All Bollywood Celebes Tweets About Sallu's Bajrangi Bhaijaan

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
@AshmitPatel: Just watched #bajrangibhaijaan. Has to be @beingsalmankhan's best ever. Outstanding performances. And little Harshaali omg

@Advani_Kiara: Just watched #bhajrangibhaijaan been a while since a film has touched me this much,left me in tears..@BeingSalmanKhan's BEST role

@AdnanSamiLive: OUTSTANDING!! A New level of @BeingSalmanKhan . @kabirkhankk hs made an EPIC film wch is going 2 leave u awestruck!! ''''#BhajrangiBhaijaan

@aliabbaszafar: & above all. All @BeingSalmanKhan fans will see a never seen before Salman khan .Restrained & so impactful. His eyes will haunt u for days.

@SethShruti: #BajrangiBhaijaan will pull at all your heart strings & leave u teary eyed multiple times.Kudos @kabirkhankk @BeingSalmanKhan @Nawazuddin_S

@priyaguptatimes: #BajrangiBhaijaan is a sure shot BLOCKBUSTER!!!! It will smash all Eid Box office records...@BeingSalmanKhan

@NeilNMukesh: @BeingSalmanKhan #BajrangiBhaijaan is his most honest character after tere naam. Your heart goes out for him ...and he wins you completely

@priyaguptatimes: #BajrangiBhaijaan is not the best film ever made but it is one of the most important films ever made. Don't miss it @BeingSalmanKhan

@arbaazSkhan: Bajrangi Bhaijaan is Unstoppable !!! A film that makes Indian Cinema proud. @BeingSalmanKhan best ever !!! Kudos to the entire team. Magical

@TheFarahKhan: Just saw Bajrangibhaijaan.. No words to describe how outstanding it is!! @BeingSalmanKhan u made me cry.. Ur best to date!!

@AnupamPkher: BAJRANGI BHAIJAAN is @BeingSalmanKhan's best work till date. It is also d Best Film ever made on the human side of Indo-Pak relationship.:)

@AnupamPkher: Thank you @BeingSalmanKhan for inviting me for the screening of BAJRANGI BHAIJAAN. I laughed & cried in a film after a long time.:)

@RandeepHooda: The most important&1of the best @BeingSalmanKhan films #BajrangiBhaijaan is a must watch.@kabirkhankk steers the ship with finesse.super:)

@mohit11481: Can't remember the last time a film made me cry,laugh,clap,whistle #BajrangiBhaijaan is all that and more @BeingSalmanKhan @kabirkhankk wow

@MikaSingh: 2day is Jumma, means Friday. So #BajrangiBhaijaan is gng to rock theatres all over!one of the best films to watch of Bro @BeingSalmanKhan

@SubhashGhai1: @BeingSalmanKhan at his best as an actor n producer in Bajrangi bhai Jaan with heart in it. Sure blockbuster. Congrats to kabir khan n team

@kritisanon: #BajrangiBhaijaan - a beautiful film with a soul. @BeingSalmanKhan at his best. @kabirkhankk can make you cry and smile at the same time'

@tiscatime: Masterstroke of a film @kabirkhankk ! @BeingSalmanKhan is outstanding .. Love #BajrangiBhaijaan .. Thanks @minimathur for the great time!

@AdnanSamiLive: #BajrangiBhaijaan is d 1st film tht reflects d true '- of d ppl of Indo-Pak. @BeingSalmanKhan best prfrmnc. @kabirkhankk is 2days David Lean!

@AnilKapoor: Only @BeingSalmanKhan can tug at your heartstrings, yet leave u feeling hopeful & joyous!...in #BajrangiBhaijaan, definitely his best!

@theathiyashetty: #Bajrangibhaijaan you've left me in tears. @BeingSalmanKhan sir you've played yourself in this one. #speechless

@AdnanSamiLive: @BeingSalmanKhan didn't 'Act' in this film.. He was 'himself'...''
#BajrangiBhaijaan

@karanjohar: Wishing the Bhaijaan stupendous success and blockbusterness across the world!! #BajrangiBhaijaanArrives @kabirkhankk @BeingSalmanKhan

@eshagupta2811: #BajrangiBhaijaan is a heart touching film with soul.by far the best avatar of @BeingSalmanKhan with such high emotions

@nickadvani: Full marks to the entire team of #BajrangiBhaijaan and @jiteshpillaai please hand the trophy to little Harshali. She is just supreme.

