Balika Vadhu

A mature Jagya - DTN Pg 3 & 4

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Why I want a mature Jagya?

Whenever anandi and Jagya are in one frame, They dont look like ex jodi. He looks too young.

Mannu confronting an young Jagya is unconvincing.

Akheraj needs someone equal in age to take panga with.

Nimboli should not end up saying Jagya Bhaisa.

I will drop some bombshell when Shakti starts shooting.😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayshree1942 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But still shakti is handsome , he looks matured but basically playing father of mannu and abhi is again too much. Both r much bigger.
yes shashank use to look brother of abhi and mannu.

But shakti is also not that old, actually mannu and abhi r much bigger.

even i want to see how he will look with asiya. 

Shakit personality is different , asiya personality is different, i think as pair they will not look good. 

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Anandi Jagya don't look like ex jodi because the CVs don't want them to look like that.
It is only a section of viewers who are obsessed with this extinct jodi which was never meant to be.
Don't understand why this desperation to see them as ex jodi when they themselves here I mean the characters themselves have forgotten that they were once married. 
Even before Gauri came in they never looked like married couple despite being married. So where is the question of looking like ex jodi.?

Anandi has carried only the childhood part of Jagya with her and not the adult Jagya who abused and abandoned her and then created ruckus when he wanted her back. She left husband Jagya way behind.

For me they looked right with each other only when they were children. When teenage Anandi Jagya came something in that jodi was already lost.Probably that's why lot of people stopped watching the show then and came back when Jagya Gauri track came up.

I know a lot of people who just ddin't care for teenage/young adult Jagya Anandi romance.Don't think it had anything to do with the actors but characters themselves.It never looked deep it looked like just two teenagers who just wanted to do it.Only difference was that these two teenagers were married.His feelings and passion for Gauri was much more convincing. May be that's how the CVs wanted it.

May be that was the reason why Jagya Gauri became so popular a pair which has got huge no of fans still. Jagya Gauri looked so right for each other and the only reason it was wrong was the way they both used child marriage to justify their adult marriage and also the way it was built on lies and deceit. Had Jagya been a free man and not commited else where or he found an honourable way to get rid of child bride and didn't justify his child marriage with Gudiya that would have been the best pair.

Don't think Akheraj Jagya will lead any where. Jagya is just a medium for bring Anandi Akheraj closer and face to face.

Whether TM likes it or not it is Anandi Vs Akheraj all the way.

------------------
So far Shakti Anandi has not confirmed neither did the PH/Channel confirm.

Edited by aparnauma - 8 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Even Little Jagya looked younger than Little Anandi. They look right with each other probably that is because that was the right  kind of relationship for them - Friendship.
Now also they look like they are friends because that's what they are.

Only viewers who can't get over the fact that their favourite jodi had to be split up to make way for Anandi Shiv and Jagya Gauri/Ganga seem to be interested in this equation and probably all posts like 

Shiv was just meant to give Anandi kids and disappear and Jagya is the constant factor etc not to mention posts like Anandi should wear provocative dresses and seduce Jagya etc  are all proably coming because of the fondness for this great pair called Jagya Anandi😛 

I think Jagya even though he had a tendency to go off tracks but this great fondness exhbited for Balika Vadhu and Var was the reason why they made Anandi confess that she learnt love and marriage only after meeting Shiv and he is her janam janam ki sathi. Something which Anandi never ever said in all those years she has been married to Jagya.

CVs never intended them to be a jodi it is some section of audience who desperately want to see them as Jodi 
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ganga also looks like mannu's elder sister.  But more than mature in age, I want her to be mature in behavior.

Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Why I want a mature Jagya?

Whenever anandi and Jagya are in one frame, They dont look like ex jodi. He looks too young.

Mannu confronting an young Jagya is unconvincing.

Akheraj needs someone equal in age to take panga with.

Nimboli should not end up saying Jagya Bhaisa.

I will drop some bombshell when Shakti starts shooting.😆

Ya agree. It made things so easier for us and made us feel like JaAn were never husband and wife. Each time they met, they were always like a kid brother listening seriously to his older sister's lectures. A good trick by CV's to make one forget the past BV. Oh wait! I don't mean to say I like that jodi. 

Mannu and Jagya look like brothers. 

What is that bombshell? You got my curiosity🤓
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree a mature face for Jagya is required.
I always felt Shanky and Prats made a good couple and fitted well as Ja An jodi. 

After AnSh marriage whenever P Anandi came to BH it looked like ex wife looking for ex husband.  And it did reflect on the ex jodi status. 

Frankly Shanky and Toral share zero chemistry as a pair or as ex jodi. Its more like serious elder sis and naughty younger bro rapport.

So may be with new entry J and A would reflect on the fact that they were exes.

Plus Shakti Anand is around 38 in real life so he will suit well as father to teenage boyz

Personally,  i admired Shanky-Anjum chemistry and Sid-Prats chemistry the most on this show
Edited by Missesha - 8 years ago
jayshree1942 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well right now i m feeling why shakti accepted this role, he is quiet handsome, why he want to play a role of mannu and abhi , they r quiet old, so i will wait, let me see his make up.
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Toral Shashank have zero chemistry because she looks like his elder sister Now she will look fine with Shakti's Jagya  Prats and Shashank did  have a great chemistry i liked them and would love to see them again in some show I wasnt a big Ja-An fan but actors shared sweet chemistry so thats why i would love to see the pair repeated in some other show Toral Shashank no way Always felt like an elder sister younger brother jodi 
i have never liked Anjum 's chemistry with Shashank's  Jagya  too she too looked very  mature from them In fact in all college  part she never fitted  She looked too mature for being a young  college student Shashank fitted even the actor playing Lal Singh fitted as young college student but Anjum no way and Gauri was suppose to be few years  younger to Jagya and Anandi but she looked  too older than both    I never found Gauri perfect mate for Jagya  she never  fitted him well she was such a misfit No wonder their relation failed  Only if cvs would have portrayed her different way from start than i would have thought  different but Gauri was portrayed as such an obsessed woman  I remember when she confessed her feelings to Jagya after then he started keeping a distance from her she had gone mad How she was behaving like an obsessed woman From then i guessed  her love is more sort of obsession and possession and she proved me so right I don't think Gauri's character was butchered She was portrayed as an obsessed woman and she turned to be one but yes creatives could have portrayed her character differently I always had my issues with the way cvs portrayed Jagya Gaur's story just to give clean chit to Singhs and give Anandi some buckets to cry they butchered their own show's theme 

The woman who fitted Jagya best is Ganga  The one who was before leap sadly after leap cvs butchered her character just to force Anandi into their story Don't know why they created this Anandi Vs Ganga drama🤢 but before leap i totally enjoyed JaGan story Ganga was one who understood Jagya the best and accepted him the way he is I loved Sriti Shashank's chemistry then i loved Shashank Sargun's chemistry as well ❤️
Edited by saba113 - 8 years ago
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This new actor also looks quite young though not as that much like Shashank. Maybe pics in the article are old ones and currently he looks different.

I find replacement better than lame packing off to America with no return ticket. But like some other members told they could have gone for replacement when they took leap itself. Anyway its OK. But I have my doubts if CVs have any track for Jagya at all. Why a seeming recognized actor agreed for this role!