•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

OS - Behaviour

PS : Something Random from my mind..

People woke up early at 5 am for walk, it was a regular habit or behaviour

After walk, though knowing walking is for reducing ur weight, the gang ended up in having a lavish breakfast with degree coffee in the nearby caf or tea stall that was a odd behaviour

Early morning after she woke up, ended up fighting with her brains as What to cook for breakfast, and what for lunch, did the milk wala come , did the children wake up and are about to get ready or have they got ready, have I packed their tiffin etc.. Worrying and breaking her head is all house wifes or working women who are married it was her behaviour.

The children though they know that they are to be attentive in class, but end up being inattentive and intentionally fail to get Daddy's attention or become a raging bull just to get the attention of the hot cheer leader ..that was a very rowdy behaviour of a teen.

Married but having Sex or making love on a day to day basis was a compulsory behaviour in 70's. Now in this decade hardly if the couple they find time to sit and talk ..this was a behaviour.

Newly wed was cooche cooing behind the pillars or on the terrace, the romantic thrill behaviour.

Im not married, but want to try all possibilities of knowing a men completely and then get settled if they are compataible. This is a flexible and ready behaviour. Trial and error ..i will not commit as a biggest blunder.

The house men wandered like the just born cat inside the hall way for 10 rounds. I thought it is a OCD. But it was his behaviour of walking around the house nonstop. Like the Satabdi train.

Unless four cups of coffee and 5 cigarettes and News paper in hand, the motion wouldn't clear in tummy. Oh god that was one more silly behaviour.

Unelss the lady bitched about her MIL or near by neighbour, the maid nor the house owner got relief. This was another bitchy behaviour.

There wasn't enough money, but still my hands tried to swipe the card fully, hoarding, impulse purchasing behaviour..this was clearly spend thrift, shopaholic behaviour. Urgh..i felt like killing the owner of the black card, when raised questions..

Though she knew, she cannot eat much, but still ordered so many items, just for trying out one piece of kabab or sorma roll, this was another tasty but wasting behaviour.

I wanted to read, but ended up confusing as what to read, when to read from what to read, either kindle, book or mobile or laptop, what genre,erotic, romance, chicklit, philosophy, puzzles etc.. I ended up in confusing but seeing the larger picture canvas behaviour. The reading addiction behaviour.

What did she wear, What he ate, where did the couple roam, the crow said moo moo, the goddess gave small flower as blessing, the actress had done her boob job, the neighbour house dog wagged and did susu on my portigo. I hate her.. this was usual ladies bitching about neighbours behaviour.

Writing about all nonsense, whether it made any sense or Not ..this was my mental retarded behaviour.

THERE WAS something new which I found out..

If a child by 2 doesn't talk or babble, they do have attention disorder, communicative, language delay grasping disorder.

All the five senses doesn't coordinate disorder.

His mind wanted to do something. Dint know how to express, couldn't handle the pressure running in his mind, so he banged on the wall, flapped his fingers and ran around.

He started in the basis A, B, C ..he was a good learner, but now he could label 2500 images and sing 50 rhymes, he was relating whatever he learnt in a proper way in the reality, but by singing rather talking with the parent. This was new learning, memorising behaviour.

Inspite of thorough therapy, still he couldn't sit for longer time in a chair, couldn't be attentive in class, rocked the chair, went to school for playing rather learning, this was a new behaviour of his. Antisocial when it came to talking with peers, but social when wanted to play.

Mummy asked 10 times the same question. His intention was not to reply back, Eod mommy got pissed and warn that Stick would speak, with fear he said, It is apple.

I wanted him to talk back, revert back to me. But ended up becoming more resolute.

My temper made him move far away from me. Unless I was firm, he wouldn't work. Unless I was very cool he wouldn't oblige.

Were all the normal children too, worked like this.REINFORCEMENT. Unless there was TV time the child wouldn't write the homework.

Mommy said, if you don't eat food, then Ghost is standing there, I will give u to boogie man. Fearing the child behaviour.

So all these behaviours when it would stop or have an end.

A child only learnt ..but couldn't think for answering.. where this was leading..

A UNKNOWN SPECTRUM.. A UNKNOWN CIRCLE WHERE HOW IT ORIGINATED DINT KNOW, BUT WHERE IT WILL END TOO DINT KNOW, BUT HOW TO TREAT THERE WAS SOME KIND OF BEHAVIOUR THERAPY, BUT WAS IT RIGHT KIND OF BEHAVIOUR WHERE THE MAIN THING WAS NOT FOCUSED BUT ALL OTHER THINGS WERE FOCUSSED..THIS WAS CALLED REALITY OR UNREALTED ALL I SHOULD KNOW BUT WHAT WAS THE USE, IF I WAS UNABLE TO THINK KIND OF WEIRD BEHAVIOUR.

EOD.. WHAT IS BEHAVIOUR.. a habit.. to agree and not to disagree... knowing that I should follow but I felt I shouldn't follow.. I wrote but still felt that it was not sufficient .

What ever.. behaviour.. behaviour.. behaviour.. so many issues..

Somewhere things were in control.. some in uncontrollable manner.  We need to face all challenges. May be God will give some more to al the suffering people in world.

EOS.

Awesome...
Thanks for the lovely...os ๐Ÿค—
Deeps, wonderfully penned! No end for such sorts of weird behaviours! Too many 'behavioural' issues, u had written. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by Elation

Deeps, wonderfully penned! No end for such sorts of weird behaviours! Too many 'behavioural' issues, u had written.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Thank u jess
Originally posted by sanjida123

Awesome...
Thanks for the lovely...os ๐Ÿค—
Thanks sanjida
Originally posted by coolhi1988

nice..
tks hiya
Lovely Os Deepa๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ loved itโค๏ธโค๏ธ
Originally posted by mehare

<font size="7" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933cc">Lovely Os Deepa๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ loved itโค๏ธ</font>โค๏ธ
Thank. you mehr