Narrow-Mindedness [DT NotePg2]

MrFitz thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Okay so I wasn't too fond of naman before the leap cause he was kinda like a lame teenager, but I love how his character has grown since the leap. Kudos to Anshul pandey aswell, I'm shocked to see myself also liking naman so much. But poor naman he's being treated in such a pathetic manner by raj banna, why yes naitik has experience and all the things required in a business man but what about naman? Does his credibility mean nothing? Or does Raj banna and the manager acknowledge it in their heart but are just failing to show it. My heart goes out to naman, as far as the current episodes they haven't even shown naitik doing anything significant, apparently everything he does is perfect (another akshara In the making 😆 ) naitik was given the nomination... Why? Naman deserved it just as much!
And devyani is ridiculous! She needs to stop with her naitik akshara obsession.
I saw in some news segment that bhabi ma gave a gift to Naira but not Mishti and Mishti had to actually ask for it? How rude! I mean they're just going to keep on saying everyone's equal in our eyes but the truth is it's not like that. They could've Bought Mishti something too,
Imagine that in real life your granny buying your cousins gifts and not any for you. Poor Mishti!
But I suppose they've been biased since the beginning of the show. Naitik used to get that munna munna treatment all the time while nandini rashmi's mistakes didn't go unforgiven. And now the same with Naksh, akshara keeps going Duggu Duggu.. Sure I like their bonding but kids need to be corrected when they're wrong, akshara just keeps over looking naksh's mistakes! You can see why maheshwaris are the better family.. Their house is harmonious and they've actually got a foreigner living in their house and there's no insecurities or any rivalry.
And what is with bhabi ma not letting naitik do any housework? What's so wrong with doing housework
Is she jealous that Dadda Ji did nothing but order her around and naitik actually bothers helping his wife out and actually likes to do it aswell? Well I've seen this "bhabi maa" ish behaviour in a few Indian households. Hope they actually turn this into a whole new track.
Also akshara is feeling so guilty about hiding the surprise thing from naitik I've got a feeling they're gonna have a fight. (Well I don't mind I rather enjoy their fights atleast they go off their mr and mrs perfection roles and speak their hearts out) would love to see a fight haha!

Annnd; some appreciation for the writers for not making the show a cliche where teenagers or the kids have nothing in their life except a partner, I like how they've not shown Naksh just looking for love and seems to have other goals in his life, also the Naira bullying one was so realistic ... Happens a lot.
I hope they keep going this way and don't go the cliche way.
Also is it just me or has naksh's character gone a drastic change ever since he came to india? He didn't seem so family oriented before and was such a flirt. Sudhar Gaya Heheeheee

Sorry I kind of got carried away my rant and just put everything that came to my head here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tipsy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with every word u said 100%
dia7861 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dnt agree with you.. as they both naman and karishma especially karshma is very dominating smtyms he makes naman as like her.. in yestrday epi RB told that naman gets furious with clients so he did nt wnt to get him into it as a father he shud protect his selfrespect etc etc.. i m sry but CV's are showing nuisance this tym .. evry1 knows that naitik and akshara are the real beta bahu of singhania's .. they make both of them homely.. if they are here from 10 years.. NAKSH are beta bahu for more than 20 yrs.. they have double expierence of handling the matters.. how can any 1 showed so much disrespect towards thier elders.. in indian families this is noth culture.. so much of outspoken and the way they spoke is kind of ill mannered people do.. like in yesterday epi naman said that we hv done too much and that too at the wrng tym wrng plc.. but karishma is karishma... so much impulsive and illmannered lady .. she is not changed she is the same as bfr 10 years.. ..
i think they are habituated as they are living as a single child of RB nd Devyni and of course to the sighania house ..so now after naksh is back they are not in a mood to share the space and attention .. 

