SwaRon FF : Conspiracy By Fate (Chapter 17 updated!!!) - Page 13

Posted: 8 years ago
"What did you pray for?" Swayam asked handing her tea.
"A dream," she replied. Beautiful.. πŸ‘

Read all eight chapter in one go and oh how I dont want to stop.
Excellent work. Please do update soon..

P.S. Repeat mode on πŸ˜‰
This is so awesome. I don't know what to say because this FF is simply out of the world. The way you write and play with words, hats off to you girl⭐️. Am getting addicted to your stories & your style of writing. Loving Sharey and Swaron with each update.
Thanks for the pm. I can't wait for the next Friday / Saturday.
Such an awesome chappy  
Waaow ! So loved it  

How can you write so well every time ? πŸ˜† 

I just wanted to keep on reading  

And Ya have to say Sharey are hilarious ->Rey's foot was on her neck and he was snoring like a bike without a silencer 🀣 

Man ! Thanks ya for such an awesome reading experience πŸ˜ƒ 

U gotta update this soon soon !
Lavanya 😊 
Edited by --lavanya-- - 8 years ago
Reserved.

I am exhausted to comment right now.

^Unreserve^

I love ShaRey. Rey is crazy, cute and adorable.

Snoring like a bike without silencer 🀣 And then when she says you smell and he is like you need a hug 🀣

I love Swayam when his jaws harden at the mention of Rey with Sharon or by Sharon every single time. I just try to imagine how this Swayam would be and with Shantanu in mind its brilliant.

So Sharon has asthma which made her leave dance and join this company.

Interesting.

Would appreciate more of SwaRon in the next update though. Now when they are sipping tea alone away from eveybody else I would like to see them conversing something about each other's past or anything meaningful related to them.

Chitra :)Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 8 years ago
Awesome
Rey πŸ˜†
swaron wala part πŸ‘ beautiful
another awsm update...  loved it...  keep writing srishti..  πŸ€—
i am already asking for an update. Is it too early :o pls update soon. this was fab *_*

Chapter 9

As soon as the two of them entered the guest house, Javed spotted them and shouted, "They are here." Those in the lawn turned to them, looking agitated. Those who weren't there came out of the building looking equally angry.

"Where were you?" Tani asked, approaching them.

"We had gone for a walk Tani," Sharon replied, confused.

"You should have informed someone... or taken your phones," she shot back.

"My phone doesn't catch network. It was no use," Sharon replied. Tani turned to Swayam, looking furious, "and what about you?"

"Forgot," Swayam mumbled, looking flustered.

"How could you be so careless, Bhai? We didn't know where you two had gone. I couldn't find you in the entire guest house. For the past one hour, I have been waiting for you two to come back-"

"Hey, hey, Tani," Rey came forward, "they are adults. They can take care of themselves."

"Rey, please," Tani glared at him, "don't talk about matters you don't understand."

Rey stared back at her, shocked. Sharon had to admit, she was shocked as well. She had never known Tani to raise voice over someone. She had always seen Tani as too soft and intimidated by world.

"Well," Shikhar called, making all of them turn. "They're here so... yeah."

Tani murmured something in Swayam's ear and then walked away. Swayam shot one look at Sharon and followed her inside the guest house. The rest of them dispersed but not before Sharon noticed Sameera stare at Sharon with a grimace, before turning around and leaving.

"Sharon, you need to be more careful," Rey told her softly. Sharon turned to him with a frown, "Meaning?"

"Sharon, we're in Ladakh. In case you don't remember, on an altitude there is less oxygen. It could trigger your asthma. And for you to go without your inhaler, do you realise how big a risk that is?"

"Rey, I didn't have an attack, I'm fine, right?"

"But what if something had happened. I didn't know where you were. And everywhere you go, you will have to climb uphill. I was so scared, Sharon."

"I am fine," she repeated but she didn't ignore the warmth that spread in her. These were the parts of Rey that made her want to marry him. He could be so childish at times and so mature and caring, and it always surprised Sharon to see whichever part he kept forth for her to see. "Besides, my asthma got cured in six months. I swear I didn't feel a thing," she said, which was a lie because she did feel her chest closing up at a point coming downhill but further exertion made that go away, to which she was really grateful.

