update soon
SHAhira-Swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Update plzzz aise wait mat karwao plzz update karo
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
U r a great writer .. I read all the parts at one go and the emotions were all penned down so well..
But is the story over or have u discontinued this wonderful ff as I can't see any update after Jan 2016 ?
Slayerkajal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Just found this ff and I knew after reading few chapters that this ff is nor complete but I couldn't stop myself from reading it and I am happy about it. 
The concept , the characters , story everything is superbly written. 
I loved the sharon here the most. Swaron meetings were the best then came the news of sharey marriage and honestly after reading about them and actually felt like they can actually be the great husband and wife , the only problem is they don't love each other or feel each other in that way. And I think that's how relation is between two best friends . 
Then came taarey thing and i so loved it . I loved taani more here. 
Then how you wrote swaron story was superb . Honestly I really don't have words to describe it. It is so beautiful and painful at the same time .
Even Sharon's mom character was written really well . 
This story was realistic. I am in love with this story . 
Well as I always knew while reading that this is not complete but as I read the last chapter I can say myself that I can consider that as end . The sad ending or probably open ending , I mean as it was not the proper ending one can imagine whatever one wants to imagine afterwards. 
Honestly even though you have not ended it this chapter was the best to be last chapter , i hope you get what I mean . Well on that note I don't even know if you will ever read my comment. 
And yeah I won't even mind reading this incomplete story again and again and honestly this is the best incomplete ending of FF.
Edited by Slayerkajal - 6 years ago