and about the award .. yes Naitik was only child boy so the company was in his name done by daddaji..so he 's going to take the award on behalf of Co. owner that's it.. if naman read dad do his co. in naman's name ,, naman will take the award ..not the other employees or working directors of the company.. 
dia7861 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i m sry i am nt offending any1 your post is good but i am just giving my pov.. sry if i hurted you
-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tbh I don't understand the singhanias.
Although I don't blame naman and Karishma either. They're realistic characters. Naksh are just some saints now. Naitik giving up all his property to naman? Like really? That's how you're gonna prove that u don't want anything?Edited by -Maryam - 8 years ago
-Rabbave-- thumbnail
This show is showing such narrow-minded practices that go around in most parts of India

First of all, this whole akshara is closer to her son than her daughter is crap! Just the way that they are showing it, shows how the typical mothers of India are and how the sons are given more importance than the daughters by their mothers. Just the way that akshara talk to or about naksh and naira, there is a huge difference seen in the tone and feeling. Whenever naira makes a mistake, she doesn't leave any second to yell at her and show her fault but whenever naksh makes a mistake, she forgives him so easily and barely says anything to him. This shows how narrow-minded and conservative the makers of the show are, just like the backwards singhania family. RIDICULOUS!

Chetan Bhagat once made a comment on nach baliye that the women in India are treated in such a bad way by some people in the Indian culture is because the sons are always so spoiled by their mothers and are made to feel that they can do whatever they want just because they are a male genfer. His comment was seriously SPOT ON! The boys are always made to feel like princes while the girls barely get enough love and affection from their mothers. And this closed-minded mentality is exactly what this show is promoting.

Showing that naira is close to naitik does nothing! As the main issue in India are mothers' obsession for a son.They should have shown that akshara is both close to her son and her daughter since so many uneducated indian woman who watch this show look up to this show and their characters and they think that being closer to the son than the daughter is alright, which is totally wrong

Just compare rajshri's concern and love for akshara and akshara's love and concern for her own daughter, you will see a big difference

Also, why have they shown that the main character in the show needs to have a boy and he is the "heir" of the family? That is just total BS! They showed that side character (varsha) have a daughter while akshara had to have a son.

Due to the treatment that females get in India, they should have really promoted daughters in the show, especially since the show used to be one of the top shows when naksh was born!

So many uneducated older woman who don't know how the developed world works due to their upbrining get their source of "education" from the stupid shows that they watch and indian show makers should seriously take that into consideration and start showing things which change the narrow/close mindedness of the indian society
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This Akshara/Duggu relation is messed up.  Both characters are flawed.  The damage needs to be repaired.  A change in the personality of these two characters is needed. The environment in the Singhania household is also different.  I prefer the more balanced and sensible approach of parenting shown in the Maheshwari household.  I love the character of Ananya.  She is so nice and adorable and also smart and sensible.  In this household it seems Akshara is showered with more love than her brother but Rajshri seems to respect all the different relations that she has so that everyone feels that they  also have her attention.  Edited by rose2015 - 8 years ago
HippoSucks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I guarantee that the story writer did not think about making Akshara more caring towards Naksh just because he is a boy. You are over-analyzing the characters. In real life most parents slightly prefer one child over another and in sophisticated families this has nothing to do with gender.
Edited by HippoSucks - 8 years ago
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Isnt elder child always more closer to mothers , i am more closer to my mom and she has been more protective and forgivning to me than my bro
-Rabbave-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HippoSucks

I guarantee that the story writer did not think about making Akshara more caring towards Naksh just because he is a boy. You are over-analyzing the characters. In real life most parents slightly prefer one child over another and in sophisticated families this has nothing to do with gender.

I am not saying that the makers purposely did that, that's not the point. The fact is that they are intentionally/unintentionally promoting preference towards a male child by the mother

I am saying that they should intentionally show akshara's love greater for her daughter since that would promote girl child awareness, but they are just doing the opposite

A lot of uneducated, old-fashioned people, ladies and moms mainly who watch the show, are not smart enough to figure that out. I can bet on that, that they would just think that the preference is made just because he is a boy