Frequent Posters

sahil333 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Goodnight SaHil / SurVir

I'm off to bed now πŸ₯± 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Soup, I don't blame or put this on VT or the actors. I put it on PH and CVs.
It's all their bizarre love for Shady. I think at one point VT saw more of the issues with Shaad and how insulting story was, than F32 and CVs. But, he's an actor and will act and promote.*(see below) Why throw away and push away his big chance?

I don't think double Sfhaad is him having to push and schill for screen space . It's PH and CVs.

*In a similar way, SJ said she would slap both guys. But then a few days later defends Jannat's uninformed "choice" where she is done puppet. 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
What is all this about Aahil dying? How are they going to do this story without him? I guess they want to give Jinnat to her BF! Maybe Jinnat only wants to do romance with him now! lol. Funny! What happened to her "confusion" till a week ago? Suddenly now she is really happy Murtaza is hitting on her? She is all "into" it and even dreaming of Shad? What suddenly changed in the story? Is it that Insta likes have changed the story or are the actors influencing the storyline? What is suddenly going on? 

If this is the case, this PH is VERY unprofessional. I can't believe they have compromised their story to this level! Showing one thing for weeks and then suddenly doing U Turn and showing as if Jinnat is so into Shad? WTH? I will wait till end of the week to see what happens! I have not watched the episodes in weeks. But still interested if Aahil is there! But if he is not, don't care at all! I am sure there are MANY people who will never watch this show again if he leaves, and at 7.30 this show will die a painful death with 2 Shad's and Jinnat who is living in with a stranger, competing with Sanskari Ishima! Lol

Love Aahil and always will! But if he is gone, what happens with Sanam2 motivations and also SK and all that stuff! The promo article on F32 said that Aahil will take care of SK in the end. So what is going to happen now? Totally lost! Just HATE this PH and disgusted with them for what they did to the show! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
JShukla thumbnail

IMO, many awesome projects awaiting KV's entry. I'd like him to leave with a fan following. Which means a hero's death or atleast getting the heroine. If he can't get his Sanam and has to play second fiddle to a new-bie, why bother about the story. It is not there anyway.

I am surprised that many of us are not watching and still want Aahil to be there. It is crystal clear that PH don't care about Aahil at all. So why want him there. I'd be free to not even bother with WU once he is out.

Have we noticed how KV is not even allowed to dance when he is one of the best dancers in QH  now? 
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: JShukla

IMO, many awesome projects awaiting KV's entry. I'd like him to leave with a fan following. Which means a hero's death or atleast getting the heroine. If he can't get his Sanam and has to play second fiddle to a new-bie, why bother about the story. It is not there anyway.

I am surprised that many of us are not watching and still want Aahil to be there. It is crystal clear that PH don't care about Aahil at all. So why want him there. I'd be free to not even bother with WU once he is out.

Have we noticed how KV is not even allowed to dance when he is one of the best dancers in QH  now? 

This is not about the actor. Its about the character and SaHil.  Even I want riddance of KV from this show but I don't want death of Aahil. Anyways Prepare for the worst. 
Gamzada thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
According to all nonsense that is happening now in the show Aahil might die, even though it would be unexplainable & meaningless.
Aahil is a main & key character, as Sanam.
None of them are supposed to exit right now.
But everything is possible & happening in QH these days, so...

I watched the ep. yesterday.
Murtaza: absolutely disgusting personality & raw material for the storyline.
He's the one who should die and get off.
I can't imagine even one scene with him & Jannat, cos he's absolutely abnormal, insane one.
(but actually Jannat is inadequate woman too, so... πŸ˜†)

BTW, just read it on one russian site: Sanam lost her memory or brains?! πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ

This nonexistent woman gets on my nerves...

Edited by Gamzada - 8 years ago
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Aahil is NOT dying, but Shaad - Yes!
Singularity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

What's this???!!! πŸ˜²

Edited: You scared me to death! I had thought this was a spoiler article!! 
Edited by FireNIce - 8 years ago
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

Soup, I don't blame or put this on VT or the actors. I put it on PH and CVs.

It's all their bizarre love for Shady. I think at one point VT saw more of the issues with Shaad and how insulting story was, than F32 and CVs. But, he's an actor and will act and promote.*(see below) Why throw away and push away his big chance?

I don't think double Sfhaad is him having to push and schill for screen space . It's PH and CVs.

*In a similar way, SJ said she would slap both guys. But then a few days later defends Jannat's uninformed "choice" where she is done puppet. 

KK,

The CVs are trying to prolong the story, and not get the best of trps. They are happy as long as the show is running...For this is the only show of theirs running. Until they can start the SP show and has it running successfully for 6 months, QH has to go on dragging...That is all they R doing.

VT does not have to promote his off screen chemistry with SJ. Everyone can see he has replaced the Ka of Kabhi for the SJ fans. He is just a poor substitute for KSG. (I am a fan of the actor KSG was, BTW...as much I am of every other 4L lead.)

He is an opportunist- for all the big talk he has, he could at least show some self respect and stop flirting with SJ, leading her fans on. If it is VarBhi chemistry he is promoting, F32 did not have to cheaply call it Shaajan pictires...They should have just called it Varbhi romance.

Shaad- Jannat in the show and Jannat's dreams about Shaad- Each one of her feelings has a place in the (poorly told) story. It was SJ's and VT's decision to take it to the net. If they really have feelings for each other, they don't have to conduct it publicly...and if it is just for publicity it is a cheap stunt...SJ does not have to do it- Varun needs it desperately, IMO.

It comes across as Varun taking advantage of SJ...and milking the max out of the fanwars...He is the one inciting it...wooing her constantly..SJ sounds non- committal.

The fact that SJ supported the 'choice' shows she knows Jannat deserves no choice. Her first response was viewing the situation if Sanam were the bride...Second one as Jannat as the bride.πŸ˜†

innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i agree with all discussions nothing more  to say πŸ˜†
i will be happy if  aaahil dies  and kvb  is free  bhad mai jaye  gul ki  kahani🀒