Arshi FF:Meant To Be Together Note pg 28 - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Nice start 
Thanks for the pm 
seems interesting
continue soon...
So both are belongs to Royal Families but they are not happy...
Hmmm, nice start!

Sneak Part Of Part 1

Note:

Yes Khushi is a Princess but arnav is a king.I'm so happy with the responce i got on my first update.Can't thank u all enough.Can i?Thank u soo much for responding and i hope that u all will keep loving it the same way.Thank u again.Do tell me how it is by your lovely comments.

PM'S tomorrow

khushi was sitting and crying bitterly in her room when the door knocked from outside.She instantly straightened herself,wiped her tears and faked a smile for her brother ali who came inside the room.He sat beside her on the couch while she kept her head lowered.

Ali:What happened?

Khushi (head still lowered ) :Nothing

Ali(Holding her chin):Don't lie.

Khushi:I'm not

Ali:I know something happened to you.Don't try to hide it from me when u know u can't.May be i can help.

Khushi:No u can't

Ali:Is it about what mother told u last day?

now that was it.A tear which she was trying to hold back from so long finally rolled down her cheeks letting him know the entire matter.

Khushi:Can't we stop it bhai.

Ali:No we cannot and u know that.

Khushi But ...

Ali:U know there is nothing to argue over it.Its beyond our control.It is bound to happen and u know i will happen even if we tried to stop it.

Khushi:But bhai who can it happen?

Ali:It can happen and it will.U both make a perfect match.Even just because ofyou di went there and stayed with him the whole month just to observe him and his habbits.It was already use less.He is a king.Of course he would keep u happy

Khushi:But he would have so may girls in his life?

Ali:They all are servants.U are a Princess.U are born as a princess.Nothing can change that realty.And now when u are going to get married it is not with just a random guy.He is a king.Other princess are dying to get married to him and here u are crying because of getting married to him.Now wipe your tears,Keep calm and stay happy until you are here.U know father admire him for his bravery.If he sees u like this he won't like it.Try to be happy and make yourself understand this reality.Because as soon as u do this it would be better for you.Enjoy your wedding rituals.Its just knocking on the door.

Saying this he went away leaving khushi in the room lost deep in her thoughts.

For PM'S:

please read the second post on pg 1

Edited by nimzaa - 8 years ago
Note:
         I have entry test on 16 august.The most important event of my life.I will be able to update only after that.Hope u all will bear with me.Everyone please keep responding and do pray for me.Leave your lovely comments on the update.Will be waiting to read them.
Wonderful. ...Eagerly waiting dear...
Nice teaser
All the best
Thanks for the pm
Very Nice teaser!!!!
All the very best for your entrance exam.  Do well!!! 
nice n will wait for ur full update