Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
That was awesome as I had predicted. I am glad that you made our Khushi fight against the enemies for Arnav, it is always other way round. I loved the update. Continue soon!
zainy26 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sadzz drlng superb dear 
its short bt beautfly written.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG I did not see that! This was for me! Thank you so much, you made me so happy by making Khushi fearless and strong. This was my favorite part and it was dedicated to me?! Thank you so much! I will be here to read this story :D
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful update
Loved it
Well written
Thanks for the pm
..Prii1994.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Such a lovely n thriller update
sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I always love the royalty factor of your story...
She is real rajputaani.
Childhood sweethearts
But who are following her
sudhareddy thumbnail
Sadh wonderful update๐Ÿ‘
Beautiful banner โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘
Khushi remembered Arnav... loved he was happy knowing she remembered him and called by his name.
Loved Arnav's concern for Khushi's safety and how he said her that he would definitely find her.
In last chapter I forgot to mention that I loved Regal so much .  He lives his master so much.
Arnav to rescue Khushi , he himself was in danger.  
Khushi heard Regal neighing and she was sure Arnav was in danger.  Loved how fearless Khushi came to help Arnav.
Imagining Khushi swinging sword.
I will find you. After all these days, I have found you and I am not ready to lose you. Trust me Khushi and go now."
While he fought to live with her forever, she fought to protect him always.
Who can withstand the combined power of the best swordsman, that too when they are both on fire? The two souls, the two halves stood together as one, each holding on to the other for their survival

I guess the Khushi's father's enemy who wanted to marry Khushi, kidnapped her in childhood and kept her house arrested.  Arnav found her place when they grown up

Edited by sudhareddy - 8 years ago
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update ๐Ÿ‘
Thank you for the pm ๐Ÿค—
Eager for the next part ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Awesome Sadh , Fabulous one ๐Ÿ‘
So Khushi remembers Arnav.๐Ÿ˜ƒ and the way Arnav Babua assured her was amazing and a bit sensuous in its way.
Who are these men searching Khushi?
But somehow she was assured    that Arnav is in danger , wow ! that part connects with him telling her about danger .Very nice.

She is after Khushi Sanki for no reason sorry I mean Khsuhi Sissodia๐Ÿ˜‰ who was swinging in the air with her sword and handed one to Arnav...That was really really good Sadh...

Loving the mystery u r building with each update.

Way to Go!
shalbi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was really very beautiful.. Though it was short but ur note specifying the next one to be a longer one makes up for it..

My breath was really struck when arnav told about regal's neighung as her cue to move forward considering him to be dead and when he actually made that sound, I was like.. Oh no, this can't be happening..

Khushi is one brave one to not lose hope so easily and to fight back to protect what's hers..

Update the next one sooner