RagNa TS-A Intense Love Story (Last Shot -pg12&13) 31/7

Posted: 8 years ago
First Shot (Love At first Sight)                                              One day whole singhania mansion us filled with joy and laughter as raghav's one and only sister maya is all set to get married to guy she loves the most sammy but sammy is somewhere were upset and it is clearly visible on his face and everyone notice it so gauri ask him what's the matter beta but he remain quite then suddenly his phone start beeping and as everyone see the name flashes on screen they gets shocked as the name flashes on screen was jaan so everyone stares him with wired expression but raghav who could able to control his angry starts shouting and screaming on sam but maya stands in support of raghav and says that she trust more than anything else which brings tears in sam's eyes and he takes maya in his embrace tightly but raghav pulls his sister and again start asking the same question again and again and maya tries to defend sammy but raghav stops her so to clear all the misunderstanding sammy receives the call and as he picks up the call the caller in excitement ask him who's you bhai through which everyone gets to know it is sam's sister kalpi whom he lovingly calls jaan so raghav gives a apologetic look to sam and apologise and within a minute sam forgives him after all he is his best friend whereas kalpi kept asking bhai are you their or not which brings them back in reality that the call is still going on then the first thing which sam ask or say to her sis was that are you coming for my marriage or not to which kalpi denies by saying that her boss won't give her a leave which again makes sam very upset so after seeing sam upset face maya and others insists kalpi to come and she says she will try which lighten up sam's mood a bit then after two days everyone is busy in preparations but raghav and his friends were busy in teasing maya and sam so maya says bhai when you will fall in love and get married na then we all will tease in the same way to which raghav reply love and marriage me never,no chance,impossible to which sam says raghav surely their would be a girl in this world which will make you fall in love with her to which gauri says you are right beta and I am desperately waiting for that girl who will make my chintu crazy for her but where we will find her and raghav was about to say something but suddenly a lady comes at the entrance of the mansion but no one noticed her so she starts coughing which makes everyone looks at her and the lady turns out to be beggar with white hairs and she had wear a torn saree and she says please give me something to eat,I have not anything from past two days and everyone looks at each other but raghav ask her that who are you and how did you come here and maya and others also comes their except sam he remains at his position and raghav start dragging that girl and she kept on saying please give me something to eat then maya noticed sam was not their with them so she says sam to speak up something or at least support them but sam just opens his arms which shocks everyone and that girl removes raghav's hand from her's and runs towards sam and hugs him tightly and sam lifts her up from floor and turns her around in a circle whereas others were just staring them with their mouth open and they both see it so sam ask to his parents that didn't they realise who is she and their parents moves their head in no to which that lady removes her white wig and torn saree then everyone their parents realise that she was actually their daughter kalpi and it was her one of the prank then sam introduced kalpi to maya and her family and when sam introduced kalpi to raghav for the first time in his life raghav feels attracted to a girl but he avoids his thoughts and decides to be rude with her so that he doesn't fall for her then again everyone gets busy in preparation and kalpi start helping everyone and raghav again gets attracted to her simple and sweet nature and kept on staring her untill his friends makes him realise what he was doing and in night kalpi all alone cooks dinner for everyone and this time raghav gets attracted to her cooking skills as the food was awesome then next morning everyone goes to temple as it was their daily routine and their day starts with this only then Anita Raizada (sam's mom) starts singing her bhakti song but because of cold and cough she can't able to sing so she tells maya to sing on her behalf but maya says she does not any bhakti song so gauri ask pakhi to sing but she too denies and gives the same reason which maya had given so which makes everyone very worried but to their saviour kalpi start singing and everyone gets memorized by her melody's voice and they all flows with the song and when the song ends gauri thanks her to which she reply its OK not need to thank,just give me your blessings and days passes like this and raghav gets more and more attracted towards kalpi and even kalpi too starts falling for him but both of them not sure whether it was love or not but their doubts gets cleared when in engagement function raghav gets jealous seeing kalpi dancing with other man and same with kalpi also she too feels jealous when she sees raghav dancing with pakhi and they realises that they both start loving each other and decides to tell their feelings to each other as soon as possible but they both didn't get a chance and after the engagement kalpi gets a call from her friend which informs her that she had been selected for a dance competition which is going be held in Paris which is her dream and for that she has too leave for Paris right now which upsets everyone as within a very short time they all gets attracted to kalpi and for the first time raghav feels that he had lost his life and kalpi's condition was also same but for her dream everyone tells her to go with upset faces so she left her dream and rejected to go to Paris for everyone and specially for her bhai happiness which makes raghav feel very proud on his love and even maya says to sam that kalpi is just the best,and you are very lucky to have such a darling sis which can sacrifices her own dreams for everyone happiness to which sam maya you are right,really I am very lucky to have her in my life but after the marriage when the very next day kalpi was about to leave with her family raghav holds her hand which shocks everyone and she tries to remove his hand but everytime he tighten his grip even more but at least shocking to everyone raghav expresses his feelings to her and proposed her for marriage which she happily accept but at the same time she was confused too as whether she will able to live up with everyone exception or not and will able to make everyone happy or not which everyone noticed so maya tells her I know kalpi what are you thinking but also remember one thing that in marriage not only two peoples get in a relation but two families also so it is both husband and wife responsibility to make everyone happy but together and to live up everyone's exception but together as when in a relation both husband and support each other their relation gets strong day be day and nothing can affect their relation as their is a lot of love and understanding which clears kalpi's all doubt whereas sam and raghav was listening all this very seriously then kalpi just hugs maya tightly and say you are best maya di after four of them shares a group hug...                    PS-Eid Mubarak everyone and a small surprise on Eid to you all from my side,hope you all love it,feel free to drop your likes and comments and no proof of reading so mistake must be their...Edited by jiya007 - 8 years ago
awww such an awesome ts its really lovely
awesome awesome
thank you
Sweet love story.!
Nice.
Very nice update jiya...lovely thank u for eid gift...for this.eidy...eid.mubarak to all...

Awesome ts...loved it jiya...
 N u say very good lessons to everyone about marriage. ..
thank you for this update
It was indeed love at first sight ...
So Sammy thought that his little sister couldn't make it to his wedding 
Little did he know that she was pulling his leg ..๐Ÿ˜†
And she came disguised as a old lady asking for food ...
Once everyone found out that she was his sister ..they were at ease ...
And poor Raghav thought that he would never fall in love ..๐Ÿ˜†
They were attracted towards each other from the first meet ..wow!...
 And Kalpi turning down the Paris offer ...which was her dream 
Her caring ways and beautiful personality made him fall for her more..
And when Kalpi said her goodbyes ...after the wedding .
Raghav just couldn't let her go ..and declared his love and proposed ..
And they both knew that they were in love ..
Maya gave them good advise ..and support ...
Awww ..such a beautiful ..ending ..just loved it ..
Simply perfect .โญ๏ธ
Thank you jiya ...
Edited by Vsapras - 8 years ago
Aaaww... Lovely update Jiyu.. Nice
๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Šlovely RaGna TS jiya .thank you .eid mubabrk to u and please update soon all of ur story.nice family drama with our loveable ragna
Thanks for such beautiful story jiya