List of Upcoming Pakistani Movies - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AuntyDepressant thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ridaanur

Karachi se Lahore is going to be distributed under the banner of a Lahore based distribution company but from banner I meant that Geo is going to release MOOR then obviously it will have exclusive media rights as well and I thought geo won't go for sponsorship as Karachi se Lahore got but I may be wrong😳

If Geo is releasing Moor then I think other channels wont promote it, which is sad. I mean the channels and the film banners should be separate from each other. For example Hum TV and Hum Films should be separate entities with separate decision making i.e for Hum TV playing an ad for a movie should not be an issue as long as it is getting paid. Same is for all other channels as well.
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i sooo wish Ashir Azeem and Shoaib Mansoor each give us a tv serial for once please...

Oh yes I really want Shoman to be back on TV and I want something like Dhuwan as well.

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Oh alright.. watching it in Cinema must be a different experience.. I also love Shaan after watching him in Khuda K Liye.. he was my most favourite in the whole movie 😛.

I think I should plan to watch it then..

You should. Waar has its own maza. I am sure you will enjoy all the graphics and stunts. It is really a well made movie.
Edited by 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0 - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Usman.

Thanks for the compilation.

Glad to see movies based on such diverse topics.
Jawad Bashir directed horro movie Maya also released alongside Bin roye, bajrangi and wrong no. It wasn't hyped much neither it was publicized well and I guess it got flop.. never heard of it in any cinema. I was actually looking forward to it.

edited to add: the movie maya released on 12th june according to wiki?1?!?!

Yes Maya was a flop but I think people still praised Jawad Bashir on attempting a horror flick. I also think that it is good our producers and directors are trying out different things. I wish someone would attempt a paranormal or a sci-fi on the lines of Star Wars. I definitely have some fav. novels that I would like to see being adapted as movies.
ridaanur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0

If Geo is releasing Moor then I think other channels wont promote it, which is sad. I mean the channels and the film banners should be separate from each other. For example Hum TV and Hum Films should be separate entities with separate decision making i.e for Hum TV playing an ad for a movie should not be an issue as long as it is getting paid. Same is for all other channels as well.

Agreed 

Originally posted by: Raindrops.

Must listen to Moor's album 

http://www.saavn.com/p/song/urdu/Moor/Eva/NCIMSQBBRF8
Just love the music by strings specially Jogiya, Eva and Talabgaar 

Moor's music has got that distinct Pakistani pop/rock flavour to it right... which I was seriously missing these days. I am glad strings did Moor's music and I also like that Anwar Maqsood has written the lyrics for the songs.
ridaanur thumbnail

Originally posted by: 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0

Oh yes I really want Shoman to be back on TV and I want something like Dhuwan as well.

i think 4 or 5 years back Ashir once in an int. signaled that he's writing a script but that may be for this movie only ðŸ˜”and Shoaib Mansoor i think is sooo busy with his teaching to younger lot about movie making
ridaanur thumbnail
about SM's next film i just know one thing and that's Coming Soon😳  and for other projects
this was retweeted by SM last time
 Shoaib Mansoor retweeted
salman ahmad @sufisal  

@ShomanMansoor & founder members of Junoon & Vital Signs are bringing a HUGE surprise on Aug. 14th. stay tuned. This will be BIG:)

5:15 AM - 24 Jul 2015  
i think it's "Chaand Sitaara" on which he's working with VS & Junoon since months 
may be we get some thing memorable after years like Dil Dil Pakistan😛
ridaanur thumbnail
sorry for being late, wanted to share it earlier her but could not ðŸ˜³ and sorry if already shared on Forum. Dunya News' Popular Show Mazaaq Raat hosted by Nouman Ejaaz had cast of upcoming movies on his show for promotions. 

Mahira khan talks about new movie Bin Roye | Mazaaq Raat | 18th July 2015

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lXbt1DzDiY[/YOUTUBE]

Wrong No. Movie Team talks about their journey | Mazaaq Raat | 22nd July 2015

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW-5gj3Cv9g[/YOUTUBE]

Humaima Malik - Dekh Magar Pyar Se | Mazaaq Raat | 27th July 2015

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i-qnA6LHKk[/YOUTUBE]

about SM's next film i just know one thing and that's Coming Soon😳  and for other projects

this was retweeted by SM last time
 Shoaib Mansoor retweeted
salman ahmad @sufisal  

@ShomanMansoor & founder members of Junoon & Vital Signs are bringing a HUGE surprise on Aug. 14th. stay tuned. This will be BIG:)

5:15 AM - 24 Jul 2015  
i think it's "Chaand Sitaara" on which he's working with VS & Junoon since months 
may be we get some thing memorable after years like Dil Dil Pakistan😛

I hope so too. Btw what do you think, here founder member of VS means JJ or Rohail Hyatt?