Posted: 8 years ago

"Wake up, Baby Girl," Appy cooed.

"Baby Girl my foot...wake up lazy bee!" Nidhi tossed a pillow on Hina's face.

"Woah! What's happening? Ugh! lemme sleep you two," Hina pulled the pillow closer to cover her face.

"Hmph! This is so not happening. I am going," Nidhi tossed a few more pillows towards Appy this time.

"Stop doing that dude...are you eight or something?" Appy gave her an annoyed look.

"Wake up, Hina! Are you forgetting we have a surprise filled night planned for you?"

Now that got her attention.

Hina bolted upright. "Oh sweet Jesus...I totally forgot. Ughhh! What am I supposed to wear? And what about my make up? Erm! This would be easier if you guys would just tell me where we're going?" Hina snapped at them

"Clothes," Nidhi says in response to the first question with a shrug.

"Shut up Nidz! Why don't you try these denim shorts and white tank top?" Appy grins at Hina batting her lashes.

"Ughhh. Okay," Hina says with a frown. "BTW where are we heading? You guys are killing me with anticipation here!"

"That's a surprise, Baby Girl." Nidhi bats her eyes lashes at Hina.

"Fine. I will just change," Hina huffs throwing a spare shirt at Nidhi's face.

Fifteen minutes later

Fiddling with her trouser buttons, Hina came out from the bathroom.

"Yeah. I'm ready. And you two..." Hina's voice trails off as she sees her two friends standing wearing different outfits and some make up.

"Woah! You two clean up well," Hina mocked.

"Great! Now for you...let's put on some mascara and a little makeup." Appy rushes Hina to the dressing table. "So we can see your cheeks flush," she adds with a wink at Nidhi.

"Pout, Baby," Nidhi instructs Hina while fixing her hair.

"Are you kidding? I'm not going to wear that red lipstick! Are you guys trying to make me into some laughing stock? You guys have no makeup sense whatsoever. Move over, lemme do it."

"See I told you she is one ehsaan faramosh. It's pointless to try and help her...urgh!" Nidhi grumbled.

"Drama Queen Number Two," Hina glared at Nidhi.

Closing the lipstick cap Hina turned around.

"Okay guys, I'm ready."

"Haye...they are going to faint!" Appy blurted and before she could say anything more, Nidhi covered her mouth.

Hina arched her perfectly threaded eyebrows, "Wait a minute, what do you mean by 'they'?"

Appy gives a goofy smile and nudges Hina, "Nothing, you will get to see for yourself, Baby Girl. Let's go."

B a s k e t b a l l  C o u r t

The girls are walking towards the sports ground at their college. 

Hina was almost 300 meters ahead when Appy whistled at her

Startled Hina looked back and saw her friends giggling.

"What on the earth?" she gestured with her hands.

"I think they like what they see," came a calm and composed voice from behind.

Hina jolted and almost tripped in the process when a strong arm held her. His eyes locked with hers. And the time stood still.

"Stefan," she whispered.

He tucked the stray locks of hair from her ponytail behind her ear. "You look beautiful today," he said with a smile.

Hina turned beetroot from the roots to her toes, still captive in his arms.

"Hey Brother, looks like you have my lady in your arms," another voice sounded from nearby.

Hina balanced herself on her two feet and saw Damon standing in between two ladies, lazily holding their shoulders and chewing gum.

"D-D-Damon," Hina stammers as Damon gives her a lopsided smile that'll leave any woman panting.

"Yeah, Baby! I'm right here," Damon took hold of her hand and kissed it much to Hina's surprise.

Feeling herself blush and fearing he'll hear her rapidly beating heart, Hina tried to divert the topic...

"So why are we..." Hina trails off.

"LOOK," remarks Damon pointing towards the stands all the while tugging her towards him.

"We're here for a game of basketball," Stefan smiled crossing his hands.

"SERIOUSLY?" asks a stunned Hina.

"Yes, so whose team are you rooting for?" Nidhi asks with a smirk, "Stefan or Damon?"

"Oh me for sure since she loves me" Damon declares flashing his sexy dimple. "Who doesn't love me?"

"Yeah...I totally love you," Appy says and turns a shade of pink.

"Hey, wasn't I supposed to answer that?" Hina asks Appy with a glare. "Ummm, I love you both and choosing one is impossible so I will cheer for you both," Hina says gleefully.

"You injured my heart, Princess," Damon holds his heart. "But today, I'm gonna win you from my brother. Damon never loses."

