Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Sami has never worked with HUM if I remember ?
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I may be minotity here, but the fact is that GEO comes up with NEW concepts unlike other channels. On GEO at the moment all shows that are coming have stories different from each other. They may fail in the execution n editing just like ARY but they have the new concepts for all their shows. They don't have old same love triangles, doosri biwi, bride kidnapping n susral wale not believing the bride n blaah.. Even though Maryam started off hving this theme but it occured now.. After so many episodes.. Us se pehle they brought it up in a different way.. I don't like the show but still I was just thinking over it.
ARY n HUM k mostly dramas nowadays have similar stories. Just because they have known n popular faces, they get viewers. Plus they have a better production house.. i.e. Momina Duraid.

But I am just talking about the concepts.. Only the main theme.. Now also, the new shows that have started or are going to start seem to have different concepts.. So aisa lag nahi raha k same same dramas arahe hain.. 

This Ishqa Way have different concept.. Dua, Dil Ishq..

Then Kaanch Ki Guriya, Bewafayi Tumhare Naam, Kaise Hue Benaam, Anaya Tumhari Hui.. All of them had different concepts. This is what I liked about them.
MochaQueen thumbnail
The only Geo show I like is Maryam. 😆 Geo used to be much more popular before. I wish Sami worked on Hum too.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
You are not wrong at liking it 😆 Itz the only show having nice direction. At the moment as I am watching almost all shows on GEO n HUM on TV, I liked Maryam ka last week's epi. 
I am talking about the concept.. Main theme.. HUM pe 70% shows are triangles.. Or brides kidnapping.. Or plotting against each other,. I m fee up of it really..

Unlike them, at least GEO comes up with fresh concepts. 

Itz completely how I see it.. Totally my opinion.. As I said I may be minority here 😛
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
If Sami gives us good projects with GEO, then I don't mind.. But agar other channels give him good shows then why not..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I may be minotity here, but the fact is that GEO comes up with NEW concepts unlike other channels. On GEO at the moment all shows that are coming have stories different from each other. They may fail in the execution n editing just like ARY but they have the new concepts for all their shows. They don't have old same love triangles, doosri biwi, bride kidnapping n susral wale not believing the bride n blaah.. Even though Maryam started off hving this theme but it occured now.. After so many episodes.. Us se pehle they brought it up in a different way.. I don't like the show but still I was just thinking over it.

ARY n HUM k mostly dramas nowadays have similar stories. Just because they have known n popular faces, they get viewers. Plus they have a better production house.. i.e. Momina Duraid.

But I am just talking about the concepts.. Only the main theme.. Now also, the new shows that have started or are going to start seem to have different concepts.. So aisa lag nahi raha k same same dramas arahe hain.. 

This Ishqa Way have different concept.. Dua, Dil Ishq..

Then Kaanch Ki Guriya, Bewafayi Tumhare Naam, Kaise Hue Benaam, Anaya Tumhari Hui.. All of them had different concepts. This is what I liked about them.

I also don't know why geo is always looked down upon as a charitable channel 

Even though hum and Ary has more viwership it has their share of crap shows as well 

And geo has really made a come bk since 2013...And it's good shows do get good ratings unlike a plus and urdu1 shows which hardly get ratings irrespective of how good they r 

Last year also there had Ben quite a few good shows from geo which got good trps too
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

If Sami gives us good projects with GEO, then I don't mind.. But agar other channels give him good shows then why not..

I also don't mind SAMI sticking to a and b production 

Coz they hv indeed given him a wide variety of work which many other actors don't get and they spend good money on SAMI shows too...

A n d production always spend more on SAMI and fqs shows 

And always enroll either of them for their best scripts 

I jus wish a n b production mk peace with Ary and start airing their shows on Ary as well like before 

That way SAMI will hv shows on both channels 
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Now Dil Ishq is looking quite good.. it is FQ n SK-less show.. but directed by Osama n produced by Aijaz himself.. I am surprised as it is actually good.
MochaQueen thumbnail
The concepts I read of Geo shows all sound the same 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

The concepts I read of Geo shows all sound the same 😆

No expectations of appreciation from an official geo hater