Rey ducked and shook his head in exasperation, "Come on, have you had breakfast yet? I bet you haven't," he ambled forward.

"Bhai, you need to be more careful," Tani told Swayam as she flopped down on the bed of Swayam's room. Shikhar had not returned to the room, wanting to give them privacy.

"About what?"

"You can't just go out hanging with Sharon on your own," Tani explained.

Swayam frowned at her, not quite getting her logic. "And how exactly does me being with her alone affect anything?"

"She is about to get married, Bhai," Tani reminded him, her voice low and stern.

Swayam knew that, had said it a hundred times to himself so that they no longer felt foreign to him, but that didn't mean it didn't affect him in any way. In the three years he had not met her, he had thought of his infatuation with Sharon to be just that. He had convinced himself that the way his heart thudded for her, the way he yearned for her attention and at the same time was scared to get it was something he had made himself think more than it actually was. But then Sharon stumbled back into his life and... no... magically, all of a sudden, he was again the Swayam he had left behind.

He clearly remembered how stupid he had been in college. How he had practiced dancing endlessly in front of mirror hoping someday he would be able to show her his dancing skill and maybe woo her and they would be together forever... or some fantasy of that sort that his brain had cooked up. He remembered how he had felt in the last few weeks of their last year. He had resorted to stalking her in the library where she seemed to spend majority of her time in those final days, hoping someday, she will notice the nerd who had fallen for her.

But that never happened; she could never see anything out of her own world. Everything else was a big major blot in her mind, including him.

"So?" Swayam demanded. He knew what she was trying to blatantly point out yet not quite finding the right words to say it in the least hurtful way.

"Bhai, please. I... I don't know... I just... I lived with you for a year, I know a few things about... things... that you never wanted me to know," Tani looked guilty as she tried to justify herself. "I... Rey and Sharon are getting married and... and that's something you will have to accept, no matter how much you don't want to-"

"It's not the way you think," Swayam spat out, wishing to leave. He was starting to despise Tani; every second, a bit more.

Tani eyed him with caution, and sighed closing her eyes. When she looked up again, her appearance seemed miserable, "Bhai, don't go after something that will only hurt you-"

"I don't love her anymore," Swayam replied with gritted teeth.

"Good," she shot back, "and don't give yourself the chance to do that either. Why do you want to go after things you can't have when you can wish for things within reach?"

"Why are you asking ridiculous questions?"

"Bhai, you can't be blind or stupid. You must have noticed... Sameera... She fancies you."

Swayam was actually taken aback. "What?"

"Oh my god," Tani pressed her hand to her mouth, "you haven't noticed? Sameera really likes you, at least that's what I think."

"You may be wrong," he replied defiantly.

"Or I may be right," Tani insisted. "We have all been there, Bhai, smitten by someone who doesn't think of you as more than a friend." Swayam's heart sank as he understood what she was hinting at. "It hurts, Bhai; she's a really nice girl. Please don't do that to her."

"I..." he cleared his voice which came out choked and hoarse. "You... I don't think you're right. Sameera is... she is a friend. That's it." With that, he turned around and rushed out of the room, ignoring her calls. Thank god she didn't follow him. He needed to be alone, needed some time to think. This couldn't be happening. Sameera... Sharon... what was going on in his head? Hell, what was going on in his life! When it did it turn into a bloody soap opera...

He walked out of the door and perched himself on the stairs. The cool tiles felt good against his skin. He felt himself grow calm and being able to think. If Sameera had feelings for him, that would not be a good situation because he really liked her but only as a friend. He didn't want to lose her and... Sharon... Sharon was nowhere in the scenario, she was about to get married. Although he didn't want to admit to Tani, he couldn't afford to get attached to her again. He couldn't let himself love her again, this time knowing full well that she would never do the same. Back in college, it was easy to love her from distance. He had no expectations back then; but now, when he was in contact with Sharon he didn't trust himself to be able to be satisfied with whatever he had. He couldn't afford to fall in love with her.

But that definitely didn't mean he would want to date Sameera instead. He wasn't eager for love in his life. He still had his job to set and the other things could wait.

"Woah!," Swayam was startled as he felt someone's leg hit his back with just enough force to snap him out of his thoughts. He looked back to see Shikhar supporting Raghav from falling over Swayam and Govind with his hands outstretched but doing nothing helpful. They composed themselves.

