. 
It's like she doesn't  know when she will come across so many goodies next time so she just gobbles them up

As for Urmiji - she has become a challenge for her now. She has no clue why Urmi has taken a dislike to her and is for ever troubling her.
Urmi has become a puzzle that she needs to solve it
She indulges in oneup man ship with Urmi. She saw that Urmi and Kundan went out that day she felt bad so she just showed off by talking about Kachoris how good those Kachoris are in that place.
Then Urmi seized the opportunity to trouble her.
She feels the need to do this tit for tat with Urmi.Nandini and Urmi's spats fights are not very different from Abhi and Shivam squabbles.
It is just that the situation these two girls find themselves in gives it a different twist.

Akheraj most of the time ignores her but for her his behaviour is nothing strange because that's what she has been seeing ever since she can remember. She is used to that situation.
Because that's the only life she knows.
Edited by aparnauma - 8 years ago