Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

last part

wow lovely emotional omg update..te way geet ki pain and love for her baby..she was fighting within herself one side she want to give te baby as she cant be selfish after seeing father crying for his baby and other side her motherhood not letting her but her heart win and went to gave te baby where it belongs..te way baby heart felt happy to be with his family and geet heart crying..te way dadi and maa felt some attraction towards they blood was lovely..te way my maan was confused to see geet who was struggling to form words to  talk..te way dhruv jumping to his dadda and te way my maan taking his baby and felt peace was lovely..te way my maan heart beating so fast after reading te letter and his heart swell in fatherhood tat he got his son his baby his blood and hugging inside to sooth his burning soul..omg geet left and my maan was shocked and rushing to search her but he lost her..geet u thought u r baby will love with his family with all luxuries but u forgot he is geet's son who need his mom forever..i love te update so much with tears in my eyes
Edited by Desigirls12 - 8 years ago
heycookie thumbnail
Congos 4 new thread dear
m so happy wid ur decison, want a happy & maaneetlicious ending:D
taahir004 thumbnail
Fabulous Idea !!!!!
anvi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow super 
New story or old continuation 
In this thread make maan geet one
Plz update soon
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
THANKS FOR GIVING IN OUR DEMAND FOR MANEET HAPPY ENDING
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I posted this in the other thread too.

The ending was the logical one from Maaneet's angle as Maan and Geet don't have any relation except professional. But from Dhruv's angle, that small baby is going to miss his mom as he has been with her from the beginning, so maybe that angle can be explored that Geet stays in touch with them for Dhruv's sake and another story starts from there. Just my thoughts.
aditi_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The other ending was realistic one...But I feel more than anything dhrub deserves a happy family as I wrote in the previous thread as well. So maybe their mutual love for dhrub will help maaneet come together. I mean otherwise life would be too harsh on Geet. at least in stories a selfless love should be returned😊.
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow so glad we might have another ending to this story too.  It's great that geet thought of maan and drug and left him with maan but she forgot that how can baby shrub live without his mother geet. She is the one who has taken care of him since birth then how can he not miss her. Will he not create a ruckus and fall sick without her. Maan has to find her and they can fall in love like normal people do 
But since they are maaneet they can have a special way of falling for each other

Looking forward
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi suhaana, 
     We maneetians are a spoilt lot. No matter how much maneet suffer and go through lot of difficulties, in the end we expect them to be together. So don't feel bad for the demand of an alternative ending. The earlier ending was good in its own way, but as I said earlier we are all a spoilt lot (me included).
rumana88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice story,
but pls, wants an happy ending