"Dude, you okay," Govind asked him. He ambled forward and sat down on the stairs besides Swayam.

"Meaning?"

"Tani... she seemed pretty pissed," Govind explained.

Swayam nodded, "Yeah, she was."

"Damn! She never gets angry... but when she does... that's really hot."

Swayam frowned. "Hey! She is my sister."

Govind laughed, "That doesn't make her any less hot, dude." As the other two stepped down, Raghav smacked Govind's head who responded indignantly with "Ow!" and rubbed his head.

"But, really, it was a little weird of you to just take off with Sharon alone," Shikhar told him.

Swayam groaned in response, "Guys please, I have already had enough of that from my younger sister, mind... I don't need more."

Raghav interjected, "Hey, you know all he means is... it's not like you. I mean we have never seen you alone with Sameera," Swayam rolled his eyes, yes, everyone has to compare Sharon and Sameera when there is nothing to compare. "and you met this chick, like, a couple of weeks ago. Yes, yes... we know she was in college with you," Raghav completed quickly noticing Swayam open his mouth to defend, "but you didn't know her back then."

"Look, you're really making an issue out of nothing... yeah, I went on a walk with her, so what? You guys were asleep, we were the only two awake, needed some way to pass time. Big deal! Why are all you guys trying to make something out of this." Swayam ranted annoyed, getting up to leave. Really, he just wanted to stay alone for a while.

"She is attractive, though," Govind said, making him stop, "it's easy to fall for her and-"

"Yes, and that's the only thing you can see right?" Swayam spat at him, spinning around to glare down at him, "That's the only thing that matters. I only care about how hot she is, not that she is an amazing human or the fact that she is engaged. Why would they matter? Because apparently, I can't be her friend. I just want to bang her, right?"

"Hey," Govind got up, "dude, I know you're not in your senses, but watch it," he warned him.

"I should watch it?" Swayam taunted him. By now, all blood had rushed to his ears and his entire body felt so hot he felt he was going to burst, "You are the one who needs to get his mind out of the toilet."

"You changed a perfectly civil conversation into something cheap and disgusting," Govind shouted at him.

"You started it so don't you-"

"Hey...h-hey guys!" Shikhar interjected, standing in between the two who were shooting daggers at each other. "Calm down, both of you."

"I can't believe you could think so low of me," Govind said, his voice low and cold.

Now that Swayam could breathe properly, he realised what he had done. He gaped at Govind, wide-eyed, shaking his head. He tried to apologise, tried to force the words out of his mouth but nothing came out.

"Er..." a soft voice broke between them. They looked up to see Sameera standing. "I think you all forgot you're in open."

"Sameera, actually," Shikhar started but Sameera shook her head.

"No, no... the thing is... others don't need to know what is going on in between you guys. That's all I wanted to say."

"Govind," Swayam turned to see Raghav tug at Govind's hand, who gave in and followed his brother inside but he still looked furious. Raghav had a blank expression but he didn't look at Swayam at all. Serves him right.

Shikhar turned to Swayam, who leaned back into the wall. "Get ready. It's nine already. It easily gets dark here, so we need to move fast."

Swayam nodded and to his relief, Shikhar left him alone. But his relief didn't last long when Sameera came down the stairs and pressed a hand on his shoulder. It took every fibre in his body to manage the willpower to not flinch away from her touch.

"Hey," she said softly, "Don't be upset, love. You know Govind is easily forgives people."

Swayam snapped his head at her and gaped at her, wide-eyed, "How much did you hear?"

Sameera sighed, "Not everything, but you know the last thing he said... kind of..." She sighed again, "Get ready. We need to leave in half an hour."

She shot him an assuring smile and patted his shoulder before leaving.

Swayam felt like he could definitely justify himself if he ever claimed that his life really sucked.

A/N: Not the most interesting updates, but there will be better. This was a part of the plot, so hold on guys. Things will get better eventually.

I have been waiting for the update since yesterday and here it comes😊. Heated up conversations... ooohhh. Loved it though & yes, Swayam's life REALLY sucks. Poor thing.
Thanks for the pm
This is really good- keep writing