He came and stood right in front of Stefan. Both brothers glared at each other.

Damon passes a coin to Hina which she tosses up in the air. Stefan calls for tails.

"Hell yeah, I won the toss," exclaims Damon with a smirk. "Let the game begin."

Damon starts dribbling and runs towards the basket with Stefan chasing him.

"Oye. Stop hopping here and there. Either you will fall or injure our feet," says Nidhi to a jumpy Hina.

"Ughhh stop distracting me. Can't you see they're playing basketball? MY TWO FAVOURITE MEN playing MY FAVORITE SPORT," Hina says on a contented sigh. 

Later, 20 minutes into the game, Stefan proceeds towards the sound box and picks up a microphone.

"So, today is someone special's birthday," Stefan's eyes lock on Hina, making her blush from head to toe.

He dribbled the ball a few times before pausing to speak again. "How about we have a small reward from her?" the crowd went gaga over it.

"Hina! Hina! Hina!" the audience started chanting rhythmically.

"Since the score is nil at the moment, whoever wins this round will get to kiss the beautiful lady in the stands," he pointed his finger towards her.

Appy squealed beside Hina who was still speechless after hearing Stefan's announcement.

Stefan tossed the mic towards the referee and with lightening speed, Damon snatched the ball from Stefan and tossed it straight into the basket.

"Yes!" He screams holding the rim and swinging himself.

"Come on bro, show your power, will you?"

Stefan smiles and starts dribbling the ball before effortlessly throwing a shot at the basket.

Hina squeals in excitement "Come on guys!" she cheered.

Edited by psychobaiko. - 8 years ago

Last T w o M i n u t e s of the G a m e

Score : Damon 4, Stefan 4

There was pin drop silence in the basketball court. Everyone's eyes were trained on the duo who were gloriously sweating now. Hina sat on the edge of her seat anxiously.

"Come on Stef, win this game for me please," Appy glanced towards Hina.

Realizing her slip, Hina looked at Appy sheepishly showing her crossed fingers.

"You little minx, you were in love with Stefan all along," Appy said grinning.

"I can't help myself, girls. He's so handsome and strong, and calm and caring. Just the perfect guy I want to date."

"You're in trouble girl," Nidhi announced.

"What?" Hina looks towards Nidhi.

"Don't look here babes, your lover boy is losing," Nidhi replies

"No..." Hina glances towards the court and sees Stefan basket the ball.

"Got ya!" Nidhi poured the rest of the popcorn over Hina's head.

"I will kill you," Hina grumbled.

"If you're stll alive after the kiss baby," Nidhi winked.

The audience parted in front of Hina to make a path for Stefan.

He wiped his sweat with this red towel and walked confidently towards her.

Hina's heart skipped several beats before she sprinted towards him and hugged him tightly.

The entire audience cheered for them.

"Well, well, well, before you kiss the frog, why don't you kiss the prince first?" he winked naughtily.

"Dear brother, I think you were taught wrong. The princess kisses the frog and the frog becomes the prince"

"But you're my prince already," Hina looked at Stefan shyly.

"Too bad you missed the opportunity to kiss me, Baby".

Hina stood on the tips of her toes and kissed Damon's cheeks.

"Brother, you lose I got her first kiss," stated Damon.

"And I'm going to get her kisses forever from now."

"Happy Birthday, Princess. And now you can kiss the frog".

Stefan pulled Hina towards him and kissed her. He then pulled back a little and smirked.

"That was the best kiss, Stef. My best birthday kiss ever".

"Naah! Baby. Your birthday kiss is yet to come".

Hina narrowed her eyes, "What do you mean?"

"I mean this baby," he opened his mouth to show her his fangs.

Hina squealed in excitement. "Omg! You are going to convert me into a vampire. I'm going to be immortal. It's a dream come true".

With that Stefan sank his fangs into her neck.

To the Scrupulous Crazy Creative,

We wish you a special day,

Surrounded with happiness, Filled with Laughter,

Brightened with Fun, Blessed with Love,

And Enriched with Hope.

A Very Happy Birthday from the entire team.

With Love,

Crazy Creatives Birthdays Sub Team.

And here's your gift:

Credits
 Abhinaya08 | debasree04
harith25 |.LionHeart. | Yuvika_15 

Special Thanks To : Baki

Edited by ..Ramya.. - 8 years ago
Happy Birthday Hina! <3 Party hard!
I hope you have a fantastic year ahead. (:
Love,