Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Akheraj is not the kind of man who pays attention to a woman unless he finds that woman has something he needs 

Possible that Akheraj may find it difficult to recognise this current Anandi who looks too strong elegant kind of tough too  very different from beaten vulnerable looking scared woman from whom he snatched the baby 

But recently Akheraj was shown getting FBs of Anandi when he was visiting that temple with wife son DIL.So he does remember her.

He may find it difficult to place this lady who is in front of him right now.

It could be one of the reasons for a different appearance.

But definitely not because they want to get her married off for a third time or make her plunge in an affair as some people seem to be thinking.

Originally posted by: aparnauma

I will not rule out the entry of a new character 
Thing is people keep saying that Anandi has forgotten Shiv and doesn't remember him etc
Soon after Shiv died she lost her daughter too that too partly because of her mistake.
In that scenario her remembering Shiv and all the happy times she spent is impossible.

Unfortunately they did not show much of Shivam and Anandi - that boy is so full of positive energy and once in a while he gets out of control while teasing Abhi. But over all he has such a positive outlook towards life happy with what he has got and so eagerly waiting for his sister and willing to share all that is his with his sister - all this can come only when he is brought up by a loving parent.
We never got to see this lovely side of their bond.

Anandi has become very clingy where Shivam was concerned pre leap.When Dsa wanted to take her to temple she was so reluctant to leave Shivam at BH. The way she said he is all that she has now tells how attached she is to her son.

People always used to question her feelings for Shiv and to answer that they brought DB and drugs track as well as Palash track after that they stopped questioning her love for her husband.

If they show the happy bright side of Anandi's life through some other character's perspective and at the same time satisfy all those viewers who are questioning her loyalty and love for Shiv it would be nice.

The role of Shiv is over and it ended with a glory. New character can come in as a third phase in Anandi s life. Unnatural may not be a mass thought but you are entitled to get a companion. 
People looses their spouse at matured age and marry again for companionship. SHIV IS DEAD AND HE IS PAST FOR HER.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
But anandi has not changed beyond recognition.
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

But anandi has not changed beyond recognition.

a person seeing her after 12 yrs will definitely not recognise her 😆 (this is Cvs hillarious idea 😉)
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
there is nothing much change in make over of anandi .only difference is that earlier there is side partion in head and no baalon ki lut and now she has straight partition that too in middle of her head and even there is baalon ki lut .by just changing partition of head of anandi and showing baalon ki lut of anandi , , anandi looking very nice and different   other wise make up artist has nothing done much to change make over of anandi
make up artist has prove to look beautiful there is no need to wear heavy jwellery applying cosmetic thing on face .anyone can look beautiful even without heavy make up .anandi is not wearing heavy make up no heavy jwellery but still she is looking very beautiful just because her change in partion of her head shown and baalon ki lut shown , this baalon ki lut enhance the beauty of anandi and moreover anandi hair is not sticky now that is why she looking very beautiful .anandi is looking simple sweet sober in her new look and there is no particular time table when to change make over or not .anyone can look nice at any timeEdited by surabhi01 - 8 years ago
jayshree1942 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
they r doing experiment with anandi look. i think after leap anandi look changed thrice .
this is third make over. no tracks for anandi , cvs r just doing her makeover .😉

But for what they r doing this experiment ?

SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Generally I do not comment on actors and their looks/clothes etc. But I agree with TM - this look should have been applied when Anandi went to Udaipur - it looks like a city based modern woman - and is very similar to Ira's. 
Personally - I did not find Anandi's earlier looks as widows ðŸ˜•. They never gave her classic widow look - in fact they included in the track how Ira and Daddu rebuked DB when she wanted Anandi in widow's clothes. Even post - leap Anandi wore too bright clothes that cannot be said to be dressing like widows. Compared to Anandi - they gave a modern look to Sarita - a side character. 

Anyway - I have no complaint - looks don't matter much for me - what matters is what Anandi is doing - and she is a BIG disappointment now.