Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

mehak.S

IF-Sizzlerz

mehak.S

Posted: 23 October 2006 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Hello people and salaam namaste wow the festive season is on diwali and Eid so many sweets and so many guests heheheLOLLOLLOL ok ok but how was the festive season at cfc did everyone take part in the CFc mein bhar do rang contest and the most played contest was the antakshari well all those people who took part and are eagerly waiting for the results dont worry our judges are working on it
OMG wat am i saying yeh to news topic mein badal gaya wel well fans we have a new motw and this time we have a new bakri kya karein koi bakra nahin milta so bakri laani parti hai LOLLOL
So our new MOTW is a very pyaari ladki and her birthday is tommrow the 24 of october despite busy with her b'day party she said yes t our tortureLOLLOLLOL 

*****Go to: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=443185 to wish Puja on her special day!!!!Big smile****

the very pyaari our one and only puja aka pyaari_puja

Hey Puja here is ur siggi

Name:Puja

Profession:Student

Country of residence: USA

I am hooked up the Fan Club section because:of the khushi dii fanclub
My hobbies, more abt me: Dancing, singing,music, talking with friends, makin new friends, IF, chatting online, watching tv.. internet and sleepping.. n yea n of course junk food.. hehe

My personality in brief:pyaariEmbarrassedhehe jk.. well dats kinda true.. i can be stuboorn sometimes n i can get very sarcastic

My favorite:
~Colour:PINKKKK

~Sport:i dun like sports much but i gess i like soccer n volleyball
~Food:pizza,fries, pani puri 
~Song/Movie:Song:Crazy kiya re and hibakki and yaar piya; Movie:krrish asnd im lookin forward to dhoom 2 

Favorite celebrity:priyanka chopra, amrita rao, hritik roshan, john abraham and arjun rampal

Favorite fan club:khushi fanclub

What I like best @ IF and celebrity fan club section?@ IF- the avi n siggy sec. the chat club section and da FG section; at CFC: alot of fanclub and wiide variety of choices, and better off, everyone respects your liking of starz

What i would like to see more @ IF and/or in the Celebrity Fan Club section:a song on da hp would be soo niceeLOLi luvv musicc / i think da CFC section  sis perfect.. i think we dun need anything else, we have games, motw and soo much more its awesomee... hatszz off to the CFC dev. TeamClap

Enjoy the week puja
CFC Dev Team

Edited by sweet_kp - 24 October 2006 at 12:07am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Member of the week -- pyaari_puja" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lil Ms.Sunshine

IF-Veteran Member

Lil Ms.Sunshine

Posted: 23 October 2006 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Congratzz Puja!!
hope u have a wonderful week Embarrassed

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 23 October 2006 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
hai hai pujaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa balle balle now its time to do some bhangra hoye hoye LOL LOL LOL , mehek a really nice post Clap, when does it be meeeeeeeeeeeeee lol hehehehehhe hopefully some day but its ur week so congoooooooo Embarrassed   

pyaari_puja

IF-Sizzlerz

pyaari_puja

Posted: 23 October 2006 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovly_angel

Hello people and salaam namaste wow the festive season is on diwali and Eid so many sweets and so many guests heheheLOLLOLLOL ok ok but how was the festive season at cfc did everyone take part in the CFc mein bhar do rang contest and the most played contest was the antakshari well all those people who took part and are eagerly waiting for the results dont worry our judges are working on it
OMG wat am i saying yeh to news topic mein badal gaya wel well fans we have a new motw and this time we have a new bakri kya karein koi bakra nahin milta so bakri laani parti hai LOLLOL
So our new MOTW is a very pyaari ladki and her birthday is tommrow the 24 of october despite busy with her b'day party she said yes t our tortureLOLLOLLOL

the very pyaari our one and only puja aka pyaari_puja

Hey Puja here is ur siggi

Name:Puja

Profession:Student

Country of residence: USA

I am hooked up the Fan Club section because:of the khushi dii fanclub
My hobbies, more abt me: Dancing, singing,music, talking with friends, makin new friends, IF, chatting online, watching tv.. internet and sleepping.. n yea n of course junk food.. hehe

My personality in brief:pyaariEmbarrassedhehe jk.. well dats kinda true.. i can be stuboorn sometimes n i can get very sarcastic

My favorite:
~Colour:PINKKKK

~Sport:i dun like sports much but i gess i like soccer n volleyball
~Food:pizza,fries, pani puri 
~Song/Movie:Song:Crazy kiya re and hibakki and yaar piya; Movie:krrish asnd im lookin forward to dhoom 2 

Favorite celebrity:priyanka chopra, amrita rao, hritik roshan, john abraham and arjun rampal

Favorite fan club:khushi fanclub

What I like best @ IF and celebrity fan club section?@ IF- the avi n siggy sec. the chat club section and da FG section; at CFC: alot of fanclub and wiide variety of choices, and better off, everyone respects your liking of starz

What i would like to see more @ IF and/or in the Celebrity Fan Club section:a song on da hp would be soo niceeLOLi luvv musicc / i think da CFC section  sis perfect.. i think we dun need anything else, we have games, motw and soo much more its awesomee... hatszz off to the CFC dev. TeamClap

Enjoy the week puja
CFC Dev Team

Happy Diwali and Eid everyone including you to mehak and also to kahir.. hehe she told me she madeu put a special  announcement in da post.. n i can see wta.. hehe khairuu shes too much...

mehak dats suchh a sweet introoo hehe im pyaari?Embarrassedhehe its a really prett ypostt.. hehe bakri leni padi? ahem wats dat supposed 2 me.. hehe jk.. lolzzzzz... thnxxxx 4 sure a cut epiost.. i luv da siggEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

thnkooo mehak and khairuuuHugEmbarrassed

pyaari_puja

IF-Sizzlerz

pyaari_puja

Posted: 23 October 2006 at 5:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by svh2010

Congratzz Puja!!
hope u have a wonderful week Embarrassed

thnxxx sweta

i hoep i enjoy it alsoEmbarrassed

pyaari_puja

IF-Sizzlerz

pyaari_puja

Posted: 23 October 2006 at 5:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ricky2006

hai hai pujaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa balle balle now its time to do some bhangra hoye hoye LOL LOL LOL , mehek a really nice post Clap, when does it be meeeeeeeeeeeeee lol hehehehehhe hopefully some day but its ur week so congoooooooo Embarrassed   

heh ehai haii ricksterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.. hehe really? didnt i tell u i dunno bhangra.. heheLOLhehe post somewher eina  forum actively u will eventually be a motw.. heh den ill grill u liek craziiiiiiiiiii.. thnkooo ricksterzzzzzzzzzzz

Jia

IF-Rockerz

Jia

-

Posted: 23 October 2006 at 7:21pm | IP Logged

congrats jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiHug im thinking of converting this into your bday party tooErmmTongue 

love you lotssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!Hug
khair bearWink

Urooj3k

Goldie

Urooj3k

Posted: 23 October 2006 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Congratz GFFFFFFF...Mwahz.....Dnt wrri ill b bac soon to grill u Tongue ...Hav fun till then...and congratz once again Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top