Qubool Hai

WHEN WILL SANAM GET HER MEMORY?

surbhikideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I AM REALLY FED UP WITH THIS TRACK.IT IS EVEN WORSE THAN SASE SWAP TRACK.BCOZ ATLEAST IT HAD A LITTLE COMEDY DONE BY SEHER.NOW SHAAD'S LOOKALIKE HAS CAME SO MAY BE HE CAN TAKE HIS PLACE JUST LIKE SEHER DID.AMID ALL THIS WHEN WILL SANAM GET HER MEMORY?DNT KNOW.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Singularity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Firstly, a suggestion. According to the IF rules, posting something ENTIRELY in capital letters is considered to be shouting. You may write a few words in capital letters, but not the entire post. You don't want to be misunderstood, do you? Please consider this to be a friendly suggestion. ðŸ˜Š

Coming back to the topic, I too am waiting for the day her memory will finally return, as I want to see what future course of action Sanam employs. I hope the day arrives soon. *fingers crossed*

No comments about the look-alike. 
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well the way story is progressing i think she will never get her memory as cv turn it totaly shajan's story nt sahil. Hope i m proven wrng very soon..
surbhikideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FireNIce

Firstly, a suggestion. According to the IF rules, posting something ENTIRELY in capital letters is considered to be shouting. You may write a few words in capital letters, but not the entire post. You don't want to be misunderstood, do you? Please consider this to be a friendly suggestion.😊

Coming back to the topic, I too am waiting for the day her memory will finally return, as I want to see what future course of action Sanam employs. I hope the day arrives soon. *fingers crossed*

No comments about the look-alike.

Omg.I was not knowing tht typing in capital means to be angry. Thanks for the suggestion.