Chat Clubs

Chirping Nest #1 (invitees only)-DT NT Pg130 - Page 117

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Aguamenti

Ohh that one..Roshni Sahota? She looks pretty from what I saw..If her boyfriend had so much influence toh woh ussi ko main lead bana deta na..or kisiko leta hi kyu πŸ€ͺWhat logic is this πŸ˜† Yeah Abhinav Shukla .. he's hot πŸ˜† I used to watch Dev-Geet scenes for him :P And as for VD,he went from a show where he was proper lead to a show in which he's just one out of many characters and isnt getting enough prominence ..He seems to be going backwards πŸ˜†

I don't know her name! But yesh, lets say its her!πŸ˜† 

Haha!! He only is good in acting like a kamina!! With the tilted pose and giving out dialogues!! Bas aur kuch nahi! Soon when his character finds out he married a transgender, we shall see his kaminapan!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_innocent_ thumbnail
Nishu, thread finished!! Finally!πŸ˜† Well done to yourself first. You had a big hand in finishing this! And secondly, I'll take some credit too!πŸ˜†

Right bud!! I better go!! Well done once again! Speak soon! Laters!
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _innocent_

Nishu, thread finished!! Finally!πŸ˜† Well done to yourself first. You had a big hand in finishing this! And secondly, I'll take some credit too!πŸ˜†

Right bud!! I better go!! Well done once again! Speak soon! Laters!

Congrats Jules πŸ€£ We did itπŸ₯³  Yeah u n me ..we are solely responsible for this feat πŸ€£
Alohomora_ thumbnail
@Jules : Yeah now he's trying to play a bubbly chirpy male lead which doesnt suit him from any angle..He's just too stiff and mechanical to play these roles..Not a versatile actor ..Give him an angry hero role with not too many expressions he'll do it..but this kind of character isnt his forte πŸ˜†Edited by Aguamenti - 7 years ago
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Jules do you remember ChinkiDrashti !She passed away today..she was battling cancer for a long time ..spoke to her a few months back..this is shocking! Edited by Aguamenti - 7 years ago
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Could I be any more proud of this girl! Fecilitated by the governent of India at the hands of the union minister Venkaiah Naidu ! And along with the best and most popular actresses of the TV world - Sakshi Tanwar, Jennifer Winget and Deepika SinghπŸ˜›(they went for the real popular ones and so some people are feeling the fire...heard DD's vids for the program also are being watched by them😳 kya pyaar hai πŸ˜† ) Couldnt get better than this πŸ˜ƒ 

Edited by Aguamenti - 7 years ago
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Unfortunately in this world there's no cure for insecurity...I understand the reason for it so I 'm good with it πŸ˜›
Alohomora_ thumbnail
DD looking GORGEOUS in the shoot !! WOWW 
_innocent_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aguamenti

DD looking GORGEOUS in the shoot !! WOWW 

Agreed! She looks fresh!😳
Alohomora_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _innocent_

Agreed! She looks fresh!😳

Haina..loved her look β€οΈ Simple and pretty :)