@Advani_Kiara: #BajrangiBhaijaan I want to adopt the little girl Harshaali..what an outstanding performance by this beautiful girl.. Speechless!!

@iamsnehaullal: I am very happy and excited for @BeingSalmanKhan fans..Jai ho

@LuvSinha: #BAJRANGIBHAIJAAN IS A BLOCKBUSTER and one of the best films I've seen. It has everything in it that a great Hindi film should!

@MeerraChopra: #bajrangi will definitely be the best movie of the year. Solid content.. Bestesttt of @BeingSalmanKhan! Couldnt stop crying in the climax.

@bangdu: #BajrangiBhaijaan is without a doubt @BeingSalmanKhan 's best film. Ever. Not a dry eye in the theatre.

@DinoMorea9: Just saw Bhajrangi Bhaijaan. @kabirkhankk beautiful film, @BeingSalmanKhan @Nawazuddin_S & Shahida, outstanding. Truly stunning,every aspect

@DinoMorea9: And off course Kariena Kapoor Khan, is just too gorgeous. Wow.

@iFaridoon: I cried as d climax set in.I bet u will do the same.#BajrangiBhaijaan is a must watch film.Not a ratings guy but ***** 4m my side!Dont miss!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesomegurti thumbnail
@nickadvani: If you are Indian/Pakistani and wondered what all the fuss has been about go and see #BajrangiBhaijaan. It's not a film. It's a statement.

@nickadvani: @kabirkhankk I hate that you are so bloody good. It's not fair that a director has such control over the material. #BajrangiBhaijaan
awesomegurti thumbnail
@LuvSinha: https://t.co/88wZpdbcK1 MY thoughts on what I consider to be one of the best films I've seen this year! #BajrangiBhaijaan

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

@nickadvani: @kabirkhankk I hate that you are so bloody good. It's not fair that a director has such control over the material. #BajrangiBhaijaan

salty balls
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Salman surely must be  BRILLIANT in the film . Every Person whether he/she is his Fan or not saying it . Salman has KILLED it this time 👏
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
But honestly speaking which celeb is going to legitly give an honest review? I don't think I've seen many negative reviews from A list stars on movies that feature any of the Khans.

Anyways I'll watch it and then review it. I don't trust any reviews these days. The topic of the movie is a sensitive one so it may be a good story! The girl is so cute! :)
awesomegurti thumbnail
@iHrithik: Lots 2 celebrate dis Eid.Believe #bajrangibhaijaan is outstanding. Blown by #raeesteaser n Bhansali at his supreme best wth #bajiraomastani
awesomegurti thumbnail
Aamir Khan @aamir_khan
Just came out of Bajrangi Bhaijaan. OUTSTANDING! Salman's best film till today! Salman's best performance till today!

Aamir Khan @aamir_khan
Amazing story, superb screenplay, heart warming dialogues! Great writing

Aamir Khan
8h8 hours ago
Aamir Khan @aamir_khan
Kabir Khan has made a truly special film!

Aamir Khan @aamir_khan
MUST see!!!

Aamir Khan
8h8 hours ago
Aamir Khan @aamir_khan
And that little girl is too too good! Just steals your heart!
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

Aamir Khan @aamir_khan
Just came out of Bajrangi Bhaijaan. OUTSTANDING! Salman's best film till today! Salman's best performance till today!

Aamir Khan @aamir_khan
Amazing story, superb screenplay, heart warming dialogues! Great writing

Aamir Khan
8h8 hours ago
Aamir Khan @aamir_khan
Kabir Khan has made a truly special film!

Aamir Khan @aamir_khan
MUST see!!!

Aamir Khan
8h8 hours ago
Aamir Khan @aamir_khan
And that little girl is too too good! Just steals your heart!

Good he didnt come put saying its based just on his starpower!! Have to agree with him,..SALMAN rocked it!! As well as others..kudos to the whole team!!
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
First time I've seen such positive reviews for a sallu film!
Kudos