India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Update for Nov 18

jatt4life Groupbie
jatt4life
jatt4life

Posted: 18 November 2004 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
the episode starts with shabina being upset about losing her daugher, she says its going to be hard to live without her, but tulsi explains to her that a daughter getting married is a happy occasion and a mother never loses their daugher.  Mihar talks to harsh about how he has now finised school and should stop hanging out with friends, and should help his brothers in the business.  Savita comes in the room with a newspaper and is upset, she says this is all we needed.  The paper has an article about getting arressted in the rape case, savita says i'm sure this is all nandini's doing, and tulsi is at fault for supporting her. Ansh tells them not to worry as they will sue the newspaper.  Tulsi talks to shoba about how she has made a mistake about allowing razia getting married in the house when their is so much turmoil, about vishal dying and nandini as well.  But shoba says it was a right decision because razia should be happy and we are lucky that we are helping in the wedding, tulsi is proud of her daughter.  The girls get Razia ready, and Nindu is made fun of my damini and the rest.  Nindu is excited to see the guys that are coming with the groom. Tulsi tries to talk to Savita but she walks away.  Ansh comes and bugs her says tulsi you usually try to break marriages, but today you are putiing one together, she says i'm surprised you even believe in marriage, cause you only know how to force your love and not earn it. Ansh says what kind of zamana are we living in when a mother is against her own son, but tulsi says fighing against a son like you will be like i have taken a bath in the ganga, and its wrong how you are using your father, just like you used me, tomorrow after you dont need him, you will do the same to him that you did to me.  The bharat arrives and first person we see dancing is the bro's groom( I think its sohan from Khusum) Nindu seems impressed and goes down to dance with him, both dance together(well looks like she finaly has a guy).  They all go down and dance to the same tradional song they were dancing to a few episodes ago.  Then the music from the movie dhadkan,(dulhe ka sahera) comes on and the viranis welcome the groom side.  Razia says she accepts the marriage, then a guy goes to the guy and the guy is Anurag from Kasuti9 they make it quite a dramatic scene,(of he good variety)  Then some comedy with the shoes being stolen and stuff, they show nindu and the brother getting cozy.  WE have the departure of the bride, some tears. THE END.

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 19 November 2004 at 12:52am | IP Logged

hey thanks for the update!

salma karim Newbie
salma karim
salma karim

Posted: 19 November 2004 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

thanks for the update

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 19 November 2004 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Hey great update! but i think its indu not nindu.
aman60 Senior Member
aman60
aman60

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
thx for the updates

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top