.:Scribbling Of Utter Madness:. ~ Sanny'z Index |Updated 29/9|

-Sunkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

[Banner credits go to none other than -Koeli_Appy-, the amazing graphic-er!]

Hello all!! 😃

Thanks for stopping by. 😉

Below you will find lists of all my  works. I haven't written much till now but will write more soon. 😳
Feel free to comment with any questions or requests! 😊

⭐️Definitions⭐️

OS = One Shot (story is complete in one post)

SS = Short Story (no more than 10 parts)

FF = Fanfiction (10+ parts)

Drabble = A short work written in an informal style, often script/conversational format

Please note, these are my own definitions of how I categorize my own work, other writers might have other definitions. 🥱

My previous username was Sanny.Castellan so you may find it on some banners instead of -Sunkissed cuz I wrote them when my UN was Sanny.Castellan. And I'm lazy enough not to edit them again 🥱😆

You guys can also find me on Wattpad by the username -Sunkissed.

My PM account i.e.
-Sunkissed_PM. Buddy this account for PMs of my stories.

My AbhiGya Index ~~ 
~My AbhiGyalicious Index~ By -Sunkissed

-Scroll down for more-

Edited by -Sunkissed - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sunkissed thumbnail

Index Contents

~SidNi and AbhiGya Fics~

Page 1, Post 3 below

~Miscellaneous Fics~

Page 1, Post 4 below

~Story Ideas~

Page 1, Post 5 below

Status

[O] -->Ongoing
[C] --> Completed
[OH] --> On Hiatus
[D] --> Discontinued
-Sunkissed thumbnail
Miscellaneous Fics

Multi-Fandom FF: Attached Hearts

(AbhiGya,SidNi,AsYa and MehBeer)

Roshni and Meher Patel are two sisters, who love each other immensely.They have a cousin brother Abhi, who loves them like his own sisters.Abeer is Abhi's childhood best friend. He is also his Partner-In-Crime.Zoya and Pragya are Roshni and Meher's best friends. They always hang-out with each other only.Siddarth is the most popular boy in the school being the hottest boy.He has a friend Asad who is not so popular but has a great work ethic.Siddarth had always had a crush on Roshni even though she ignores him completely.The lives of the eight teens are entwined with each other in some way or the other. Hang on to read what happens in the lives of the teens.

Percabeth Song-OS: Because You Loved Me

Won the Jodha-Akbar Ishq Ka Junoon Contest with my Pastry (Woh.Ai.Ni)...

-Sunkissed thumbnail

Last updated 31/5

You are free to use any of these idea(s). But please let me know before you use any idea. And yes, please don't use the idea with ~* written beside it's title because it means that I am planning to write this story. Thanks!

Destiny

Roshni Patel is a beautiful and noble NGO runner from Europe. Her life is going nowhere until she meets Siddarth Khurana, a smart, hot detective.

Roshni takes an instant disliking to Sid and the proud and spiteful ways he learnt during his years in England.

However, when a land owner tries to murder Roshni, Sid springs to the rescue. Roshni begins to notice that Sid is actually rather courageous at heart.

But, the pressures of Sid's job as a detective leave him blind to Roshni's affections and Roshni takes up teaching to try an distract himself.

Finally, when brutal actor, Kritika Sharma, threatens to come between them, Sid has to act fast. But will they ever find the passionate love that they deserve?

Taking a Chance

Roshni is a middle class girl here who is very old-fashioned (behenji) typo one. Roshni's little sister, Samaira is getting married, but all her mother can do is complain about Roshni being older and unattached. Even a sensible girl can only take so much complaining, and Roshni starts to feel desperate for anyone...anyone at all..she can pretend to be involved with so her mother can stop ranting about "rishtedaaron ko kya baatao!!" Meanwhile, Sid'd love life has been quiet since he walked away from Rhea, his ex-girlfriend, and his friends are starting to tease him about losing his edge. Someone bets him that he couldn't even get a plain behenji type girl to fall for him, the type of bet Sid would never take...but one thing leads to another and suddenly Roshni and Sid are spending a lot of time together, Rhea is discovering the agonies of jealousy, and beeji is starting to hope her grandson might just be ready to settle down...

Influences: The novel "Bet Me" by Jennifer Crusie :P

Finding Love

Sid and Roshni are divorced. Roshni didn't want to have divorce.

She begins roaming aimlessly at the road when a group of drunkard boys begins harassing her. A man, Aman, saves her from the goons.

Seeing Aman's comforting behavior,  Roshni ends up finding solace within Aman, but still loving Sid somewhere deep down in her heart. ~~

Sid gets to know of this. Things change and some circumstances take place that Sid goes back to Roshni, asking her to return to him and remarry.

Roshni agrees but Aman doesn't. He believes that he loves Roshni the most and Roshni is his'.

Aman tries to kill Sid but he escapes. Aman dies in an accident while chasing Sid. The spirit of Aman follows SidNi and haunts them.

Who in actual is this spirit having a dark secret? Will SidNi be able to escape from the spirit?

Influences: The Twilight Saga: New Moon by Stephenie Meyer only till where it is marked ~~.

Khamoshiyan - Silence Have Secrets ~*

[If anyone really wants to do this story, you can do a collab with me. Contact me via PM.]

Sid had a crush on Roshni since childhood days. She had always been a shy and quiet girl but still Sid was attracted towards her. Twenty years later, when Sid saw Roshni on a street, he followed her home and proposed her. She denied. When Sid asked why, Roshni claimed his lips for a kiss and then something happened to his body like he went in coma for a few seconds. Roshni said that's why and left.

Sid tries to find out about her past and discovers that she has dark secrets buried within her. Will Sid be able to save his Roshni from the dark secrets that haunt her?

Influences: "Khamoshiyan - Silence Have Secrets", 2015 Bollywood film and "X-Men", 20XX Hollywood film.

smartu thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sunkissed

Hello all!! 😃

Thanks for stopping by. 😉

Below you will find lists of all my  works. I haven't written much till now but will write more soon. 😳
Feel free to comment with any questions or requests! 😊

⭐️Definitions⭐️

OS = One Shot (story is complete in one post)

SS = Short Story (no more than 10 parts)

FF = Fanfiction (10+ parts)

Drabble = A short work written in an informal style, often script/conversational format

Please note, these are my own definitions of how I categorize my own work, other writers might have other definitions. 🥱

My previous username was Sanny.Castellan so you may find it on some banners instead of -Sunkissed cuz I wrote them when my UN was Sanny.Castellan. And I'm lazy enough not to edit them again 🥱😆

You guys can also find me on Wattpad by the username BoRn-To-Be-A-fAnGiRl
https://www.wattpad.com/user/BoRn-To-Be-A-fAnGiRl

My PM account i.e.
-Sunkissed_PM. Buddy this account for PMs of my stories.

-Scroll down for more-

Nice work great ... Thanks for posting ...
Love
Smartu
-Sunkissed thumbnail
Banner added made by -Koeli_Appy-
...Shrisha... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congrats on your galary
-Sunkissed thumbnail