Qubool Hai

Qubool hai

Tumlover thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I'm Muslim and I'm not trying to be too religious but directors are making fun of Islam by bring black magic , so much of violence and having these sexual pictures etc .. What the HELL is that??? Come on.. Stop making these kind of serial if you don't don't how it is in Islam lol
It offensive and its making alot of people angry. I don't know about others but this is certainly making me angry. And if it's not change or improved further action of notice will be pushed towards improving the quality of your programs as it has angered many. And more viewers will shame your work and level of professionalism.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Dis show has always disappointed some or other 4m d beginning starting wid Asad's judgmental n suffocating nature n his horrible behaviour wid a random female guest. Right now,  Sanam is not at all lukn like a lead but a free toy jo jaise chaahe nachaakar chala jaata hai be it Dannu, Ahil, Shaad, Latif or anyone. QH always uses d word sacchi mohabbat but sorry I never saw it in any couple. In d recent epi which I read in written update d scene of Sanam wid AsYa's grave where d man was saying people come there to get sacchi mohabbat I felt like laughing cuz I never saw sacchi mohabbat between them. 

Stupid religious people fuss over any religious scenes, dialogues or songs in movies which r there for just some minutes but they never demand stupid serials to be shut down which runs for months n years.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Couldn't agree more...the chudails and plotting murdering on and on is just to much...
Being a Muslim show it has no where touched the Islamic POV...which is a rarity...
Cvs should really think about the sentiments before putting lame and useless tracks just for the sake of TRPs...
The only reason why some of us including me tolerate it is just coz of surbhi and karanvir now...but watching it like an addict never happened thanks to the scheming tracks...

Singularity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sleaze, gore and scheming have been part of QH since AGES. I'm surprised that no concrete action has been taken against this. ðŸ¤¢ Edited by FireNIce - 8 years ago
JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Black magic in any serial is nauseating. Black magic is being shown is like the CVs, directors are accepting the concept...
Singularity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JazzyM

Black magic is being shown is like the CVs, directors are accepting the concept...

Apparently, they aren't. ðŸ˜† They don't endorse such superstitious practices, and all this is only for the sake of "Entertainment". 
Tumlover thumbnail
Yea but not all the time... And I'm not fussing over the religion stuff . I'm just saying that what's the point of a religion if they don't know anything about it. And they should just end the show And everyday is the same story .. The new sanam doing new black magic things .. Noor planning to be a terrorist... What a stupid serial .. I wish they could bring Assad and zoya back 😭
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
they use Islam only to give the hero multiple wives legally and get people married off to wrong persons.
Black magic is only part of their disdain for sentiments of all kind.
If you feel strongly about this, write to BCC. I did few months back and they acted upon it.
Edited by simran_singh_24 - 8 years ago
JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Leaving religion aside, if the CVs and producers are doing this for the sake of entertainment...what do they take the fans to be...are we so hard up that we would sallow anything for the sake of entertainment...when something is put for show, there needs to be some belief in the concept, if not, what's the point?
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
There was a time wen people made dozens of post regarding mini-skirt n reading old posts now I saw there wud be a lots of discussion but now d forum is dull n no discussions at all. Come on, make dis forum like old forum wen most of us were not here. Edited by angel_juhi04 - 8 years ago