Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awww awwwee awwwee. .Barun's statement just makes me go awww...what a beautiful unsaid bond Sarun share.❤️

Normally if u ask this to other people...they just might say..they hope sanaya wins jhalak or she recovers soon. .But Barun's statement about his Darling Tintin only shows that he wants her safe, healthy and happy all the time...no matter wat ever situation that is... Sarun's bond is just magic...Arshad khan was rite about the fact that Barun and Sanaya are a missing part of each other...it's undefinable.👏..somthing which is never seen and heard off...😳

Though we are not really expecting Barun in Jhalak...but Sanaya would be really happy if he comes.😳
And as we all know that when ever Sarun step in together somewhere...they are always highlighted ..like Sarun highlighted by Sbb n Sbs and everytime a heart popped on tv screen whenever they hugged.

And who can forget the colour and grey checks coordinated Sarun with the footwears also coordinated each other.☺️
Edited by sarunsashasingh - 8 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for sharing.
Wow Barun is such a sweet heart. he is more concerned about Sanaya's health. He seems very enthusiastic while talking about Sanaya. 
Oh gosh he is watching jhalak only for her. And the most important part is he will come to JDJ to support her. I wish he comes alone as ASR or as Sanaya's best friend , so that the highlight will be on them only. 
Dying to see Sarun magic on TV screen again.
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: sohara

thanks for sharing.

Wow Barun is such a sweet heart. he is more concerned about Sanaya's health. He seems very enthusiastic while talking about Sanaya. 
Oh gosh he is watching jhalak only for her. And the most important part is he will come to JDJ to support her. I wish he comes alone as ASR or as Sanaya's best friend , so that the highlight will be on them only. 
Dying to see Sarun magic on TV screen again.

Soha if they come with Ipk gang also n a few other additions...it dosen't really matter as the highlight will be on Barun only ..coz of obvious reason plus the Media loved them...😉
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sarunsashasingh

Soha if they come with Ipk gang also n a few other additions...it dosen't really matter as the highlight will be on Barun only ..coz of obvious reason plus the Media loved them...😉

oh yes, undoubtedly. remember F-L event? the whole attention was on Sarun only. the rest were royally ignored.